Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | M Club Pattaya | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Pimp Pad Pattaya | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• kgbagent

New Sub Forums created for other parts of Asia   31/12/17

Due to an interest in other destinations in Asia new subforums have been created and all relevant content has been reordered to suit.  It is called "VIETNAM - MYANMAR / LAOS - MALAYSIA / SPORE / INDO - CHINA /HK / MACAU SUB FORUMS"  Please check it out from the main menu and post away - much appreciated !!!!
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  

A rare and one off post - want to manage a bar?

Our best managers are addicted to pussy and that drives them to make there bars better. (more girls)

This was the best line I have heard in a while :D

On 12/1/2017 at 05:07, Love_to_eat_Thai said:

As much as the idea appeals to the "fuck it, I'm done working in an office" crowd, if you've actually spent any time watching the good bar managers you'll realise just how easy you actually have it back home in farangland.

I'm lucky enough to work in a very male-dominated industry, the women I deal with fall into a very few categories:

• marking time until a major life event (marriage, retirement, divorce, liposuction)
  • graduates that are not yet disillusioned with the whole industry but too self-centred to be of any use to anyone
  • fugly lesbian cows that will cut off your balls if you let your guard down for half a second
  • career minded self entitled cunts that hate men because they are outnumbered in the industry and are willing to pick a fight with any man because the'll just complain to management
  • cock tease princesses that work in sales, contribute very little and earn more money in a day than I'll see in a very long time

and luckily there aren't many of them anyway (less than 5% of the workforce), I'm sure many of you are privileged enough to have a greater percentage of the same in your chosen industry.

Now put yourself in the middle of managing a bunch of girls that display the best (worst) of all those things and more and are dealing with the expectations of family, boyfriends, sponsors, customers as well as the monthly hormones and general bitch attitude that they can develop amongst each other and then add in ugly drunk farangs and the lads that want to have it all without spending any money... actually my office job is looking pretty good right now.  

OMG, This reply is gold. Saving this. Haha, seems like you've had your share of taking orders from women.