Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Thep

TREETOPS FOR SALE - 1 BEDROOM - Cheaper than developer price

Scuba+
Good luck to you guys,but for every successful story there are plenty of regrets.....been there,done that :Oops1:
Yeah i can quote a much better return from not investing in a Pattaya condo even with the exchange rate movements.

If i wanted to make money with property i would do it in my home country

talung66
On 8/23/2017 at 02:59, Thep said:

That is incorrect sir. 1 Bed Room at treetops condo is currently selling anywhere between 2.8-3.0 m.

So with this we are selling below the market value. 

That as you have to as no one will buy otherwise.besides a mug that got one in a shopping center while on holidays.

On 8/23/2017 at 02:53, scubascuba3 said:

My humble opinion after looking at 100s of condos online is these are 1m too much. Am i wrong?

No your not but someone that doesn't know the market value might pay but not a a PA bm

On 8/24/2017 at 00:34, Chiang mai Tony said:

Hardly .I sold my 36 sqm Condo ,one bedroom in Park lane ,Soi Wat Boon ,around 5 years ago for B1.45 M .This is in a far better location ,and its 5 years later .Is it value for money ? For me i would rather be further down the coast around Bang Saray ,away from the madness but not too far .

Thought you know better you say it your self below those days are over 5 years ago the market was ok the russians exchange rate was still ok http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=RUB&to=THB&view=10Y so i dont get the hardly part of your 1st  comment.

On 8/24/2017 at 00:45, Chiang mai Tony said:

I sold to a Russian ,and he also payed the agents fee .Those days are over lol

Edited by talung66

Chiang mai Tony

>>so i don't get the hardly part of your comment.<<

It was in regard to the poster saying that  3 Tops were B1M over valued .Yes on reflection he is probably right .Especially as at least one of these units are directly facing another block .

I have sympathy for any private buyer  selling a Condo in Pattaya today and just trying to get their money back .

Edited by Chiang mai Tony

jimboh

Feel for OP, he is trying to sell Condo and he gets lots of comments about pros/cons of renting v buying, current state of the market etc.

Pumpuynarak

Give the OP a break guys, if ya ain't interested just move on.

jimboh

Exactly. Best of luck Mr Thep getting your places sold.

Edited by jimboh

Larssonn

dont se the point of comparing to developers prices as they usally are unable to sell out aswell as priced from a completely different market in the past .

as some stated maybe 1.5 would be sellable , then again you can buy 2 small condos for that price on todays market .

corner room looks nice tho and beeing on bahtbus route its a good place to live .