Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

  • Announcements

    • Ru4Real

      Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

      An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

      Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

      URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
NSA7

Penthouse Hotel

Recommended Posts

NSA7

I started this post as i was looking to post a review of this hotel that i stayed in for a week in April 16, the hotel is situated in Pattaya Funland which is like 5-7 min to Walking Street, had a beautiful room which was equipped with all what you need i mean not only towels and condoms but also strip pole and strobe lights) which was kind of fun,, the hotel is extremely girly friendly as you can imagine and i had amazing breakfast as well, those were the pros.

the cons: had a little ant problem in the room which when raised to the front office nothing was done, hidden fees like insurance, the hotel strip club was mainly Ladyboys.

the price range is nice also) anyway hope that was helpful guys.

Edited by NSA7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blue1878

I first visited Pattaya in 1992 and in that year I started drinking in Palmers bar which is very close to the Penthouse.  And I still drink in Palmers bar whenever I visit Pattaya.  So over the last 25 years I have seen many changes to the Penthouse hotel.  Back in 1992 the hotel had a bar which could be accessed from the hotel or the soi.  And the bar employed bar girls who could be bar fined if any took your fancy.  Then one year the bar became a girly gogo.  And then a few years later the gogo split in two.  One half (Kittens) became a girly gogo.  And the other half became a ladyboy gogo(Obsessions) BUT which ever entrance you used it was just one gogo inside.  I've not been inside for a long time but I get the impression that its mainly Ladyboys working inside the gogo(s)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gmoule

The concept at one point was great,it was a mongering hotel and you could even phone downstairs to send up a girl from the gogo,the gogo went to shit with the addition of the Ladyboys,and the hotel is now way overpriced and rundown,living in the past. Needs a magor upgrade for its 1800 baht price pn tag imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sammy151

I stayed there for a week long trip about 4 years ago, it was a novelty for about 2 days then I  was over it. But location is good if you don't mind being close to boyztown.

Reading the owners responses to negative reviews on TripAdvisor is always a fun way to pass time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dboy

I believe the hotel is now shut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NSA7
On 5/14/2017 at 3:16 PM, dboy said:

I believe the hotel is now shut

No its still open for business, i just had a brief correspondence with them as i am checking on returning, what surprised me is the lack of enthusiasm from the staff on receiving back a second time traveler.

Edited by NSA7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psm916

It is a fun hotel and has all you need in the room but I agree that the attached gogo bars are 99% LB's despite being advertised as on with ladies and one with LB's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thegrogmonster
On 14/05/2017 at 11:16 PM, dboy said:

I believe the hotel is now shut

No it is the 2 go-gos attached to the hotel that are now closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NSA7
14 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

No it is the 2 go-gos attached to the hotel that are now closed.

 

18 hours ago, psm916 said:

It is a fun hotel and has all you need in the room but I agree that the attached gogo bars are 99% LB's despite being advertised as on with ladies and one with LB's

If i remember correctly last time i was there they had 1 or 2 girls and around 8-9 Ladyboys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NSA7

One of the things i enjoyed about the hotel beside the room styling is the breakfast, the breakfast was nice actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bigshow

while looking for a hotel for my next visit I came across this one, found it interesting but only maybe for a couple of nights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Billyboy294

A Penthouse Hotel room.

Penthouse1500x1000.thumb.jpg.ba7a15f4bf10d6b153e47d5f5bbd49a6.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Njaya
On 5/14/2017 at 07:51, Sammy151 said:

 

Reading the owners responses to negative reviews on TripAdvisor is always a fun way to pass time.

 

Very true!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geordie59
On 14/05/2017 at 00:23, blue1878 said:

I first visited Pattaya in 1992 and in that year I started drinking in Palmers bar which is very close to the Penthouse.  And I still drink in Palmers bar whenever I visit Pattaya.  So over the last 25 years I have seen many changes to the Penthouse hotel.  Back in 1992 the hotel had a bar which could be accessed from the hotel or the soi.  And the bar employed bar girls who could be bar fined if any took your fancy.  Then one year the bar became a girly gogo.  And then a few years later the gogo split in two.  One half (Kittens) became a girly gogo.  And the other half became a ladyboy gogo(Obsessions) BUT which ever entrance you used it was just one gogo inside.  I've not been inside for a long time but I get the impression that its mainly Ladyboys working inside the gogo(s)

Sorry to tell you that you won't be drinking in Palmers on your next visit.
Bob finally closed up shop when his lease expired. He had a pretty decent innings though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Billyboy294

There was a rumour he was opening up again across the street where he used to be and a new hotel is being built.

Perhaps they made him a good offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blue1878
27 minutes ago, Geordie59 said:

Sorry to tell you that you won't be drinking in Palmers on your next visit.
Bob finally closed up shop when his lease expired. He had a pretty decent innings though.

Sad but true

I was in Pattaya last December for Christmas and New Year and my last night in Pattaya before flying home was the 3rd January. And I spent part of the night in Palmers.  The bars last night was the 31st January.  Pattaya wont seem the same the next time I visit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blue1878
2 minutes ago, Billyboy294 said:

There was a rumour he was opening up again across the street where he used to be and a new hotel is being built.

Perhaps they made him a good offer.

Hi Billyboy294 I know that Bob wants to open up a bar but it has to be in the right location and he can make money.  Maybe the person(s) who are taking on the hotel have asked Bob to run the bar and do the food

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now