Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• kgbagent

New Sub Forums created for other parts of Asia   31/12/17

Due to an interest in other destinations in Asia new subforums have been created and all relevant content has been reordered to suit.  It is called "VIETNAM - MYANMAR / LAOS - MALAYSIA / SPORE / INDO - CHINA /HK / MACAU SUB FORUMS"  Please check it out from the main menu and post away - much appreciated !!!!
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Anonymous.Singh

Best YouTube channels?

Barhop
51 minutes ago, CliveBixby74 said:

I agree with all of these recommendations.  I also like Pattaya Random and a newer guy I found is Pattaya Newbie.  Check them out.  Pattaya Newbie did a great one at the Tiger Park.

Looks like lots of vids here.  Will start checking later . Cheers

Hawkey

Has anybody seen any of graham & pies vlogs ? ( graham briar ) 

ive watched all of his videos but since he got his new motorbike he's lost quite a few subs. 

Hes currently in hospital receiving treatment for a heart attack and he had no qualms in asking his subscribers to Donate towards his hospital bill. 600,000 baht minimum ! Apparently he has to have a triple heart by pass operation. 

oh ! , and no health insurance. Wtf ! 

Incocknito

Thanks for the look-ups! Those vids inside the gogo bars were really cool. The best I’ve seen yet! 

mogli33

Recently the best youtube channel I've seen is pattayapariah. Unlike others he is not a professional vlogger. He is infact a member here on PA and has posted a series of videos as a trip report..an innovative and unique way. I like the way he narrates..

Something different and definitely better than the usual stuff dished out by the regular pattaya vloggers

johnp4000
On 23/12/2017 at 16:04, wengweng said:

I wonder if the chpp simply known as PATTAYA will be back?  He just went around filming the nightlife and got the camera in the ladies faces. He would keep the camera on them  just asking how they are till it became very awkward and rather creepy for the ladies. I know in one film he was told to fuck off by some geezer. I did like  his title intro , done in neon lights  looking very professional...lol:D

I think he had more problems than just one geezer, a lot of the bar girls, especially on Soi 7, found him annoying as well!

He is back, I saw him walking and filming on Second Road , a couple of weeks ago.Oddly enough he seems now to mainly film during the day time, not sure if that is to avoid the problems he had last time. The vids seem rather aimless, just like countless others strolling up and down some soi again and again.

dontpanic

Kev in Thailand has gone downhill recently, gotten involved with crap with other vloggers and his videos just aren't as interesting as they used to be, like how many subscriber meets do we need to see? Similar with Big fat besty, his past couple of videos have been going rapidly downhill. Never liked 20 seconds in Thailand, hate the choppy video editing and the tangents he goes on. Cheap Charlie just seems to be videos of drunk people on Walking Street

The two I do like are Land of Smiles since he moved to Thailand he's put up some really interesting stuff of building a house and the whole process of moving, his Bangkok chronicles are very interesting but some of his bar tales were just idle gossip. No time to be sad has some really interesting stuff and I'm starting to go through his videos.

My beef with vloggers in general is that it all seems aimed at support this channel, become  a patron, buy a camera so I get commission. If you want to set up a channel then go ahead but this crap of having a list of things to buy and how to Donate on every video is getting tiresome as are  the videos where vloggers meet each other.