Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Post editing time   31/08/18

Hi folks, please note we have reduced the time you can edit a post to 30 minutes. The ability to edit a post is there for you to fix up things like typos and grammar before the Grammar Police descend on you or to clarify a point you where making that, on seeing it posted, you think could be worded better. Unfortunately, the length of the previous editing window has resulted in several posts being totally changed or deleted which can result in the resulting replies, and indeed the whole thread, being totally nonsensical (over and above the usual that is ) and shows disrespect to the BMs that participated in the discussion. If you wish to clarify a post you made after the window has elapsed, you can easily quote the relevant part of your post and do so. If it is a serious issue, as per current practice, report your post, giving a justification as to why the change is needed, and the mods will deal with it. Just because you made an arse of yourself in the post is not a valid justification. Remember, pause and think before posting re adherence to the rules, legality and the "Nice to be Nice" ethos.
    • Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
simguy_jp

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

I wanted to pass on some information about Nam's Taxi Service which I just used for the first time. Nam is a former Bar Girl that is now starting a new line of work as a taxi service.

Nam herself is a great person with a very upbeat and funny personality and as a bonus nice looking. She speaks excellent English as well as casual Japanese.

I contacted Nam via an email which she was quick to respond to as with all follow up emails. She was waiting at the designated meeting point when I arrived with a sign with my name on it. Helped me with my luggage and once at the car asked if I was ready for a nice SAFE ride to Pattaya.

For me this has become one of the main things I want when making the trip back and forth from BKK or anywhere in Thailand. Other services I used sometimes you do not know who will be your driver and what kind of shape he or the car will be in.

Once on the way she had some cool drinks for me to choose from which was nice.

The trip was pleasant with some nice friendly conversation maybe a little flirty on my part.

Can not remember the make or model of car but it was a Sedan and was clean with a smooth ride.

Cost was 1200 Baht to Pattaya and 1100 from Pattaya to BKK so yes you can get cheaper but for me it was worth it to have a pleasant ride with someone who is dependable.

Also this was the first time a got a big hug and a kiss on the cheek from a taxi driver.

Contact Info

Namnamthailand@gmail.com

Patriotallday

Does she have a website?

simguy_jp

No not that I know of but quick replies when emailed

TheJoker

No she does not have a website but will get back to you quickly if you email her.  

She is available for airport runs, day trips and maybe even longer excursions once she knows you.  

She is very discrete, so you would not have to worry about booking her to run you and your two or three companions someplace.  She does not drink or smoke so her car is clean and she is very considerate...

She also plays rather decent golf and would love to drive you to the course and join you for a round, she shot 110 when we went, but I think she was letting me win...

You can check my TR for more info about her and some pics.  Now I know that I am not a very impartial judge but she truly is a joy to be around, a very safe driver and she is crazy about being dependable.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/237305-a-clown-visits-town/

Namnamthailand@gmail.com

Please give her a chance, I might even let her drive you around when she is my personal valet in a few weeks...

Joker...

Her logo, a work in progress.  Btw, she can draw quite well, especially in pencil...

NamTaxi.jpg

Edited by TheJoker

simguy_jp

5555 Love that drawing Joker. She did mention golf to me while driving into Pattaya. I may have to make time my next trip and go play a round.

flange_solenoid

Perfect! I need a ride next month. I will toss her some business, for sure!

simguy_jp

Perfect! I need a ride next month. I will toss her some business, for sure!

I think you will be happy. Its a great way to start a trip with a cute friendly TG driving you.

Falcon_12

Just sent her an email for tomorrow night. Will let you guys know how it goes.

Encora

She drove me to BKK and back a few weeks ago. Excellent service, pleasant company, and she knows to find her way around using the GPS on her phone...

Only I didn't get the kiss on the cheek at the end. Maybe only handsome men get that.

brutox

She drove me to BKK and back a few weeks ago. Excellent service, pleasant company, and she knows to find her way around using the GPS on her phone...

Only I didn't get the kiss on the cheek at the end. Maybe only handsome men get that.

.. what model of car does she drive? .. 1-2 years old? .. 3-4? .. older?

TheJoker

I think it is a Ford Focus, not sure of the year...

simguy_jp

Ikkrang

Maybe its just when leaving Thailand you get the kiss goodbye. :GoldenSmile1:

QuotaMan

I know one person can't do it all but when I reserve a taxi ride from a nice looking woman, that's who I expect to see pick me up.

simguy_jp

To my understanding Nam is the only driver right now so if you book with her she will be the one driving.

TheJoker

Just her, so if you book her you get her.  She is at the airport as we speak so thank you to the members who are booking her...  There are better shot in my TR but I like this one...

P1020251.JPG

Falcon_12

Nam was great! She was waiting for me with a sign with my name on it, and we had fun chatting on the ride down to pattaya. I didn't know if she was aware of the forum, so I told her a friend recommended her when she asked me how I knew about her.

Edited by Falcon_12

Agent09

Realistically, do you think she would turn a blind eye to some naughty (BJ) goings-on in the back seat with a TG or two? 

QuotaMan

Realistically, do you think she would turn a blind eye to some naughty (BJ) goings-on in the back seat with a TG or two?

I don't know, not something I would do with a taxi driver like her. Doesn't sound very classy.

TheJoker

That would be a question you could ask her via Email.  I am sure she would give you an honest answer...

Shaygate

Just to add my recommendation, I have used Nam's Taxi a few times and found her reliable and fun to chat with.

On my last trip I also booked to take me to Khao Kehao zoo for the afternoon and had a really fun time.

TheJoker

If you are in the mood for a daytrip she would be really great company.  She will be a bit busy Nov 22 to Dec 6, some clown is hitting town, but he may release her for a airport pick up or a day trip...

Joker...

simguy_jp

If you are in the mood for a daytrip she would be really great company.  She will be a bit busy Nov 22 to Dec 6, some clown is hitting town, but he may release her for a airport pick up or a day trip...

Joker...

I was wondering about what you would do if she had an airport pick up while you were there. Be a good time for you to go get a massage or visit some BM's on the six while she goes about her work doing an airport pick up.

TheJoker

I would go for long walks on the beach, head to Temple for some mediation and read a book on my patio while awaiting her return...  That is my story and I am sticking to it...

Joker...

Sonrisa

How much did you tip her? How much is an appropriate amount to tip? 100? 200?

simguy_jp

Tip is totally up to you. I gave 200.