Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Harry Brown

August 2018

Harry Brown

Here is your roll call for August 2018

PR1977

18th visit to Pattaya also sorted. Arriving 25th and returning 9th Sept; FinnAir will have the pleasure of my patronage this time. D Hotel again I think.....

PAT21

I hear that there were not too many vacationers in August. So I'm gonna go check it out from 4th to 16th:) Will be my 7th trip

JustL

August 18th to Sept.18th unless major changes happen. My fav room in VT6 deposit already paid. Roll on August! 

san_ichigo

Short Trip for me. August 31st - Sept 4th 

f308gt

july 25 aug 13

sfstudmuffin

Aug 5-10

Down Under Thunder

1st to 15th always stay on Soi 7 solo if your looking for a wingman sing out.

JohnDerr

August looks like it's going to be the month for me.  No flight booked yet but it will most likely be the 3 weeks in the middle to end of the month.

Tuffscout

August 24- 2nd September - Staying near LK

jpp

August 26th to August 29th in BKK

August 29th to September 12 in Pattaya

hambone200

August 1st through the 13th.  

pattayamongererhaha

Booking not done but mid august for a week.

JustL
On 2/12/2018 at 21:49, JustL said:

August 18th to Sept.18th unless major changes happen. My fav room in VT6 deposit already paid. Roll on August! 

Unfortunately major changes did happen so I won't be able to make August. Looks like Jan/Feb '19 for me:sad:

allwet

Clocking in for August 26 to September 9. I'll be bringing my umbrella!

burp

30th july until 13th august. staying at Pattaya Blue Sky, soi 5

blake7373

11-14th BKK than Pattaya until 24th. Easy going Aussie, 44, hanging around Metro, NRL at iRovers

JohnDerr

Plane ticket has been booked.  14 Aug - 3 Sep.

Round three is about to happen!  80 days from now.  We'll do another August LINE group since it worked so well last time. 

Panther85

Going for the 1st time in Aug. 

2-3 weeks from 10 Aug, just wating for final approval of my vacation days from work. 

Would be interested in joining a LINE group :) the more the merrier.

Frederik

Hey this gonna be my second time to Pats, went 4 days last year liked it so much going 4 weeks this year. Was stupid enough to plan my arrival for the 27th of July, which means I'll have to postpone the mongering by 2 days due to the Buddhist holidays, isn't it? Look forward to hanging out with other forum members mostly beer bars, discos/clubs may be nice too. Holla!

Syco

10th to 23rd , don't know which hotel yet.

CactusJack

First trip to Pattaya, 8/9 to 8/28. Plane flights secured but still looking at hotels.

allwet
1 hour ago, CactusJack said:

First trip to Pattaya, 8/9 to 8/28. Plane flights secured but still looking at hotels.

Don't wait too long. I just booked my accommodations for August/September and many of the more popular hotels were filling up.

CactusJack

Just booked 2 rooms at Pattaya Blue Sky for me and a buddy. Getting all warm and fuzzy now!

Syco

Noticed not very many of us on this roll call, could be an sign that in August it could be quiet , if that’s the case the ratio of customers to girls should be in our favour.

:D