Been there and done enough mongering, life is blissful but for a change i wanted to escape to nearby island and avoid all hustle bustle Pattaya life on my next Oct trip. Planning for 2-3 nights stay and leave before i get bored! Silly i am.
Koh Chang or Koh Samet sound interesting but not been there before, i will get a nice lady to give me a warm company but i am bit clueless how to plan it. I have few questions and would be great to hear from experienced travellers.
I wanted to relax and enjoy the calmness of beach, some nice walk, safe swimming in beach and company of a nice thai lady.
Few questions for experienced Island hoppers :
1) As destination for 2-3 nights Kho Chang or Kho Samet on the month of Oct?
2) Best way to travel from Pattaya?
3) Which beach to choose?
4) I am looking for decent beach front hotel /resort with great beach & good food. Private beach more appreciated, beach sports/activity facility. Hotel rooms budget 1500-2000 Bhat/day.
5) Should i book in advance through Agoda or simply phone booking/walk in?
6) What else should be consideration?
7) Or you suggest some other place?
Edited by Hellbender, 23 July 2012 - 07:13 AM.