Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
ramon58

Saigon mini-trip

ramon58

I had 4 days free, so I decided to visit Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) since I hadn't been there on my own for a couple of years. Booked a cheap hotel (Saigon Sports 3) in the backpackers area of District 1. Hopped on a plane and was in Saigon by 1pm.

US Citizens now get a 1 year multiple entry visa on arrival (you still have to arrange for an approval letter prior to departing for Vietnam).  Cost of visa is now USD135 plus cost for approval letter.  I used vietnamvisa.org to arrange for the approval letter.  Other nationalities can get single entry and multiple entry 1 and 3 month visas for a lower cost.

Caught a VinaSun taxi from the airport to the hotel; cost about 120000 VND (USD5.00/THB190).  Vina Sun & Mylinh (sp?) are 2 taxi companies that are pretty trustworthy. No arguing about using the meter, etc.  Trip from airport to hotel was about 30 min.  Checked in at hotel, paid USD105 for 3 nights, including breakfast.  Room was OK. 1 queen bed & 1 double bed, A/C, 19 inch TV, PC with internet, room safe, small fridge, bathroom with tub/shower combo & hot water. Hotel had an elevator, too.

After showering & changing, went out for a short walk to see what's changed in the area.  A lot of new businesses along Bui Vien street.  This street has a lot of cheap, but nice hotels frequented by budget tourists & backpackers.  Also several bars, eateries & massage shops/salons/barbers.  I first stopped at a barbershop I've used in the past (a "Hot Toc") and got the deluxe treatment: haircut, shave, ear cleaning & long shampoo/face cleaning with massage.  The shampoo/massage combo in Vietnam is fantastic!  It's not your typical 5-10 minute shampoo/rinse you'd get in the West.  The shampoo lasts at least 30 minutes and can go on from there.  While you're getting your hair shampooed (always by a pretty girl with lots of cleavage!), she'll scratch & massage your scalp, then use some face scrub and/or cleaner to clean your face, then back to more shampooing/massaging & then a short back massage as you sit up.  While I was in Saigon, I went to a Hot Toc/Salon everyday for this sort of treatment - more about that later.

After the barbershop, I walked around town & browsed around Ben Than market just for the heck of it.  I didn't buy anything there, but I always enjoy the activity & energy.  I got some lunch at a small cafe - some Bun Bo Hue (noodle soup with beef & veggies) and some wonderful Vietnamese coffee (strong coffee with sweetened condensed milk).  Bought some shoes in a nearby street full of shoe vendors, then headed back to my hotel (10-15 min walk).

After going back to my hotel, I headed out for another massage - this time a body massage.  I walked along Bui Vien street checking out the offers from the diffferent massage parlors, and found 1 that had some cute girls that looked like they could give a decent massage. If you see a girl that you like on the street offering massages always confirm that they will be giving the massage; many times they send the cute ones out to catch the customers, but the actual massuse might not be as cute.  All of the massages on offer were around 120000-150000 VND (5-7USD).  Went upstairs to a room with 4 massage beds - each had a curtain around it.  My girl had me strip down to my underwear, but told me to keep them on (just undershorts, not undershirt).  The girl gave me a really good oil massage, but there was no suggestion of extras.  However when I turned over, she kept squeezing my cheeks, touching my nose and checking out my eyes - apparently she liked me.  I'm no handsum man (57 yrs & overweight), but she seemed to approve.  After a while she started saying how she liked my lips and so on.  Eventually she said she wanted "just little" kiss. I said OK, then she gave me a light kiss, after which, I pulled her back in for a longer kiss that developed into some heavy DFK & petting.  Very nice.  After the massage, she asked if I ate yet and I told her I had lunch already.  She asked if I liked seafood & if I would like to eat with her that night.  I of course agreed!  Set a time of 10pm to meet outside of her shop. She is 26, but looks 21, nice tight body and very pretty face and nice skin tone (I'd rate her an 8-8.5); no evidence of children on her body & she says she doesn't have any. I'm not sure what I did between the massage & dinner! Just looking forward to my "date".

