Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Guyhavok

Mongering Prices in Saigon, my experience.

Guyhavok

Saigon is my stomping ground so I have a lot to share about this place. I will keep this short as possible. Most of these are my recommended prices. They may seem cheap but its possible. These are reserved for massage parlors. 

HJ=300K-500KVND 

Some ladies will charge you 1,000,000 for a HJ, leave.

BJ=400K-700KVND 

Honestly, it would be cheaper to go to a BJ salon/hot toc. Most of them are 400k VND, I wouldn't pay more than that. Its not unusual to be quoted 2,000,000VND for a BJ. Nguyen Phi Khanh Street is populated by blow job salons. Another famous one is Bennys. While you're getting a HJ or BJ feel free to feel up the woman. Move your hand underneath her shirt and bra to grope her breasts. Same thing with her ass. Some women are willing to go topless for free or for a little extra. Trying to feel her bare pussy seems to be where they draw the line. The exception to this last rule is hot tocs, these women strip down naked while giving you a BJ. Please note that not all hot tocs are BJ salons, there are legit hair salons.

Sex/Boom Boom= 1,000,000-2,000,000VND

Getting the price above can be tricky. Sometimes its about luck or choosing an older woman. Try going to a massage parlor late at night. Either way if you really needed I wouldn't pay more than 4,000,000VND

Not all girls will have sex with or give you a blow job. Most will give you HJ, you have to know how to spot the sketchy massage parlors. Its fairly obvious which ones do and which ones don't.  If you're looking for anal, try asking. I've only gotten lucky once and that is with a woman that I'm a regular with. I don't know what other woman would charge for it. The later it is in the night, the higher the chances a "masseuse" will have sex with you. If you're discreet enough you can ask her before even committing to her services. Don't be surprised if a mamasan or working girl drops pretenses and offers to massage "baby". That's your in, discretely ask about sex. Most of the girls seem to keep that activity a secret from each other. They'll ask you not to say anything about it. Could depend on the place. The girls usually have their own condom but it wouldn't hurt to bring your own. Either way, they won't do bareback. These girls may also be willing to back to your hotel with you. There may be "bar fine" involved. I only ever tried it once with one of my favorites. I had to pay an extra 500KVND. Also its possible to get two HJs, BJs, one of each, or one with sex.

For hot toc/blow job bars, they're normally 400KVND. Basically you lie on a table, get a half-assed massage, and then they'll blow you. A lot of girls do CIM as part of the service. Some girls will suck you and finish you with their hand. I've had more experiences with the former than the latter.

Finally KTVs, counter bars, and clubs. In KTVS its not too unusual to find a girl who is willing to go back to your hotel. If you're lucky maybe you can fuck them right in the room. Some women in KTVs allow you to get touchy. A popular club to find some working girls is Apocalypse Now, I've seen some stunners in there. Counter bars are bars where girls sit with you while you buy drinks. Some girls there may be willing to go back to your hotel with you. Unfortunately I don't have any prices for these venues. 

Edited by Guyhavok

FROST MEDIC999

Thank you Sir an informed account which surely will aid some chaps

Guyhavok

Thanks

Ping223

4 million dong?  That's $176 US!

Far out.  When I went to Apocalypse Now in 09 they were quoting $100 US.

We found some hot sluts on wheels instead - well, they found us.  :P   Was a lot cheaper option.

Guyhavok
8 hours ago, Ping223 said:

4 million dong?  That's $176 US!

Far out.  When I went to Apocalypse Now in 09 they were quoting $100 US.

We found some hot sluts on wheels instead - well, they found us.  :P   Was a lot cheaper option.

Yeah, I normally pay my above recommended prices. Except for one girl who I pay 3,500,000 but I hardly see her. Even then she'll give me a BJ and pussy.

chirockr

@Madzar FYI bro

Khun Ling

Good info, thanks for posting 

Ping223

Thanks for sharing Guyhavok. 

I've not been to Saigon for a few years - are there still hotties roaming around on motos looking for customers?  I found the club scene was way to expensive, but the chicks on motos were great.  Mate and I shared the first one.  He had her blowing him in the bathroom for about half an hour.  When they were finished, he mimed that I wanted a go too and she happily agreed.  She sucked my dick for about 10 minutes but her neck was getting pretty sore by then, LOL, so it was on the bed multiple positions - fantastic.  I think we gave her $25 each for her services, probably way too much, but much cheaper than the $100 girls at Apocalypse Now.  She left with a big smile on her face - we were laughing, great night.

Guyhavok
1 hour ago, Ping223 said:

Thanks for sharing Guyhavok. 

I've not been to Saigon for a few years - are there still hotties roaming around on motos looking for customers?  I found the club scene was way to expensive, but the chicks on motos were great.  Mate and I shared the first one.  He had her blowing him in the bathroom for about half an hour.  When they were finished, he mimed that I wanted a go too and she happily agreed.  She sucked my dick for about 10 minutes but her neck was getting pretty sore by then, LOL, so it was on the bed multiple positions - fantastic.  I think we gave her $25 each for her services, probably way too much, but much cheaper than the $100 girls at Apocalypse Now.  She left with a big smile on her face - we were laughing, great night.

