Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Stud

Good job with a hidden camera.

GtotheM

Damn, yeah these are really good. Get to see his interactions and the girls attacks which you would be hard pressed to get if you had a camera in their face.

Sam Beckett

Wow the Nana hotel had a few girls

ironfist

that cam seems pretty stable, doesn't shake like crazy and pretty good vid quality.  he should do some agogo videos. those r rare.  

wonder what kind of hidden cam does he use....I am thinking about getting one...any recommendations?  need one that won't get caught inside of an agogo

Monarch007

great collection !

I think that hes using gopro inside cowboy hat :)

Edited by Monarch007

Monarch007

Nope, low quality ... I have some of these spy sets (glasses,buttons,pens,watches, whatever you can think of...) its still shity quality for this kind of job. For this kind of low-light dark conditions it must be something better ... and i doubt that he has external power source attached with cables all over the body, because that my guess is GoPro ... also the cam is located upper from the eyes,because girls are watching into eyes and they are watching down(so hat). And in the shadow you can see a cowboy hat :)

Edited by Monarch007

JIMBOB

one of the girls said nice cap ????????????

Sam Beckett

I think it was this Camera Hat Combo!

homer-and-apu-picture.png

Edited by Sam Beckett

how122255

Good videos. Thanks for the link.

Magic_Mallard

I don't see where he's actually gone into a club in any of the clips.  Maybe the camera in the hat isn't that hidden.  I've seen lots of videos of people who were overtly holding a camera and walking down the streets of Pattaya and Bangkok.

lodes

Looks good, like a first person shooter video game. gopro , sure. needed the hight of a cowboy hat to do it.

side note- did you notice all the empty chairs on "lower Suk." <never a more fitting name than.) Except for January and the Songkran burp, it's Been that way for awhile now.. nothing is standing near 2010 figures if your clientel are Falang.)

Here's one On Cowboy I liked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4JVmznYp980

notes-.There is an art to the game= Songkran beauty shots -1:45- 4:02-5:47- 6:02
-6:21 is that Obama? <love his smooth egress after camera is inquired about by security)

-6:44 bg tells security.

Edited by lodes

lodes

You would Not want to get caught out with this set up in a Go-gGo. It's a bit more premeditated than say your typical tourist pulling out his phone wanting a shot. And I would think the punishment would be more sevre than just erasing the photo's.

Out of sight but not hidden in the above video. Don't worry those boys at Cowboy are hip.
Think it will be long before Pat downs and hat removal will be at the door?

http://gopro.com/camera-mounts/vented-helmet-strap-mount

^^ The one that was prob used under cowbot hat.

sammee_uk

This one was another good one by the man in the hat!   

loubas

few nice girls in there!

puduku

some nice girls here thanks for sharing!

Jupp22

Another first person vid (Dusit D2 Baraquda Hotel, Walking Street, stunning girls, HD):

Edited by Jupp22

aapilot777

Some awesome videos there. Thank you guys.

Ryogasama

liked the girl in the 10:00.  she looks like a gfe.

too bad no more add'l info...

jonjon751

watching that last video made me book my upcoming room at D2!

17hrs2freedom

Looks good, like a first person shooter video game. gopro , sure. needed the hight of a cowboy hat to do it.

side note- did you notice all the empty chairs on "lower Suk." <never a more fitting name than.) Except for January and the Songkran burp, it's Been that way for awhile now.. nothing is standing near 2010 figures if your clientel are Falang.)

notes-.There is an art to the game= Songkran beauty shots -1:45- 4:02-5:47- 6:02

-6:21 is that Obama? <love his smooth egress after camera is inquired about by security)

great video. but after the eye infection i got at songkran, f songkran. that water is dirty.

Mr Soi Hok

i think i have to do this festival looks like a lot of fun  .... but is the water safe? , might want to cover my mouth with a cloth or something would hate to get sick if i swallowed dirty water

graduateapply

this is a good video

it captures the scene well

Trivex81

this is a good video

it captures the scene well

Grad, really good video, great find there :Clap9: