Support our Sponsors >> Smooci - Escorts on Demand | M Club Pattaya | Heaven Gentleman's Club | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Pattaya Short Term Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Absolute Angels Bangkok | Pattaya Investigations | Spankys Bangkok | Australian Adult Video | Pimp Pad Pattaya | Babydolls Agogo |

>> DClub Agogo | WildCats Agogo | Max Performer | 100 Girls on Demand | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | HE Clinic Bangkok - because size does matter | Donating to the Forum | Agoda Pattaya Hotels | Add your Text here

  • Announcements

    • Ducey

      To login use your Display Names opposed to the old login names   18/03/17

      To login please now use your Display Names as opposed to the old login names. The forum is not broken! If you cannot remember your Display name, please check the emails you have received from the forum or send us a message using the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page.
    • Harry Brown

      Server Upgrade   22/07/17

      On Tuesday 25th July the forum will be carrying out a server upgrade, this will necessitate an approximate two hour down time that the forum will not be able to be accessed. This will occur around 2pm (14:00) ET. Hopefully this will resolve the speed and loading issues.


Vip Member
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About Scumbag

  • Rank
    Unemployed git!
  • Birthday 05/12/06

Contact Methods

  • ICQ

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Pattaya or somewhere near
  • Interests
    Drinking beer, getting drunk and ogling Thai chicks in various levels of nakedness!
  • Country
  • Website URL
  1. Obviously it doesn't but if you keep quiet you don't need one in the OPs situation. Incidentally I have been told that there are farangs working for Thia immigration looking for farangs selling stuff online in Thailand. Apparently they see it as a business activity (pretty stupid IMO). I am not saying this is relavent to the OP but something people should keep in mind
  2. If you got to the point that this was the best option you can think of I would suggest that using the Thai Elite program would be a better option. The Elite Easy Access option includes a visa for 5 years at a cost of 500000 Baht. 5 Years Elite Easy Access
  3. I suspect that there are thousands of people who have been doing it in Thailand for many years. I know one guy who has lived in Thailand since I first visited in 2006.
  4. It stands for remote desktop protocol. Basically it is using software to view and use the desktop of another computer across a network (including the internet).
  5. I don't know what the law is but I suspect either way the Thai authorities will probably not like you doing what you intend to do. However if you keep what you are doing to yourself nobody in Thailand will know what you are doing. Just look at options that other people are using to stay long-term (while not working) and I think you will be OK. Don't tell anyone what you are doing as there are some real pricks in Thailand!
  6. You need to check this as I believe the UK system is a residency-based system that you may have difficulty accessing should you reside overseas. Moving abroad: planning for your healthcare 'If you are moving abroad on a permanent basis, you will no longer automatically be entitled to medical treatment under normal NHS rules. This is because the NHS is a residence-based healthcare system.'
  7. This is the reason why I would not recommend trying to survive in Thailand on what is essentially a subsistence budget. Anything other than minor medical issues can cause a bad situation. There is no space for things to go wrong and that is usually when they do just that. You can end up begging on gofundme after a motorbike accident like this guy.
  8. Unfortunately your income is not enough for a retirement visa. Even if you could count the 150GBP which I doubt that you can) you still fall short of the 65000THB a month income requirement. You would therefore need to show about 260000 Baht (if the 150GBP can not be included) savings. Your best option is probably to get to Thailand on a tourist visa (if you are not already there) and get 800000 Baht into a Thai bank account in preparation for applying for an extension of stay base on retirement. Given that you what to travel in and out you would also need to get a multiple entry re-entry permit.
  9. They will give you another 30 days on arrival. They are only good for the one stay. No need to tell them your plans. The policy on the number of days that you can stay in Thailand under the visa waiver is all over the place. Unless you are spending a significant part of each year in Thailand it should not be an issue. If you are concerned get a visa before arriving.
  10. I knew what you meant and yes you should be able to get a 30 day extension on a visa exempt stay.
  11. There is an immigration office on Koh Samui (link - scroll down for map) so best to get a 30 day extension while you are there.
  12. It was 1000 Bhat per document. Magna Carta wanted 2000 Baht per document!!
  13. I used Patcha Law Office to witness my signature on a set of documents and they were half the price of Magna Carta. Location on Google.
  14. I did see a notice that stated that evidence was now required but I also saw recently someone post that he was not required to show evidence.
  15. I don't think he is asking for opinions on his relationship with the girl.