Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here
Due to an interest in other destinations in Asia new subforums have been created and all relevant content has been reordered to suit. It is called "VIETNAM - MYANMAR / LAOS - MALAYSIA / SPORE / INDO - CHINA /HK / MACAU SUB FORUMS" Please check it out from the main menu and post away - much appreciated !!!!
Agoda Users - PLEASE READ 18/08/17URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.
Welcome to Pattaya Addicts Forum which for the purposes of this document may be referred to as Pattaya Addicts or simply as PA.
PA is dedicated to maintaining a friendly, fun, informative and flame free atmosphere in which our members can share information of general interest about Thailand in general, Pattaya in particular and other areas of South East Asia of interest to our members. The forum is free to join, all we ask is that you respect our rules and the other members of the forum. We also wish to encourage all of our members to post their questions and comments as information shared will go to the greater benefit of us all.
PA is a mostly adult oriented forum for which membership registration is required in order to see the full content. By registering as a member of the forum you are verifying that you are a mature adult 18 years of age or older. If you are not 18 years of age or older your registration will be considered invalid.Business owners wishing to start threads in the Business Owners Forum or post on the Events Calendar should identify themselves to one of the Moderators or Administrator (LaaMok) so that their account can be set up with the proper access to those areas. We will then notify you of what you can and cannot do with regard to promoting your business on the forum.
There are some forums available to be viewed without registration that contain much interesting information about Thailand and Pattaya in particular, however; you will not be able to post questions in these forums or add content without registering.
Prior to registering please read through the following rules and policies which you will be required to abide by as a member of the forum.
Do not show the forum to Thai girls, bar girls, non-mongering girlfriends and non members. Some members have spotted a bar girl on the forum and have took upon themselves to show the girl, not only you will get banned for this, you will also become the target of angry members, we do our best to find offenders, this act spoils our community.
1. No discussion is permitted about The King of Thailand, The Monarchy or members of The Thai Royal Family.
2. No disrespectful or inflammatory discussion regarding past or current Thai governments is permitted, this includes all government agencies such as the Thai military, police, customs and immigration services.
3. Disrespectful or inflammatory comments designed to incite other members are not permitted, flaming of other board members is prohibited, this does not include casual banter amongst friends. If it seems to be going too far then PA staff will step in to ensure that it is kept fun and friendly.
4. Posting of information which is known to be false or which is reasonably considered to be false is not permitted.
5. Posting of spam is prohibited and posters of such information will be banned immediately. Legitimate advertising will be allowed by members who identify themselves to PA staff provided that they agree to post their advertising in the proper areas. Legitimate business owners may contact any of the Administrators or Moderators for posting permissions for these areas.
6. An email address or domain name may not be used as a username.
7. A valid email address is required to register for Pattaya Addicts.
8. Abusive, defamatory, harassing, hateful, obscene, profane, threatening, vulgar or any material which is considered illegal in either your home country, your host country, the United States of America or Thailand is not permitted. This is done to ensure that PA remains a fun, friendly place to be as well as to protect the integrity of PA. Ignorance of any law being violated will not be accepted as an excuse or reason.
9. Gambling or discussion about gambling is not permitted.
10. Posting of personal photos or information of a personal nature without the permission of the individual is not permitted unless it is quoting a post made by the person in question or their permission has been obtained. Permission will be considered to have been obtained if the person has allowed their picture to be taken, unless it has been specifically requested that their picture not be posted. Posted photos may be removed arbitrarily by PA staff or if requested by the subject of the photo. At other times PA staff may request that the poster remove the photo, the reason for request is to be given when the request is made.
11. Posting of Personal/business Messages or emails sent to you by another person without permission, is against the rules. Exceptions to this rule may be made if an offensive, threatening, racist or unproven accusation has been made against another member or Pattaya Addicts. The PM or email should be brought to the attention of one of the Admin/Mod staff and collectively they will determine whether it constitutes an offense under the rules and take the appropriate action against the offender. Members are not to take offensive action against other members and those who do can expect to have punitive action taken against them. Pattaya Addicts reserves the right to take action against any board member who breaches this rule and each reported instance will be judged individually by Pattaya Addicts staff.
12. Revealing the identity of another board member is not acceptable unless that board member has either done so on their own or given their permission to do so. Similarly, personal information such as names, hypertext links to social networking sites (e.g. Facebook), email addresses and telephone numbers may be removed at the discretion of PA staff in order for us to help respect peoples privacy.
13. Degrading comments regarding anyone or anything posted by anyone, including pictures, as well as religious and/or racial slurs will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
14. Copyrighted material may not be posted without the permission of the copyright holder, this includes copying of material found on Pattaya Addicts to other places or sites.
15. Each member is permitted to have one account and subsequent accounts will not be approved or if discovered after the fact they will be deleted, attempts to register more than one account may lad to the original account being banned or removed from the board as well.
16. The topic or the promotion of illicit drugs is strictly prohibited.
17. The decisions of the Administrators and/or Moderators in any dispute at PA is final. Members are not permitted to discuss moderation policy on the forum, including but not limited to individual actions, general and specific policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions.
18. PA cannot be held responsible for any material posted by board members. Objectionable material may reported to the Administrators or Moderators and may be removed after being reviewed.
19. No posting of pictures or references of a sexual nature with anyone under the age of 18 years is permitted. No exceptions. Revealing the identity or place of employment of any individual under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited.
20. Posting of pictures involving sex with animals is not permitted. No exceptions.
21. The rules and policies of Pattaya Addicts are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
22. Where questions regarding the interpretation of these rules occurs, the interpretation and decision of the Administrators and/or Moderators will be considered correct and final.
23. Posting of Personal Messages or quotes from personal messages sent to you by moderators or administrators for moderation or administrative issues is not permitted. Any questions on such matters should be directed to one of the Root Administrators.
24. Pattaya-Addicts.com reserves the right to limit or remove the access to the forums of anyone at any time.
25. Business owners who advertise with Pattaya Addicts agree by registering that Pattaya Addicts assumes no liability for loss of business or exposure that may occur should they have their access at Pattaya addicts removed or restricted.
26. Action may be taken against any member who motors any act that is intent on devaluing the forum and/or the reputation of Pattaya-Addicts.com forum and staff. Including slanderous statements either on this forum or any other website/forum.
27. All content posted on Pattaya Addicts is owned by Pattaya-Addicts.com. We respect your privacy and the Data Protections Act 1998.
28. It is against the rules to show Thai bar/gogo/pattaya girls the forums content, its against the rules to show protected content to non members, its also against the rules to tell girls that their pictures have been posted on Pattaya-Addicts.com. These rules are designed to protect members privacy and security. A breach of these rules, attracts a no quibble promotion to the banned member group.Any member having questions regarding the above rules and policies may send a personal message regarding the topic in question.
We do not welcome personal attacks and this includes disparaging comments made in regard to pictures posted by our members. Please respect individual likes and tastes as not all of us enjoy the same things. If you don't have something nice to say then it is preferred that you say nothing at all.
Please respect Thai culture the Thai royal family and Thai people.
Pattaya Addicts reserves the right to reproduce anything that is posted on our site but we will respect your privacy with photos and identities.
Pattaya Addicts reserves the rights to add value to members posts by linking words to external web pages. This can include authoritative sites such as, Wikipedia etc This gives the end user a more informative write up. If we add subtle links we will not change the context of your post.
We reserve the right to remove or edit at our discretion any material of an incriminating nature against any individual or business.
We will be updating this list of rules and guidelines from time to time as issues not previously covered arise.
Please enjoy our forums and happy posting to all, we look forward to you adding your content to make Pattaya Addicts the best information site that we can.