Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Post editing time   31/08/18

Hi folks, please note we have reduced the time you can edit a post to 30 minutes. The ability to edit a post is there for you to fix up things like typos and grammar before the Grammar Police descend on you or to clarify a point you where making that, on seeing it posted, you think could be worded better. Unfortunately, the length of the previous editing window has resulted in several posts being totally changed or deleted which can result in the resulting replies, and indeed the whole thread, being totally nonsensical (over and above the usual that is ) and shows disrespect to the BMs that participated in the discussion. If you wish to clarify a post you made after the window has elapsed, you can easily quote the relevant part of your post and do so. If it is a serious issue, as per current practice, report your post, giving a justification as to why the change is needed, and the mods will deal with it. Just because you made an arse of yourself in the post is not a valid justification. Remember, pause and think before posting re adherence to the rules, legality and the "Nice to be Nice" ethos.
    • Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Harry Brown

August 2018

PAT21
20 hours ago, Syco said:

if that’s the case the ratio of customers to girls should be in our favour.

I guess the girls may offer more attractive prices.. GOOD for us:)

HimBadMan
Posted (edited)

Just got back last Monday (7 day trip)--- Could not sleep last night, jumped on the internet and for some reason I booked a ticket for Aug/Sept.   Only 10 days on Ground  8/24-9/3.   Have not picked a hotel yet...

Thinking about getting a way for 2-3 days, just to change pace- once I'm in town for a few days.  I've already been too:

• Samet
  • Chang
  • Phi Phi
  • Ao Nang
  • Phom Pehn
  • Saigon
  • Phuket
  • Toa
  • Samui
  • Koh Phangan (Full moon Party)
  • Buriram
  • Hong Kong
  • Jakarta

Open for suggestions if anyone has anything to offer:

Might try Siam Reap or Bali this trip for 2-3 days in middle of my trip..  Traveling solo, but also looking to meet and hang with like minded guys  (mid 30s from NYC)-   @JohnDerr  If you're not involved with a Long long long time (With Lala) when I arrive, let's roll?   Haha

Edited by HimBadMan

JustL
38 minutes ago, HimBadMan said:

Just got back last Monday (7 day trip)--- Could not sleep last night, jumped on the internet and for some reason I booked a ticket for Aug/Sept.   Only 10 days on Ground  8/24-9/3.   Have not picked a hotel yet...

Thinking about getting a way for 2-3 days, just to change pace- once I'm in town for a few days.  I've already been too:

• Samet
  • Chang
  • Phi Phi
  • Ao Nang
  • Phom Pehn
  • Saigon
  • Phuket
  • Toa
  • Samui
  • Koh Phangan (Full moon Party)
  • Buriram
  • Hong Kong
  • Jakarta

Open for suggestions if anyone has anything to offer:

Might try Siam Reap or Bali this trip for 2-3 days in middle of my trip..  Traveling solo, but also looking to meet and hang with like minded guys  (mid 30s from NYC)-   @JohnDerr  If you're not involved with a Long long long time (With Lala) when I arrive, let's roll?   Haha

Try Koh Kood. Trying Koh Kood myself in Jan/Feb 19. Heard nothing but good things about it from other mongers and Thai's alike. You may have to bring sand to the beach as the pickings may be slim at the bars and the surrounding areas.  

HimBadMan
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JustL said:

Try Koh Kood. Trying Koh Kood myself in Jan/Feb 19. Heard nothing but good things about it from other mongers and Thai's alike. You may have to bring sand to the beach as the pickings may be slim at the bars and the surrounding areas.  

On my todo..  just long travel time.. and might be too quiet for me.  Unless I find a really good LLT..   but    I might actually try Hua Hin.  They have that ferry service now,  so 2 hour travel time.    I read decent nightlife and just something new..

Edited by HimBadMan

JohnDerr
10 hours ago, HimBadMan said:

Absolutely man.  You'll be there the second half of my trip so I should be in the swing of things by then.  Will have to wait and see about Lala.haha.  Might be another one ... or three in the mix.

sirmaxextra

July 30th - August 25th , will stay near LK.
Have met a few BM's on previous trips and always been fun. Am 40 years old , travelling alone.
Send me a message if you want to grab a beer or even if you need someone to show you around ;)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

petehoax

i will be in pattaya 8/30 to 9/7 , 4th trip. mid-30s. mostly going solo, but definitely open to meet for some beers or partying. 

jcemariner

Pattaya July 29 - August 15. Sixth trip in three years. Late 20s American.

