The Real Pattaya Addict

Dental Smile dentist in pattaya - Pattaya Forum - TripAdvisor

3 posts in this topic

New nordic

http://www.dentalsmilepattaya.com

I'm 37 and terrified of the dentist. As my first trip to thailand approached I decided due to cost I needed to go to the dentist. My teeth were a mess! I did a lot of research and was overwhelmed by the amount of dentist available in pattaya ..... Even more so when I got here and saw them every where! I first went to the hospital got my quote and sought a second opinion.....and I'm not sure why but I settled on dental smile. While there they showed me X-rays stating I needed a crown and why and that I didn't need as much work as quoted by the hospital. I thought I would post this for anyone else finding themselves overwhelmed and looking for a good recommendation.

In all I had cleaning 9 fillings, one root canal, one bridge, one extraction and one crown for aprox 2000 Australian. I spent about 12 hours in the chair and found dr ae to be gentle and amazingly good at injections. I haven't been to a dentist for about 15 years due to fear of injections but with dr ae I was fine and at one point I even almost feel asleep! Dr ae English is ok but the lady at reception is very quick to assist if there is a language barrier or dr ae thought I didn't understand. Dr ae is very professional and u can tell she takes her work seriously and is happy when you are happy. I am extremely happy with the work, care and honesty provided. The assistants also were very good even holding my hand when injection time came! I recommend the clinic and esp recommended dr ae. I'm even sending my father there.

Make sure you request dr ae and say hi from Tanya :)

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Did you have any long term problems with the work done?

Vip-good-gifts.ru - подарки и сувениры. Большой выбор, доступные цены. Доставка по Москве и МО. инфа