Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Harry Brown

June 2018

Harry Brown

Here is your roll call for June 2018

PR1977

Staying June 3rd - June 10th, looking at possibly staying in Beachfront Room with Jacuzzi in LK Empress (provisionally booked @ 2900 a night); got a mid summer overnight Etihad cheapo.

Hopefully Soi 6 party will be on during my trip and a bit livelier this year...

Magnum PI

I am looking at arriving June 22 for two weeks. That will make it three tips for 2018 Feb, June and Sept

Thedonnie

I'll be back in town the week of the Soi 6 party and staying at SITC again.

Frek

I will be back the last 3 weeks in June and i will stay at Areca Lodge again i think

moza7

I hoping to be there 12 th to 26th.

The world cup will be on at that time, should be a fun time to be in town.

Jim71

Hopefully be back the 27th June to 6th July , way too long to wait.

Barhop
36 minutes ago, moza7 said:

The world cup will be on at that time, should be a fun time to be in town.

Thanks for the info...will be on my 2018 2nd trip but different stuff, different trip, adds to the deal ...  (Songkran is

1st trip)

nexus99

I am in town June 18-25. Partly in LK Metro and partly in LK Empress. Hopefully people will be having fun in the heat!!!!

nexus99

When is the Soi 6 Party?

Madzar

2nd to the 11th have not chosen accommodation yet might check out a condo this time around.

Magnum PI

Flights booked, Now arriving June 20 as much cheaper airfare on a Wednesday! 
Must be Thai Airways quiet day!!

Damx1986

just booked.... 10th June to the 1st July. Was there twice in 2017, and both times someone created a line group for the guys arriving that month. I'll do that and if you want to join you can post your line ID and I will add you.  I'll put up  a qr code when I figure out how to get if from my phone. Feel free to join, it's a great way of having a laugh before we land and keeping in touch when we are on the ground. 

GlsgwMick

Booked a long Time ago. Deliberately timed this with the World Cup even though I knew my lot were never gonna make it anyway. Arriving First day of the tournament 14th June. Been pattaya about 4 or 5 times now. 3 week holiday. Will have been 2 yrs since my last trip, everybody got their fave bars and haunts and style, so I'm no different, but meeting up for the odd night to have a blast is well on my radar, especially with people who likes a good bloody laugh and don't take it all too seriously ! My fingers on the Pulse(not a euphemism) I follow Kev in Thailand........hahahahahaha.    Looking forward to seeing faces Ive met before from on here who live and work in Pattaya.Fuck, I might even support England......

khwan

Posted in the May section but i'll dump it here as well, but I'm May 21st until June 9th.

Mr_Peace

Just booked the flights, so it's confirmed, my second newbie trip will be 1.- 18.6. :Dance1:

Lhasa

Arriving the 6th of June and will be staying all through june and july. Leaving early august. Staying in Jomtien but no accomodation yet.

TiTan69

5th june for 21 nights staying in LK Metro

gentleenforcer

May 28th to June 25th...staying at Baybreeze again...I love it. Getting in two State of Origins (Queensland should have the series wrapped up after the first two), 3 Wallaby Tests versus Ireland and a few World Cup soccer games (not a big soccer fan however)...all probably to be viewed at Retox opposite the Baybreeze. Lots of fucking I imagine inbetween the sports.

SenorWompWomp

June 26th til about the 20th of July. I can't wait for the spectacle. 

irishguy2011

June 5th to 27th staying again in Whisper hotel. will spend most of the time around Buakhao and surrounding areas!! Looking at dates for November now also :D

jonEE

Hey everyone. I will be in town June 14 to 21, staying at Areca Lodge... my second trip ever(last one was a quick 4 days in Dec).

goro

june 4 till july1, second trip for 2018, no room booked yet

Lucky6pence

Christ, I'll be there for 3 weeks in June, hope I don't bump into the motley crew of you lot :Laugh1:

BeTeK

Just reserved flights from HEL to BKK 12.6. staying for 2 weeks.

This will be my second trip to pattaya