Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Stud

Good job with a hidden camera.

gambit

Seems like all of the videos on his channel have gone private. You can only access them if you have the link, they don't show up on his Youtube account. I collected every video from this thread + 1 more from his "read more" section on one of the videos. If someone has more links, please post them

I think this poster disappeared, to bad he made decent videos. Some people make videos and say nothing, that drives me crazy. Geoff Carter does a nice job and now the Red Farang is doing some good ones too, everyone is better then his last, maybe a star was born. 555 If you ever have a bug problem in your apartment  just call jimmy574 and his girl over and they will eat them all up for you. 555

Here are the videos from the above quote in a clickable format. 

17hrs2freedom

I think this poster disappeared, to bad he made decent videos. Some people make videos and say nothing, that drives me crazy. Geoff Carter does a nice job and now the Red Farang is doing some good ones too, everyone is better then his last, maybe a star was born. 555 If you ever have a bug problem in your apartment  just call jimmy574 and his girl over and they will eat them all up for you. 555

I love all of these videos. When I miss LOS (which is a lot), I literally spend hours watching them. I love Geoff Carters video- some really good advice. I do really love the whole wander through the streets style. So good.

dukat083

Some links are dead

But nice videos when they are working

Try to find the place :-)

lloydd72

never been to Nana hotel parking lot,  i am learning here

John1001

On the last video at the 6 minute mark you can see his shadow and it looks like he is wearing a cowboy hat. Plenty of room in there for the camera.

Queef_Sniffer
8 hours ago, John1001 said:

On the last video at the 6 minute mark you can see his shadow and it looks like he is wearing a cowboy hat. Plenty of room in there for the camera.

Yup, saw it too. That's def how he gets his footage.

benny31

Some great videos, thanx for sharing m8:)

Manajatua

Would not recommend filming in agogo 

for some reason u get caught 

may get nasty

SydneyFarang

Nasty is an understatement.... 

Incocknito
On 6/4/2013 at 11:06, 17hrs2freedom said:

great video. but after the eye infection i got at songkran, f songkran. that water is dirty.

I was think the same thing fuck that better have done goggles on! 

Ek77fl

Thanks for sharing, gives a good feeling for the 'vibe' on the street.

lloydd72

gets back the smile of good memories seeing these clips :)never been to Nana hotel parking lot,  i am learning here

ironfist

I click Josh Andjoke 's videos, but there is nothing there. His videos here are unlisted. I guess new way people do it is unlist it and share it in forum? So others won't see it and flag it to youtube?

acubed

I know it's dangerous, but a candid video from inside Windmill or Babydolls would be so hot. I'm not suggesting anybody do it because I don't want to encourage trouble, but it is tempting. May be it's just the voyeur in me.

Liklegur

Great videos, 

millard_filmore
On 4/23/2018 at 15:21, acubed said:

I know it's dangerous, but a candid video from inside Windmill or Babydolls would be so hot. I'm not suggesting anybody do it because I don't want to encourage trouble, but it is tempting. May be it's just the voyeur in me.

I have seen a few candid videos taken inside gogos.  They are good for reminding you what is in store for your next visit but even the HD vids are not all that "hot".

pattayamongererhaha
9 hours ago, millard_filmore said:

I have seen a few candid videos taken inside gogos.  They are good for reminding you what is in store for your next visit but even the HD vids are not all that "hot".

Could you possibly get the links to those videos and post here?

millard_filmore
12 hours ago, pattayamongererhaha said:

Could you possibly get the links to those videos and post here?

Most of them have been taken down.  You might have some luck with doing a Youtube search for "Pattaya" "uncensored".

pattayamongererhaha
6 hours ago, millard_filmore said:

Most of them have been taken down.  You might have some luck with doing a Youtube search for "Pattaya" "uncensored".

Alright thanks, I will look for it