At 10pm I met her outside of her shop.  She was nicely dressed - I felt like a bit of a slob as I was in shorts & sports shoes.  I asked her if she had a place in mind and she did.  We went to an outdoor restaurant that occupied a large part of a sidewalk nearby.  We sat on short stools and she ordered. When she said seafood, I was expecting things like lobster, crabs, prawn, fish and so on.  However the seafood on offer at this place was mostly mollusks; sea snails, shellfish, scallops, crabs, octopus and so on.  All of it was very good and the food just kept on coming.  The final bill was less than 300000VND (15USD).  After dinner she asked what I wanted to do, so I said "lets finish what we started this afternoon".  She smiled and said OK.  I wasn't sure if my hotel allowed visitors - I recall a sign in the room station no visitors after 10pm, and since it was already around 1am I asked her if she knew about my hotel policy.  She said no problem, we got in a cab and after some discussion with the taxi driver, went to a short time hotel; 100000 VND / 2 hrs (5.00USD).  Once we got to the room (clean, basic with clean linens, free toothbrushes, etc), we got right into it.  She is a big fan of DATY, so did some 69, BBBJ, DATY & FS.  Ended up leaving the short time hotel at 4am, so had to pay an additional 80000VND.  I tried to give her some money for her taxi & "family", but she said she's not that kind of girl.  She asked me to take her out again the following night, to which I quickly agreed! So we ended up going out 2 more nights, and she accompanied me to the airport on Monday morning.  She apparently had a "European" boyfriend in the past and wanted some of the same with me.  I was happy to provide!

When I was not out on evening dates with my new "girlfriend" I did spend time walking around the city, doing some shopping and getting lots of massages.  I visited a salon that I had been to on previous visits several times - Beauty Salon Le Dyuen 4 (72 Truong Dinh, Ben Thanh, district 1).  This place has some of the most gorgeous girls! I would rate them all 9s and 10s.  You can get a haircut here, along with manicure, ear cleaning, but what I go here for is the shampoo & body massage.  The shampoo experience is similar to what I described in the barbershop experience above, but just better & longer.  After the shampoo (about 30-40 min), we head upstairs to the VIP room (1 customer per room vs multiple customers in a non-vip room) for a massage.  The massage girl gave me a pair of shorts to put on & steps out of the room while I change. The massage is OK, not spectacular, but what I go there for is to just get the undivided attention of a true 10.  I've gone to this place several times, but haven't really been able to get any special service.  A couple of times the girl did give me a handjob, but only thru the shorts - she didn't pull my cock out.  Got some brief tittie sucking time, but very briefly.  I've had better luck a smaller places that weren't as famous (try the salons in the vicinity of A25 hotel - 22 Nguyen Cu Trinh, Pham Ngu Lao, HCMC - I've had BBBJCIM & FS for around USD50).  The massage session at Le Dyuen was great, but by now I've got blue balls, so I decide to go to a sure thing - Benny's Hot Toc (Tiem Hot Toc Benny - 110 Dien Bien Phu, 17, Binh Thanh, HCMC).  You can find a lot of info on this place via Google.  Basically, you enter the compound, the guard will direct you up to the 2nd floor.  A few girls will be lounging around for you to choose from.  The girl will take you into your little room (small room with a massage table, curtain door and frosted glass divider. You pay the girl 400000VND (20USD) and she pulls down your pants, pulls up your shirt, pulls down the top of her dress & bra, then starts by cleaning you up with a wet wipe.  She then starts sucking on your nipples while rubbing your cock, then works her way down to your cock & balls.  Your hands can wander wherever they want to go & you can suck her tits if you want (of course you do!).  Most of the girls do a real good job with the BBBJCIM.  After you come, they clean you up and you're done. Tipping is optional - I usually give 100000VND and they are happy and surprised.

All in all, Saigon was a nice getaway.  The GFE was an added bonus, resulting in some awesome sex and really nice "girlfriend" experience going out for dinner and just walking in the evenings.  The food in Vietnam is great, if you're looking for Vietnamese food.  I didn't try any of the other varieties of food, since I do enjoy the freshness of the Vietnamese dishes.

If you want a change from the hardened monger scene in Pattaya, hop over to Saigon for a couple of days - who knows, you might get lucky!

DanTheMan

Nice!

Ive booked a vietnam trip for next Feb (HCN, DN and Hanoi). From what you have written, it should be good :)

footix

Vietnam has recently allowed citizens of a lot of countries to have visa free access for up to 14 days if visiting as a tourist. It's worth checking out if you are eligible if planning a short trip before paying for visas.

