Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
wfunder1

Indonesia

wfunder1

Jakarta vs. Bali mongering? Heard good and not so good of both. Info?

sameerlko

Jakarta all the way. Bali is more beaches and massage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firth1974

If your wanting Indo pussy, then it has to be Jakarta. If your wanting to fuck western/white women, then you have to hit up Bali!!

Just came home a couple of days ago from Bali.

arghhh

Sameerlko could not be more correct.  Jakarta is amazing for girls and terrible for everything else.  If you've never been to Bali, I'd check it out even for just a few days.  I'd recommend staying in Legian or Seminyak.  But Jakarta is definitely fun too.  Google jakarta kota nightlife.  I think that'll give you a good idea for what to expect.  

firth makes some very good points!

Regulator

Are they places in Jakarta where I can bring the tgf too?

Edited by Regulator

firth1974

Are they places in Jakarta where I can bring the tgf too?

What kind of places do you mean?

hoe

Bandung used to be good too, but a lot less bars than Jakarta.

There are a lot of brothels there as well.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Regulator

What kind of places do you mean?

Any places were 3somes can be had with the tgf and a Indonesian

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

firth1974

Any places were 3somes can be had with the tgf and a Indonesian

You might need to go to Blok M for that kind of hanky panky!

hoe

The M Club, that brings back some memories....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Regulator

You might need to go to Blok M for that kind of hanky panky!

Blok M is an area of Jakarta?

firth1974

Blok M is an area of Jakarta?

Yes. Near the bus station, south of the city.

Parker Lewis

In Jakarta the CJ's Bar in Hotel Mulia is my favourite spot to meet "hot" indonesian girls. Keep in mind, Hotel Mulia is a 5 Star Hotel, so the prices for the drinks are high (a beer 8-10€, cocktails up to 15€). But it's a really nice club with good atmosphere, nice ambience and good staff, the most important thing is, here you can meet real "hot" indonesian girls. For example, the most girls in Blok M area are not that beautiful, in my opinion. 

Prices for the girls depends on chemistry, maybe some will ask for 2 or 3 Million Rupiah at first, but at the end i've never paid more than 1 Million for a good Longtime-Night! I never do ST. 

Lefty fingers

Just check out www.jarkartata100bars.com all information you can soak in. My favorite is classic bar, two girls for 40$