Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• kgbagent

New Sub Forums created for other parts of Asia   31/12/17

Due to an interest in other destinations in Asia new subforums have been created and all relevant content has been reordered to suit.  It is called "VIETNAM - MYANMAR / LAOS - MALAYSIA / SPORE / INDO - CHINA /HK / MACAU SUB FORUMS"  Please check it out from the main menu and post away - much appreciated !!!!
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
galt67

Rent by the NIGHT, my VT6 *newly renovated* condo, in Central Pattaya!

Sexyfarangman
On 26/03/2017 at 22:43, galt67 said:

Guys,

My condo is NOW ready NIGHTLY rentals for upcoming 2017/18 HIGH SEASON. 

Yes, you CAN rent my condo for one, single night!

No commitments! All utilities, WIFI, cable TV included.

It's occupied until 15/November so ANY dates after that.

Click here for booking: goo.gl/5bxi7F

And here's my other condo, same building, on the 21st floor also available with SOME dates:

For booking this one, click here: http://goo.gl/d6TUcW

It would certainly help if the condo came with girls.:D

LeoTex
On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 20:42, elche said:

^ VT6 is a nice condo-plex but not the only one in town or even in the neighbourhood.  I was looking at condos in VT6 last week and there were many for rent.  In any case, you might want to compare it with others: 

I have looked at a few of the rooms at The Base, very small in comparison to the room at VT6.

Plus sometimes not easy to get access into The Base with the security guys.

LeoTex 

elche

Leo ...  I agree.  VT6 condos are much roomier.  I would rent there but they don't have a gym on site and I need one.  The Base has a gym but the security there is akin to a Nazi concentration camp, which may appeal to some but not for me.  I'm continuing my search.

Evilfriar
2 hours ago, elche said:

Leo ...  I agree.  VT6 condos are much roomier.  I would rent there but they don't have a gym on site and I need one.  The Base has a gym but the security there is akin to a Nazi concentration camp, which may appeal to some but not for me.  I'm continuing my search.

Easy walking distance to The Avenue gym which is 10 times better than any gym your going to find in a condo complex.

Cheers

KingMidas
24 minutes ago, Evilfriar said:

Easy walking distance to The Avenue gym which is 10 times better than any gym your going to find in a condo complex.

Cheers

Crossing 2nd road swerving traffic is good warmups for the quads and hamstrings while you wonder why you saved 30 quid by not opting for travel insurance.

Evilfriar
1 minute ago, KingMidas said:

Crossing 2nd road swerving traffic is good warmups for the quads and hamstrings while you wonder why you saved 30 quid by not opting for travel insurance.

Too true, if I didn't go to the gym I'd never have to cross 2nd road.

I wish my travel insurance was only 30 quid, at my age over $100.

Cheers

galt67
33 minutes ago, Evilfriar said:

Too true, if I didn't go to the gym I'd never have to cross 2nd road.

I wish my travel insurance was only 30 quid, at my age over $100.

Cheers

You might check out Coco Fitness that recently opened, 4th floor, Mike's Shopping. Large, all A/C, excellent sea views, etc., albeit more expensive than Fit7.

No need to play 'Frogger' crossing Second Rd:D

Evilfriar
10 minutes ago, galt67 said:

You might check out Coco Fitness that recently opened, 4th floor, Mike's Shopping. Large, all A/C, excellent sea views, etc., albeit more expensive than Fit7.

No need to play 'Frogger' crossing Second Rd:D

Thanks Galt, I did look at it before. It's a 1000 baht a month more than 24/7 but it's more the opening hours that stop me. I like to get in early in the morning between 5 and 6 and Coco don't open till 7.

Cheers

elche
On 10/21/2017 at 20:00, Evilfriar said:

Cheers

I don't doubt it.  Call me a cheap charlie, but I go to what I call the proletarian gym on 3rd road. The cost? 100 baht. Cheaper if you buy multiple passes at once. No A/C (ya, it's hot as hell), no babes strutting around in lycra and only basic weights with old machines in rough shape. Hey, if Arnold made it with basic weights, it's good enough for me. After all, I only use weights to tone, two or three times a week.  Btw, it opens at 6 AM and that is when I go ... the coolest part of the day, if I'm not running.  Thanks.
Edited by elche

Evilfriar
1 hour ago, elche said:
I don't doubt it.  Call me a cheap charlie, but I go to what I call the proletarian gym on 3rd road. The cost? 100 baht. Cheaper if you buy multiple passes at once. No A/C (ya, it's hot as hell), no babes strutting around in lycra and only basic weights with old machines in rough shape. Hey, if Arnold made it with basic weights, it's good enough for me. After all, I only use weights to tone, two or three times a week.  Btw, it opens at 6 AM and that is when I go ... the coolest part of the day, if I'm not running.  Thanks.

No mate, that doesn't make you a CC. Probably works out cheaper than 24/7 if you go to the gym every 2nd day. 24/7 is 1500 for a month. If you went 5 or 6 days a week the price probably similar.

Cheers

galt67

Attached are photos of the NEW 'king' size bed recently added to my condo on the 27th floor.

Avoid disappointment for 2018/2019, book NOW by clicking below!

http://dancewatchers.com/vt6_27-1073.html

27-1073 VT6 Bedroom N1.jpg

27-1073 VT6 Room View N2.jpg

flyingscotsman
On ‎17‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 14:21, galt67 said:

Attached are photos of the NEW 'king' size bed recently added to my condo on the 27th floor.

Lovely condo bud and VT6 is now my choice of place to stay but unfortunately your prices are just out of my reach, still a great place though.

T-T-T
On 10/21/2017 at 22:22, elche said:

VT6 now has a gym .. small but its ok. It will know doubt expand if it gets used

T-T-T
On 12/17/2017 at 14:21, galt67 said:

That looks fantastic. unfortunately for me I would be terrified of daminging something ..  far to much white.. 1 glass of red and  a slip and I would have a hell of a bill lol...  I am far to clumsy for this type of joint. Shame because ti has all the details I like.  Security mirrors ;-) Desk to work at decent views. nice.