Edited by footix

Parker Lewis

Sounds nice with the massage-girl, congrats and thank you for the report. In december i will visit saigon for the first time with a mate, i hope something good will happen to me too =). 

Cheetos

Thanks for sharing. I'm headed off to Ho Chi Minh City on 10/28 for my first time. Can't wait. hehe

ramon58

Thanks for sharing. I'm headed off to Ho Chi Minh City on 10/28 for my first time. Can't wait. hehe

Have a great time! USD is currently exchanging around 22000 VND to 1 USD.

If you use a taxi, always get Vina Sun (white taxi) or Mai Linh (green taxi); they won't rip you off and always use the meter.

sanukfarang

Great little TR with tons of useful info.Sounds like you really lucked out with your new GF...still keeping in touch?  :GoldenSmile1:

LRanger

Nice one.  I keep looking at Viet reports and results seem quite variable.  I would also think that many massage shop girls are looking for an alternative long term option....the women are gorgeous.

ramon58

Great little TR with tons of useful info.Sounds like you really lucked out with your new GF...still keeping in touch?  :GoldenSmile1:

Not keeping in touch, but if I do go back soon, I'll give her a call. It was a great experience, but don't want to be tied down.

maggicman

Delightful report! happen to be going that way in a few days..thanks so much for all the good hands on advice,sounds like a blast!Now I have a very good idea of where to stay and where to go...friggin amazing! 

The letter thing is annoying..can't be done on arrival you say?Will have to get on it today I guess..ciao and thanks again..

baoga

Would you tell us how much you spent at Le Duyen?

Kenjataimu

Would you stay in the same place ? or upon walking around find another hotel you thought was better ? might be there in Feb next year.

Thanks for the trip report

ramon58

Would you tell us how much you spent at Le Duyen?

I think it was VND350000 (THB500/USD15) for the shampoo & massage (VIP room) plus VND200000 (THB300/USD9) tip.

ramon58

Would you stay in the same place ? or upon walking around find another hotel you thought was better ? might be there in Feb next year.

Thanks for the trip report

I think I'd stay either at Duc Vuong, Bali hotel or Madam Cuc 64. They're all on Bui Vien street, but better accommodations and easier to find. Rates are similar.

PAT21

Thank you ramon for providing appropriate advice and your 'mini-trip' seems to have been nice :laugh:

I'm thinking of booking a hotel in Saigon for early November because of the mourning in Thailand.

Jtlexington

Great report, I never really thought about Vietnam as a travel location before but now... definitely interesting. 

rileym1936

This is an excellent report Ramon. I think I will have to now visit Saigon sometime next year. Thank you for opening my eyes to the possibilities.

sudsy

Excellent, I don't know how a trip report can be more useful or better written.

Looking to spend less on a room 350k - 400k vnd. Is it best to get a place in district 1?

Looks like my plane won't arrive until 1am.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

sudsy

Any news on your trip? Advice?

sudsy

Booked my trip today, took care of my visa on-line after I booked a Cebu Pacific direct flight from Manila. Visa was 18 USD to file and 45 USD on arrival.

Flight was 120usd from Manila not bad.

sudsy

Update. USA citizen 38 application fee 135 visa fee. All usd. Ouch. Flight booked so have to pay it. No more single entry this is for a one year multiple entry visa.

ramon58

Excellent, I don't know how a trip report can be more useful or better written.

Looking to spend less on a room 350k - 400k vnd. Is it best to get a place in district 1?

Looks like my plane won't arrive until 1am.

I prefer district 1 because there are so many affordable, good lodging options. 2 & 3 star hotels are nice and quite affordable.

ramon58

Update. USA citizen 38 application fee 135 visa fee. All usd. Ouch. Flight booked so have to pay it. No more single entry this is for a one year multiple entry visa.

Now you'll have reason to return - make your multiple entry visa worth it!

sudsy

Now you'll have reason to return - make your multiple entry visa worth it!

Although the flight from US will add to the cost. But I'm already thinking about returning.

lanky

What about visa for Vietnam what is the cheapest option online I think if you do it in your own country it is a rip off, also do you need passport sized photo can you do it from thailand as well interested to go but need the best way to receive visa at not expensive price like I was quoted

Thanks