Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Harry Brown

June 2018

anon_59

Flying solo June 24th for 3 weeks. I'm already counting the hours!

tko

I'm going to try Areca Lodge this visit.  5-12 June.

udontony

Back in Pattaya for a week 21st June onwards.

formulaonefan

I'll be in town from 5/30 until 6/6...shirt trio but I plan on making the most of it!

olic

I'll be there for a week from late May. I've joined the line group and may meet some of you.

Magnum PI
On 5/21/2018 at 00:25, udontony said:

Back in Pattaya for a week 21st June onwards.

Same time as me mate, Would love to catch up with you for a chat and several ales

giggidy
On 5/12/2018 at 10:13, Peter o connor said:

Just 5 more weeks before I land in los. Still haven’t fully decided how much time I’ll spend in pattaya, I’m going down to samui first for at least a week and then I’ll hit pattaya for at least a week before I head home. Getting excited now!!!!

When you flying @Peter o connor am flying out of Dublin on the 15th 

Peter o connor

@giggidy Flying the 15th as well mate. Flying with Qatar airways. You? I now have my June plan complete 16th-23rd Ko samui 23rd-27th Khao Sok National Park. 28th-July 5th pattaya.

Edited by Peter o connor

giggidy

@Peter o connor Flying Emirates through Dubai, Am flying with the Wife and son was supposed to stay in sriracha her home town, but after finding out there was very little in the way of bars have moved to Naklua which is close enough but outta the way for it not to be in the lads face :unsure:

Should have about a week to myself during the trip.

Peter o connor

@giggidyI stayed out in naklua once. It’s ideal for families. A lot quieter than the main part of pattaya but still a few bars and restaurants there. And your only a few minutes away from the action anyway. I used to jump on a motorbike taxi for 100 baht at night to get into the main area. Pattaya is the only part of my holiday I haven’t booked a hotel for yet but I shouldn’t have to in June. I’ll probably stay on soi bukhaew. 

giggidy

When i was living there was staying in soi xzyte just off Soi buakhao but didn't drink around there much, but will be around there a bit to meet up with a friend of my brother who's over there for the year.

Basil1801

Six more sleeps and I will be heading to Dublin to board my bed in the Sky all the way to my Nirvana.
6 trip in 5 years must like this place a lot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Peter o connor
3 minutes ago, Basil1801 said:

Six more sleeps and I will be heading to Dublin to board my bed in the Sky all the way to my Nirvana.

My 12th trip in 6 years! I kind of like it too!!!! Lost count of the amount of trips I’ve done altogether, it all started in 2001.

Mr_Peace
15 minutes ago, Basil1801 said:

Same six more nights here + one in the sky before landing 7:15 Friday morning to Suvarnabhumi :D

dontpanic

Seems to be a good few Irish lads heading, I will be in patts from June 21 till July 9, my longest ever trip after 3 days with a tilac in bkk. Staying around Asok for a change, there looks to be plenty of good bars around there and a bit away from the nana madness.

Basil1801
2 hours ago, Peter o connor said:

My 12th trip in 6 years! I kind of like it too!!!! Lost count of the amount of trips I’ve done altogether, it all started in 2001.

12th in 6 years i could only wish, roll on 2 years and my alimony stops will have enough money for a 2 & 3 trip a year.

TiTan69

10 days

oschkosch

Finally booked the hotel. Will be staying in siam@siam 30.06.-05.07.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

udontony
On 5/24/2018 at 16:28, Magnum PI said:

Same time as me mate, Would love to catch up with you for a chat and several ales

So would I.  Only real commitment I have is 332 meet on Friday night wherever that is that week.   Love Anzac bar, go there often so maybe meet there one day.