Perthie

May 2017

92 posts in this topic

New nordic

11 minutes ago, Perthie said:

I'm in on the 18th, you're out on the 19th?

I'll be a bit weary though adrenalin filled on my first night, and anxious to find my first victim.  No idea where I'm heading to, but not any of my usual haunts for this trip.  Certainly I'll be headed for a beer-bar somewhere as bars suit my nature better.

Cheers

Perthie

I'll be on Soi 6, most likely SITC  

37 minutes ago, Dr No said:

I'll be on Soi 6, most likely SITC  

I might come down then to start with, at some point AJ is going to be wanting a large fistful of cash from me.....:rolleyes:

Cheers

Perthie

Dr No likes this

All booked and confirmed. April 25th to May 14th. Staying at the WSGH, LK Ren. Tweet Tweet and Blue sky. 

On 17/03/2017 at 9:17 AM, Perthie said:

I might come down then to start with, at some point AJ is going to be wanting a large fistful of cash from me.....:rolleyes:

Cheers

Perthie

I will be in SITC also and some others bars around the 6, will be very happy to meet you mate, i will arrive on May 22th as i'm in Bangkok first for a few days.

When you plan to do your party ?

My Birthday party bash will on June 15th, it will be a HUGE one, but maybe you left Pattaya already.

6 hours ago, MaGiK said:

I will be in SITC also and some others bars around the 6, will be very happy to meet you mate, i will arrive on May 22th as i'm in Bangkok first for a few days.

When you plan to do your party ?

My Birthday party bash will on June 15th, it will be a HUGE one, but maybe you left Pattaya already.

I arrive on the 18th and if possible want the bash soon after, so possibly around that weekend.  If I'm going to be hitting it hard for a night I'd rather I was still relatively fresh.  Us old fellas don't have the stamina that we used to....

Just waiting for AJ to get his thoughts together so I can get everything booked.

Catch you for a drinkypoo whilst we're both in town MaGIK.:D

Cheers

Perthie

April 21-May 14.  Will be staying at April Suites this go around.

Let the good times roll.

14 hours ago, Perthie said:

I arrive on the 18th and if possible want the bash soon after, so possibly around that weekend.  If I'm going to be hitting it hard for a night I'd rather I was still relatively fresh.  Us old fellas don't have the stamina that we used to....

Just waiting for AJ to get his thoughts together so I can get everything booked.

Catch you for a drinkypoo whilst we're both in town MaGIK.:D

Cheers

Perthie

Noted mate.

OK so the party is booked for the 19th at SITC.

Going the whole hog, so to speak, just ironing out the details now.  Food, shots, games for the girls and some prizes for the guys.

Cheers

Perthie

16 hours ago, Perthie said:

Going the whole hog, so to speak, just ironing out the details now.  Food, shots, games for the girls and some prizes for the guys.

Cheers

Perthie

Count me in Perthie, waiting patiently for timing details. 

20 hours ago, Perthie said:

Cheers

Perthie

Unfortunately I leave at Midday that day but I'll message you before, keen to catch up at SITC if you're free mate. 

23 hours ago, Perthie said:

Cheers

Perthie

Yeah count me in as well,I shall bring my Scottish wit and humour to the occasion. So I must apologies ahead of time. 555

joe

7 hours ago, Dr No said:

Unfortunately I leave at Midday that day but I'll message you before, keen to catch up at SITC if you're free mate. 

I should be in town by 6pm on the 18th, and once I'm organised in the Hotel I'll be off down to SITC to start the first night out.  Prob be there by 7.30pm unless I hit any problems with travelling from Perth.  Need to catch AJ so I can pay for everything.  See you SITC during the early evening mate.

4 hours ago, Joethescot said:

Yeah count me in as well,I shall bring my Scottish wit and humour to the occasion. So I must apologies ahead of time. 555

joe

No problem:D.  I'm not a high-vis host which is why I'm setting things up at SITC and letting AJ organise everything.  I'll be sitting quietly somewhere watching the mayhem until I fall off my stool, everybody's welcome.

What we have arranged so far is a 'bikini/glow party', so the girls will be wearing very little apart from a few scraps of cloth and luminous body paint.  The pig will be roasting on a spit and there will be an array of roast chook and finger food for the farang, and Thai dishes for the girls.  Music for the night will be modern EDM (sorry, I'm old but I love electronica) but no Rap (I hate Rap).  I've thrown enough money in so that AJ can organise some door prizes (free ST) and games for the punters, and competitions with prizes for the girls.  The obligatory free shots will be floating around.

It's a quieter time of year, but there are a few BM's on tour who may attend, plus the regular expats and whoever else blows in from the street for a free event, so hopefully it'll be a night that everyone can enjoy.

Cheers

Perthie

Joethescot likes this

On 22/03/2017 at 11:17 AM, Perthie said:

Cheers

Perthie

I won't be there :sad:

I will arrive on May 22th in Pattaya and will be in Bangkok on 20th and 21th :/

You cannot wait a bit mate ?

5 minutes ago, MaGiK said:

I won't be there :sad:

I will arrive on May 22th in Pattaya and will be in Bangkok on 20th and 21th :/

You cannot wait a bit mate ?

I'm doing this deliberately at the start of the trip.  It'll be quite a heavy night so I want to run it whilst I'm still fresh.  There are also complications with having it later on as I start to lose options on which days are available, due to other events being planned.

It doesn't stop us getting together for a night out mate, Harry may be around at some point too.

Cheers

Perthie

Joethescot likes this

OK no problem.
See you 2 days later then :(

1 hour ago, MaGiK said:

OK no problem.
See you 2 days later then :(

It's all good dude, we can do a civilised dinner and drinks and then go tear up an Agogo or something.:GiveBeer1:

Cheers

Perthie

23 minutes ago, Perthie said:

It's all good dude, we can do a civilised dinner and drinks and then go tear up an Agogo or something.:GiveBeer1:

Cheers

Perthie

I do prefer a Soi 6 party lol :)

Anyway all good.