If the line group has been started, would someone let me know?

JohnDerr

August LINE group has been created.  You can use the QR code below to join or the link below should work as well.  Keep in mind the group will likely be quiet with bursts of activity as we get closer to August.  Feel free to join. A few first timers in the bunch.  Definitely recommend the group chat.  It makes meeting others as well as getting help before during and after your trip that much easier.  

my_group_1528152784725.jpg.b39313299b521c0570ab3f22b880c1df.jpg

https://line.me/R/ti/g/7j6JP-DTVP

@jcemariner @allwet @burp @blake7373 @Panther85 @Frederik @Syco @CactusJack @Tuffscout @jpp @hambone200 @sfstudmuffin @Down Under Thunder @petehoax @HimBadMan @sirmaxextra @PR1977 @PAT21 @san_ichigo @f308gt

Just tagging those that posted before this that are set to come to Pattaya but anyone is invited who may post after this post. 

blake7373

Thanks, in

elmo12

Aug 28-Sep 10. Fifth trip? Losing count. Staying at Mercure Ocean Resort near soi 1. Solo trip. I would be up for beers on the Six if anyone is looking for wingman or newbie advice maybe 555.

elmo12
On 6/3/2018 at 06:26, JustL said:

If you could share some advice a little off topic of the roll call...How do you get to Koh Kood? Ferry or plane? How far from Patts? 

davidge
4 minutes ago, elmo12 said:

If you could share some advice a little off topic of the roll call...How do you get to Koh Kood? Ferry or plane? How far from Patts? 

Think you’d have to do bus or mini-van to Trat. Songthaew or similar from there to pier. Then ferry. Bit remote. Maybe 8 hours???

Guess private taxis could take you from Pattaya to near pier. Won’t be cheap though.

burp
On 23/05/2018 at 04:04, JohnDerr said:

Plane ticket has been booked.  14 Aug - 3 Sep.

Round three is about to happen!  80 days from now.  We'll do another August LINE group since it worked so well last time. 

Damn, you land when i leave :D

broadstreetbully1

Gonna be in town from 08/27 - 09/16. I'm 30 from the NYC area gonna be hitting Soi 6 and Walking Street agogos everyday as well as the discos. I like having a drink and meeting like minded folk. Send me a PM if anyone wants to have a few drinks. This is my 3rd trip, staying in Pratumnak Hill.

sodapop curtis
On 2/12/2018 at 05:43, PAT21 said:

I hear that there were not too many vacationers in August. So I'm gonna go check it out from 4th to 16th:) Will be my 7th trip

Heard the same and may head out that way for August...probably around the 23rd

HimBadMan
Posted (edited)
On 6/7/2018 at 06:01, broadstreetbully1 said:

Gonna be in town from 08/27 - 09/16. I'm 30 from the NYC area gonna be hitting Soi 6 and Walking Street agogos everyday as well as the discos. I like having a drink and meeting like minded folk. Send me a PM if anyone wants to have a few drinks. This is my 3rd trip, staying in Pratumnak Hill.

Join the line group or hit me up in a DM...   Im a few years older from NYC   (West coast now).  I am all about WS Gogos Bottles at Discos and quality TG's....  

Edited by HimBadMan

Frederik
On 2-6-2018 at 01:50, Syco said:

Noticed not very many of us on this roll call, could be an sign that in August it could be quiet , if that’s the case the ratio of customers to girls should be in our favour.

:D

Remember August last year Soi 6 was pretty much empty, Insomnia had tons of "jobless" freelancers. We are gonna have such a hard time choosing which girl to go with! :D

Father Load

Will be there August 21-25 for my 4th trip. Will be at Soi 6 everyday and planning to also hit up a couple of GCs every day and maybe a gogo or two at night. Hit me up if you're looking for a wingman - always happy to have a beer with a fellow addict. 

Alee

6th august 

Alee

6th to 9th aug in pattaya then bangkok

San Thailand

16-24 August ----8 Nights ........

PreachaMan

I will be there on August 20 for a few weeks and staying by LK Metro. Second visit to Patts. Hit me up if you want to hang out. Cheers. 

Crushed

Had to change my July plans to August.  Will be in town/Thailand in general from August 1 to August 28.

dkayz

Going to take one last 4 day before I head back to the States, so I'll be in BKK on Friday 3 Aug, head to Pattaya on Saturday, and stay until I fly back on the night of the 6th. (Flight is like 2am Tuesday morning)