Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Post editing time   31/08/18

Hi folks, please note we have reduced the time you can edit a post to 30 minutes. The ability to edit a post is there for you to fix up things like typos and grammar before the Grammar Police descend on you or to clarify a point you where making that, on seeing it posted, you think could be worded better. Unfortunately, the length of the previous editing window has resulted in several posts being totally changed or deleted which can result in the resulting replies, and indeed the whole thread, being totally nonsensical (over and above the usual that is ) and shows disrespect to the BMs that participated in the discussion. If you wish to clarify a post you made after the window has elapsed, you can easily quote the relevant part of your post and do so. If it is a serious issue, as per current practice, report your post, giving a justification as to why the change is needed, and the mods will deal with it. Just because you made an arse of yourself in the post is not a valid justification. Remember, pause and think before posting re adherence to the rules, legality and the "Nice to be Nice" ethos.
    • Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Anonymous.Singh

Best YouTube channels?

Barhop
51 minutes ago, CliveBixby74 said:

I agree with all of these recommendations.  I also like Pattaya Random and a newer guy I found is Pattaya Newbie.  Check them out.  Pattaya Newbie did a great one at the Tiger Park.

Looks like lots of vids here.  Will start checking later . Cheers

Hawkey

Has anybody seen any of graham & pies vlogs ? ( graham briar ) 

ive watched all of his videos but since he got his new motorbike he's lost quite a few subs. 

Hes currently in hospital receiving treatment for a heart attack and he had no qualms in asking his subscribers to Donate towards his hospital bill. 600,000 baht minimum ! Apparently he has to have a triple heart by pass operation. 

oh ! , and no health insurance. Wtf ! 

Incocknito

Thanks for the look-ups! Those vids inside the gogo bars were really cool. The best I’ve seen yet! 

mogli33

Recently the best youtube channel I've seen is pattayapariah. Unlike others he is not a professional vlogger. He is infact a member here on PA and has posted a series of videos as a trip report..an innovative and unique way. I like the way he narrates..

Something different and definitely better than the usual stuff dished out by the regular pattaya vloggers

johnp4000
On 23/12/2017 at 16:04, wengweng said:

I wonder if the chpp simply known as PATTAYA will be back?  He just went around filming the nightlife and got the camera in the ladies faces. He would keep the camera on them  just asking how they are till it became very awkward and rather creepy for the ladies. I know in one film he was told to fuck off by some geezer. I did like  his title intro , done in neon lights  looking very professional...lol:D

I think he had more problems than just one geezer, a lot of the bar girls, especially on Soi 7, found him annoying as well!

He is back, I saw him walking and filming on Second Road , a couple of weeks ago.Oddly enough he seems now to mainly film during the day time, not sure if that is to avoid the problems he had last time. The vids seem rather aimless, just like countless others strolling up and down some soi again and again.

dontpanic

Kev in Thailand has gone downhill recently, gotten involved with crap with other vloggers and his videos just aren't as interesting as they used to be, like how many subscriber meets do we need to see? Similar with Big fat besty, his past couple of videos have been going rapidly downhill. Never liked 20 seconds in Thailand, hate the choppy video editing and the tangents he goes on. Cheap Charlie just seems to be videos of drunk people on Walking Street

The two I do like are Land of Smiles since he moved to Thailand he's put up some really interesting stuff of building a house and the whole process of moving, his Bangkok chronicles are very interesting but some of his bar tales were just idle gossip. No time to be sad has some really interesting stuff and I'm starting to go through his videos.

My beef with vloggers in general is that it all seems aimed at support this channel, become  a patron, buy a camera so I get commission. If you want to set up a channel then go ahead but this crap of having a list of things to buy and how to Donate on every video is getting tiresome as are  the videos where vloggers meet each other.

Fufu308

im currently enjoying sean in wonderland videos.  Im sure you recognise him from charlies  vids.

