Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Post editing time   31/08/18

Hi folks, please note we have reduced the time you can edit a post to 30 minutes. The ability to edit a post is there for you to fix up things like typos and grammar before the Grammar Police descend on you or to clarify a point you where making that, on seeing it posted, you think could be worded better. Unfortunately, the length of the previous editing window has resulted in several posts being totally changed or deleted which can result in the resulting replies, and indeed the whole thread, being totally nonsensical (over and above the usual that is ) and shows disrespect to the BMs that participated in the discussion. If you wish to clarify a post you made after the window has elapsed, you can easily quote the relevant part of your post and do so. If it is a serious issue, as per current practice, report your post, giving a justification as to why the change is needed, and the mods will deal with it. Just because you made an arse of yourself in the post is not a valid justification. Remember, pause and think before posting re adherence to the rules, legality and the "Nice to be Nice" ethos.
    • Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Harry Brown

October 2018

Harry Brown

Here is your roll call for October 2018.

aniteowl

Flying solo for my first trip. Landing January 1 thru the 17th. Staying at Siam@Siam. Would love to meet up with some of you guys and have a few.

Ed2226

Hi, I will be staying at Jomtien. Arriving on the 28th of September, leaving on the 6th of October. This is my first trip.

Diplow

Arriving on 8 October 18 for a month and staying in L K Metro area.

Davo231

Will be in patts all of october

staying at VT6

love to catch up with some BMs

soi dog 9

will be in patts from oct 11 till oct 27 staying in Baku guest house. going solo so dont mind meeting a wingman. im usually around new plaza (555) or Soi 6 i also like i few games of pool in the day time so if anyone needs a wingman msg me

zizix13

wheels up from pdx oct 24 on the ground bkk late oct 25 .haven't booked hotel yet thinking maybe around the 8 but not sure atm .not sure yet how long ill be in patts im thinking 2 weeks min  will be flying over with the wife and maybe one or 2 days in bkk with her b4 she goes to surin then im off to patts still to far out for me to make solid plans but have 3 weeks in los to play with minus time i spend with the wife

LTGTR
Posted (edited)

October 24 for just 1 week-VT6. Decided to spend 2nd week in Bali instead. Partner already sorted-she's also travelling to Bali with me.

Edited by LTGTR

Vic D

Oct. 6-14. Usually around the LK Metro area. Nothing booked yet but will get accommodations soon. 

Lefty6262

October 4 through 20. I'll be staying the intersection of 2nd road and S. Pattaya Road.

Tommo77

I'll be in town from September 29 to October 7. Not sure about where to stay yet, but leaning toward D Hotel. Baku also looks tempting.

jamduf

Sept. 13-28

no hotel yet.

mostly agogo guy

can meet for drinks or pool

riceraw

Thinking late sept 28 return late oct

if there is a line group for this roll call let me know

rigidcanuck

Just been Home for 5 days from pattaya,....had to pull the trigger,on the next trip

Oct 7-18...likely staying at Boomerang...

mr1018

I’m in Sept 21 through Oct 4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Caligula

From Oct 24 till Nov 9. Staying in Pasadena Lodge.

Stu79

Went to Thailand for the first time last year and went Pattaya for a few days, and booked up again,this time for alot longer, arrive 28th September until 20th October,cant wait  :D

bobbyg

11th to the 22nd Oct. Staying in LK Metro

Rainsberger

After 32 years going to Pattaya was going to call it a day, how the fuck can i love the place so now once again looks like yet another trip in the planning . So it looks like i will arrive 2nd October til 31st October yet another birthday on 25th Oct in Pattaya and will be the 71st have i got a screw loose somewhere.

hoopbhoy

Arriving BKK on 2nd. Pattaya from 5th to 14th staying at Nova Park on soi AR. Then off to Phuket and Khan Sok before coming back to Pattaya from 22nd through to 2nd November staying on Soi Lengkee. Like the beer bars, bit of Soi 6 and occasional go-go. Happy to meet up for a few beers and take in the views. 

rigidcanuck
On 6/20/2018 at 08:22, hoopbhoy said:

Arriving BKK on 2nd. Pattaya from 5th to 14th staying at Nova Park on soi AR. Then off to Phuket and Khan Sok before coming back to Pattaya from 22nd through to 2nd November staying on Soi Lengkee. Like the beer bars, bit of Soi 6 and occasional go-go. Happy to meet up for a few beers and take in the views. 

Enjoy Khao sok....personally my favorite place in thailand if you want to get away to a natural area..stayed at floating bungalows numerous  times on the lake...fantastic ...especially if you have a TGIF/llt you enjoy spending a few days with..

Most memorable thing I ever did in Thailand...trekked into the jungle on a fly fishing trip at the far end of the lake, in the game preserve. Slept in hammocks in the bush for 5 nights, walked the rivers fishing for mahseer everyday....epic adventure. The fishing on the lake in some areas for snakehead very good also...but the Jungle trek was an adventure trip of lifetime for me....here were the night sleeping arrangements...laundry hung on the vines

A98B5E10-3AFC-4E01-93DC-7EB5173DB5FD.jpeg.b911f38a296cd22668edb9f6663fbaf6.jpeg

Kitchen....

25507B19-FADB-485F-9B3A-1D909C57FB4D.thumb.jpeg.39344409ff1206d6ff81525cb5b6025c.jpeg

Fishing and the lake getting there..AE3DB8D8-346C-43F1-888D-0EF0A9D3ADFE.thumb.jpeg.16b4a32eb6d15cd4d0592d0acfc7ce74.jpeg94868E61-3ECE-43A3-983D-94E1C0643AC3.thumb.jpeg.bb0afcaeb3501fcdd0f1d56d324abb3c.jpeg891D001B-E92A-4EFC-84AD-3A4C14F303AA.thumb.jpeg.11959557f2d8636b2eec42e105249ecb.jpegB6B00D60-FE1B-41CC-B30A-CBB7BE626CB4.thumb.jpeg.b8c599fe48efb62fc37338ad0e0c81fc.jpeg3E8243E6-5654-4480-B53B-8565CAB01910.jpeg.de048fc3e5cefb62b0f9a5aeaed391cf.jpeg.....

Great memories....some wild shit though.,,cobras, wild boar and elephants, ...felt better with a Thai park ranger sleeping in the next hammock with the AR15.....

the more civilized stuff in the bungalows on the lake....very relaxed way to spend a few days...I recommend to anyone who doesn’t need 24 hour ac....if you don’t mind jumping in the lake to cool off....

rigidcanuck

This time..my October trip....100% mongering ..soi 6, beer bars around town....concrete Jungle only 

hoopbhoy

Cheers for this. I went to Halong Bay last year and Khao Sok looked like unspoilt, cleaner, freshwater alternative. Not doing it quite as off piste as you but still looking forward to it as a highlight of the coming trip. Ten days is about my limit in Pattaya before I need to get away for a bit. Might take someone up from Phuket but really not bothered if I end up alone. Great photos BTW. 

Lostboy02

First post and first trip! Solo to Patt from the 18th October for 10 days of beers pool and (hopefully) women.

Happy to meet a few likeminded travellers and will keep an eye open to see if a Line group gets setup for October.

Franko2018

I am planning my trip and should be on the 18th or 19th for around 10 days.

Just remember that the Kings memorial is the 13th and is observed on Monday the 15th.