Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Harry Brown

August 2018

thisisdre

Arriving 24th...

IMG_20180803_081912.JPG

sodapop curtis

I’ll will be checking out Pattaya this month as well, first time for me in August..24 August to 4 September...actually looking forward to seeing how the low season is compared to that of the high season 

bullrun2323
On 7/29/2018 at 04:54, aussie_franko said:

Me and my mate Marco a first timer also will be there then. Making Billabong bar in LK Metro our base of ops. Staying at Sawasdee Siam close to everything. Yell out if ya wanna catch up

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

will do for sure, i joined the Aug line group, do i just add you guys to the "friends" list so we can directly communicate?

bullrun2323
On 7/29/2018 at 04:54, aussie_franko said:

Me and my mate Marco a first timer also will be there then. Making Billabong bar in LK Metro our base of ops. Staying at Sawasdee Siam close to everything. Yell out if ya wanna catch up

for sure, that would be great...I got on the line group, do i just add you as a 'friend' to have direct convo?

Down Under Thunder

Hey all arrive 14th Tuesday August for a week,got food poisoning the day i was originally meant to depart had to rebook flights anyway all sorted now,i will be catching up with a mate who lives in Pattaya and knows the place like the back of his hand,anyone is welcome to join us for some wild night on the town...cheers Wes.

Bobby2long
Hey all arrive 14th Tuesday August for a week,got food poisoning the day i was originally meant to depart had to rebook flights anyway all sorted now,i will be catching up with a mate who lives in Pattaya and knows the place like the back of his hand,anyone is welcome to join us for some wild night on the town...cheers Wes.
I'm in!! How should I message you?

Sent from my SM-G930L using Tapatalk

aussie_franko
for sure, that would be great...I got on the line group, do i just add you as a 'friend' to have direct convo?
Yup

CactusJack

Landed 2 days ago, took a BF from Walking Street first night but wasn't paying attention to the bar name. Took another from Billabong Bar last night, great party there. Gonna try Soi 6 tonght after recharging. Ate at Queen Victoria's there last night, may try them again tonight before the hunt.

Down Under Thunder
3 hours ago, Bobby2long said:

My Line app id is  wes2705 add me cheers .

Bobby2long
Landed 2 days ago, took a BF from Walking Street first night but wasn't paying attention to the bar name. Took another from Billabong Bar last night, great party there. Gonna try Soi 6 tonght after recharging. Ate at Queen Victoria's there last night, may try them again tonight before the hunt.
How long you there for buddy? I'm arriving 13 Aug...keen as! Can do some bar hopping Soi6...

CactusJack

I'll be here till 8/28. Will PM you.

aussie_franko

Line I'd franko1959 mate

mr bobbylon

First trip for me on Aug 28-Sept 1. I will be solo and down to grab some beers.

aussie_franko
First trip for me on Aug 28-Sept 1. I will be solo and down to grab some beers.
I get there the day before. Staying in soi bukhao. Yell out if ya up for a few cold ones