Support the Forum >> P-A Privilege Card | Invest to Retire in Thailand | Hotel Bookings Please Read

Sponsors >> Smooci - Escorts on Demand | M Club Pattaya | Heaven Gentleman's Club | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Pattaya Short Term Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Absolute Angels Bangkok | Pattaya Investigations | Spankys Bangkok | Escorts in Bangkok | Australian Adult Video | Sexy Lingerie at BabyDolls Friday, Saturday, Sunday | Castra Gym | Kathoeys Are Us | Nightwish Bar |

Please Support our Sponsors >> Chat to Thai Girls | DClub Agogo | Pimp Pad Pattaya | WildCats Agogo | Max Performer | 100 Girls on Demand | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls |


Re-entry permit

2 posts in this topic

New nordic

I wonder if anyone knows the answer to this.  I have stayed in Thailand for several years now and I get my visa extensions for retirement done at Jomtien. I have just this week renewed the extension but I want to go up north to join my family and to get clear of the Pattaya songkran chaos. If my wife asks if we can have a few days away (as she may do as I've just returned from the UK) can I get a multiple re-entry permit at any immigration office?  I've always got the permit at Jomtien before and I'm concerned that other offices won't provide it.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mizz Thai dating

You can get a re-entry permit at the airport, so that can be your plan B if getting one at another office other than Pattaya fails.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now