TremontTed

YouTube Vloger The Sweet Guy barges into the Pump House filming, announces he ran out of gas...555

wengweng

I have recently started watching Dee Funk, he seems ok  Thailand Red is enjoyable , the quality of his films is very good, and obviously  filing secretly as he gets  in close without any reaction from who ever he films.  Pattaya Random is another one I recently discovered , and even though he brought out a begging video I still enjoy Steffs Thailand, they keep me going till I can get my Patters fix....:P

Jaws56

Personally always watch Kev in Thailand , 20 Seconds in Thailand and just started watching Bangkok 112. Find all very informative.

haakiim

Bangkok112 is my favorite one the videos have high quality and the channel have various content you see and feel the nightlife atmosphere as you are there the ,There is also many videos related to different countries and cities  Vietnam angel city ,Cambodia..also the channel offers good advice and review for hotels,restaurants,agogos,bars and some tourist areas and there is a website for the written reviews.I really enjoy watching this channel when I miss Thailand.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Barhop
On 4/6/2018 at 04:11, mogli33 said:

Recently the best youtube channel I've seen is pattaya pariah. Unlike others he is not a professional vlogger. He is infact a member here on PA and has posted a series of videos as a trip report..an innovative and unique way. I like the way he narrates..

Something different and definitely better than the usual stuff dished out by the regular pattaya vloggers

Thanks for the info.  Have just watched his recent 11 vids and it was so refreshing.  He gives his personal opinions and experiences validated by footage.

Found myself agreeing with him on lots of aspects while also having a grin about some of the situations he found himself in although our backgrounds are very different.

Recommend.

KiwiScottie

I watched pattaya pariah just recently , 

Found it interesting , even though i found it a bit depressing 

ironfist

bangkok112 doesn't have good videos for a while, little to no girl shots, it's mostly tourist video.

Thailand red got some good ones, but other than thailand red I am looking for more! similar style vids like old bangkok112

KiwiScottie
On 8/14/2018 at 00:39, ironfist said:

bangkok112 doesn't have good videos for a while, little to no girl shots, it's mostly tourist video.

Thailand red got some good ones, but other than thailand red I am looking for more! similar style vids like old bangkok112

The censorship laws have become a lot stricter with you tube , 

Apparently 112 does private videos now ,more like the old ones ,  but you have to pay a fee to get them 

ironfist
On 8/20/2018 at 20:09, KiwiScottie said:

The censorship laws have become a lot stricter with you tube , 

Apparently 112 does private videos now ,more like the old ones ,  but you have to pay a fee to get them 

thanks for that,  anyone signed up for his patreon site? worth it?

5 dollars a month and you can access all the videos? plus 2 guaranteed new vid every month I think. thinking about signing up

hoopbhoy
thanks for that,  anyone signed up for his patreon site? worth it?

5 dollars a month and you can access all the videos? plus 2 guaranteed new vid every month I think. thinking about signing up
Plenty of content on there similar to his older visa pee you tube censorship. Also a lot more open about his mongering than even on his earlier vlogs. There's nothing to stop you signing for a couple of months the giving it a break until some new content builds up.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

ironfist

nice thanks for that, I think I will do that.  Watch all the good videos then stop until new content builds up.

VeryScary

I prefer King Epic because he actually talks in his videos. There's tons of videos just showing the action. Sometimes I want to hear someone tell me what's going on.

The 112 guy 2nd best for me because at least he writes words in his videos.

tsemperor

call me a troll if you want which is the term used if you dont like a video but of course you are not entitled to a opinion so they justify  themselves by putting a label on you  but some of these vloggers deserve it.

They are shite.   Who in their right mind watches these whatever eating and walking around talking shite and then they ask for money.

Now I understand everything is subjective and some people enjoy this but they seem to think they are now celebrities of a sort.

I could name a bunch of these useless wanna-bees but no doubt  it is easy to guess there are so many of them

I just watched one durian vlogger with the skill and personality of the same said fruit and it started my rant (troll)  

ok rant over and breathe 

TremontTed

Did they ever figure out how Bangkok112 shoots? hidden cam? mini cam? 2 man operation? how does he get all those good video?

johnfb43

1) Kev in Thailand 2) 20 seconds in Thailand 3) Cheap Charlie Chronicles

All entertaining and recommended

BobbyTits

Think when you send David Bond money, it unlocks the vids of him 

getting railed by a horse hung tranny.

Twitchy just licks the snot off the floor.