Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | P-A Halloween Party October 31 2018Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Post editing time   31/08/18

Hi folks, please note we have reduced the time you can edit a post to 30 minutes. The ability to edit a post is there for you to fix up things like typos and grammar before the Grammar Police descend on you or to clarify a point you where making that, on seeing it posted, you think could be worded better. Unfortunately, the length of the previous editing window has resulted in several posts being totally changed or deleted which can result in the resulting replies, and indeed the whole thread, being totally nonsensical (over and above the usual that is ) and shows disrespect to the BMs that participated in the discussion. If you wish to clarify a post you made after the window has elapsed, you can easily quote the relevant part of your post and do so. If it is a serious issue, as per current practice, report your post, giving a justification as to why the change is needed, and the mods will deal with it. Just because you made an arse of yourself in the post is not a valid justification. Remember, pause and think before posting re adherence to the rules, legality and the "Nice to be Nice" ethos.
    • Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
jmooney

What's the worst thing that's ever happened you in Pattaya or Thailand in general?

PR1977
Posted (edited)

Went to Koh Samui on one of my first trips with a painted Pattaya lady and when we were out one night someone stole my boardies and her bikini that we left to dry on the terrace.

Blaming it on the low class twatpacker tourist types who infest Samui - that sort of outrage would never happen in Pattaya

Edited by PR1977

flyingscotsman

Couple of years ago I had something bad to eat at the LPGA held at Siam CC.

I had a terrible bout of the shits for about 1 hour then felt fine and walked the course for the rest of the day with no other issues.

Back to hotel and changed for the night out and felt a bit off around 12 so went home.

Woke up at 3am drenched in sweat and didn't make it out of bed as my ass unleashed a torrent of green shit.

Ran to the bathroom and knew that more was coming.

As I'm sat on the shitter screaming in pain I started to vomit and the only place I could do it was in the shower next to me as the sink was out of reach.

Spent the next few hours doing the same till there was nothing left to come out/up.

Couldn't keep water down for the next 2 days.

Changed my seat on the flight home so I was next to the shitter and packed 6 pairs of boxers in my hand luggage just in case.

Took 7 days till I felt human again.

DaffyDuck

Do you know what you had?

40 nil

Nearly died in a parasailing incident in 

Phuket 

flyingscotsman
35 minutes ago, DaffyDuck said:

Do you know what you had?

The meal I had at Siam was the cause.

Severe food poisoning was what my own doctors told me.

Every time I have chicken in Thailand now I cut it open before I eat it.

Barhop
13 minutes ago, flyingscotsman said:

Had exactly your disaster, only once ever,  in 1976 - recruit school aussie navy - undercooked chicken - grrrr

So suggest anyone to chicken cook check ANYWHERE might be good advice...

Jous

I had a wound in the leg that i made with the plane’s seat. It didn’t hurt and didn’t look too serious. Fourth day in Pattaya was a big storm and Soi Buakhao got flooded. I walked into the water without realize that my wound was touching the filthy water. Of course, next day the wound was infected. No more foot massage, antibiotics and cream.

If this wasn’t enough i felt like the antibiotics were killing my libido and made me feel tired so i stopped taking them. 

Now, 15 days after and in home my wound in getting better but i had to take again antibiotics once i arrived home.

wtboatr

I picked up a sexy, young lady outside Nana Plaza. I take her back to my room. She’s on her knees ready to give me the most delicious blow job ever.

I take off my pants. She takes off her top. I asked her to take off her panties too. She refused. I think we all know why. :(

Now I always make it a point to inspect the genitals of my date before putting my genitals in her/his mouth.

DaffyDuck
If this wasn’t enough i felt like the antibiotics were killing my libido and made me feel tired so i stopped taking them.

Stupidest thing EVER you could have done. Do not ever stop antibiotics while you are in the middle of a regimen. That’s the best way to potentially kick your infection into higher, and more dangerous, gear. Look up the words “gangrene” and “amputation”, for extra fun.

Do not ever stop taking antibiotics, once you started.

Jous
2 hours ago, DaffyDuck said:

Stupidest thing EVER you could have done. Do not ever stop antibiotics while you are in the middle of a regimen. That’s the best way to potentially kick your infection into higher, and more dangerous, gear. Look up the words “gangrene” and “amputation”, for extra fun.

Tottaly agree. And bacteries get stronger and inmune to that antibiotic. I tought the wound wasn’t so serious to been taking antibiouics. After all it was a farmaceutic who gave me, not a medic.

Anyway, yes. It was stupid move. Thanks for you opinon!

Barhop
5 hours ago, Jous said:

Tottaly agree. And bacteries get stronger and inmune to that antibiotic. I tought the wound wasn’t so serious to been taking antibiouics. After all it was a farmaceutic who gave me, not a medic.

I have placed a small container of Betadine in my first aid kit.  ANY cut, no matter how small, gets cleaned and coated with the Betadine anitiseptic liquid.  (Betadine is the type used by the medical profession where I come from)  In my experience, this routine has always healed the wounds promptly negating the need for antibiotics.  Another issue with antibiotics is they can become ineffective if one drinks alcohol, which I do a LOT...

kansuwan
47 minutes ago, Barhop said:

Another issue with antibiotics is they can become ineffective if one drinks alcohol, which I do a LOT...

Key word is "can" - not all antibiotics are negated by alcohol: ask the doctor. 

Sometime in the last century I had to take a cocktail of antibiotics, 3 types, 2 x daily for 20 months.  As the months rolled by, the dosage was gradually reduced and when down to one antibiotic only, I remarked to the teaching hospital consultant treating me that I was looking forward to a drink.  At that point he told me that had the drugs he prescribed been alcohol-unfriendly, (a) he would have told me (b) they would have been so labelled.    

2easy2die

I left

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

vimto66
On 07/10/2018 at 03:31, kansuwan said:

Key word is "can" - not all antibiotics are negated by alcohol: ask the doctor. 

Sometime in the last century I had to take a cocktail of antibiotics, 3 types, 2 x daily for 20 months.  As the months rolled by, the dosage was gradually reduced and when down to one antibiotic only, I remarked to the teaching hospital consultant treating me that I was looking forward to a drink.  At that point he told me that had the drugs he prescribed been alcohol-unfriendly, (a) he would have told me (b) they would have been so labelled.    

It would have inadvertently done you good!:P

rickyroo
On 06/10/2018 at 14:33, flyingscotsman said:

What did you do that night? , swallow it whole

CyberPro
On 10/6/2018 at 13:08, Jous said:

Not just an opinion. It's accepted medical fact and safe practice. 

On 10/6/2018 at 11:05, DaffyDuck said:

I got moderate skin rash and itching on day 5 of a 7 day oral penicillin regimen following dental work. Since I was far more interested in finishing the antibiotics as prescribed, I just put up with the discomfort. Had there been breathing problems that would have been a different deal.