willynut

China garden booking issues

60 posts in this topic

New nordic

Those dates seem fine to me :) I have told Yuri to expect your email and said to give you the new 1 bedroom for 600 :GoldenSmile1: (chinagardenpattaya@gmail.com)

I'm so happy and think Buddha is blessing me with chokdee for getting good big room at good price
China Garden likes this

The work is over yes, we are just waiting on the furniture to arrive. To be honest I only have 2 sets right now and the other 4 sets won't arrive until mid March, I have two long stay bookings from 2nd March & 4th March for those two rooms. 

Those two rooms (including the one bedroom) should be available from 10th Feb - 2nd / 4th March, and I'm renting them out cheap at 600 baht per night. 

Hi Ian 

Looking to stay in new room if available  sent  msg to Yuri on weekend no reply as yet  dates from 12th march  5nights 

China Garden likes this

Hi Ian 

Looking to stay in new room if available  sent  msg to Yuri on weekend no reply as yet  dates from 12th march  5nights 

i'll chase him up, sorry for any delay, i think he's already got back to you as the new rooms are fully booked for 95% of March

Edited by China Garden
southy64 likes this

One question about the rooms..are the mattress rock hard Thai style, or western style? Thinking of booking for later in the year.. What's the traffic noise like? Cheers for any info.

One question about the rooms..are the mattress rock hard Thai style, or western style? Thinking of booking for later in the year.. What's the traffic noise like? Cheers for any info.

We always buy Slumberland mattresses (Western), never the cheap Thai 3k ones, we also use nice cotton sheet and supply each room 4 pillows. We try to go above and beyond~!

We always buy Slumberland mattresses (Western), never the cheap Thai 3k ones, we also use nice cotton sheet and supply each room 4 pillows. We try to go above and beyond~!

So you're all booked up for March, what does April look like?

On 06/03/2017 at 01:58, Ohyesuare said:

So you're all booked up for March, what does April look like?

April is full booked in the one bedroom, 2 outta 3 jacuzzi rooms booked but there are standard rooms available so dropping Yuri a email is a good idea     chinagardenpattaya@gmail.com

Somehow I had to setup a new PA account, not sure what happened. 

Apparently you have to log in with your display name rather than user name, there is a sticky post at the top of the forum.

And in reply to grazza2468 the beds in China Garden are very comfortable I found, shame it's always full when i try to book:)

grazza2468 likes this