Yup, those girls are still around. It not unusual to be solicited at night if you're walking around. Pimps will often do the same thing. I've never sought them out or used them so I don't have any prices.

SirChickenDigby

Great information. I have been to HCMC twice and found that I get approached a lot by guys on bikes, women standing around, and guys on Scooters, asking if I want boom boom, or weed...mostly boom, boom. Now that I have a greater grasp of the lay of the land and what hotels to pick, I still like the beauties at Apocalypse Now. They are so hot and I consider that I am still spending far less on a western woman with the three dinner dates and I might let you smell my panties for my hundred dollars.  Those days are over for me.  I did go to the spa at the Ho Sen (???) hotel and like the selection of girls there that give the rub and tug. Cost me a million but I was a newbie and she was so hot.  Check out my TR on Da Nang and the spa with full service next to the King Finger Hotel.

Thanks for the update Guyhavok.   

Guyhavok
4 minutes ago, SirChickenDigby said:

Great information. I have been to HCMC twice and found that I get approached a lot by guys on bikes, women standing around, and guys on Scooters, asking if I want boom boom, or weed...mostly boom, boom. Now that I have a greater grasp of the lay of the land and what hotels to pick, I still like the beauties at Apocalypse Now. They are so hot and I consider that I am still spending far less on a western woman with the three dinner dates and I might let you smell my panties for my hundred dollars.  Those days are over for me.  I did go to the spa at the Ho Sen (???) hotel and like the selection of girls there that give the rub and tug. Cost me a million but I was a newbie and she was so hot.  Check out my TR on Da Nang and the spa with full service next to the King Finger Hotel.

Thanks for the update Guyhavok.   

I believe the normal going rate for a HJ is 1 million but that's a total rip-off. It may take some searching but you can get the prices I quoted. If you can't then I'd recommend going to a BJ salon. Those have always been 400K and its BBBJ and CIM, a better deal than a 1 million dong HJ.

weblo

Just returned, the moto gals are roaming around hoa binh park, going rate was 300-400 k dong, which is cheap. Bui vien street had tons of massage gals , but HJ and bj only, a few would boom boom for 1 million dong. Benny hot toc was stellar, great bj for 400 k, great value.

had a young guy roaming bui vien on a bicycle, pimping. He bugged me for 4-5 days showing me pictures on his phone, finally I took him up on his offer.

he took me to a short time hotel a block away, got on the phone, and the gals rolled up on motorbikes, 6 young beauties, took one and the others sped away.

this seems to be the way they were doing things here, keeping the gals hidden, bring the guys to the short time room and call the gals.take your pick. 1 million dong, $50 US

Tripp

Hate to state the obvious, but it hasn't been 'Saigon' for a very long time.  Some of the younger members must be asking themselves where the hell that is. 

Ping223

That's what a lot of people know it as, just as most Khmer refer to Kampong Som and not Sihanoukville.

HCMC is such a mouthful.

Darksider11
2 hours ago, Tripp said:

Hate to state the obvious, but it hasn't been 'Saigon' for a very long time.  Some of the younger members must be asking themselves where the hell that is. 

Most people call it Saigon, even the locals.

h.harris
3 hours ago, Tripp said:

Born there and come back every other year. It's Saigon and always will be. In fact, in my circle of friends and family here in the State, we refuse to call the city anything but Saigon.

SirChickenDigby
10 hours ago, weblo said:

had a young guy roaming bui vien on a bicycle, pimping. He bugged me for 4-5 days showing me pictures on his phone, finally I took him up on his offer.

he took me to a short time hotel a block away, got on the phone, and the gals rolled up on motorbikes, 6 young beauties, took one and the others sped away.

Thanks Weblo for this info. There must be dozens of these guys. I had one follow me around in a market and he would always smile and say Boom, Boom and disappear into the crowd when I would wave him off. I am planning my next trip for May and look forward to seeing some of these moped girls. Did the 50 cover the room as well? I do like value and for the money, I could have three sessions for the price of one session at Apocalypse Now. That is encouraging. 

Guyhavok
10 hours ago, Tripp said:

Officially it is called Ho Chi Minh City but most people refer to it as Saigon. That goes especially true for people born in South Vietnam. I've heard that the older folks refuse to acknowledge it as HCMC and even get mad if you don't call it Saigon. People from Saigon/HCMC even refer to themselves as Saigonese. So yeah, Saigon works, you'll see it normally referred to it in that way.

Edited by Guyhavok

Tripp
4 hours ago, Guyhavok said:

Officially it is called Ho Chi Minh City but most people refer to it as Saigon. That goes especially true for people born in South Vietnam. I've heard that the older folks refuse to acknowledge it as HCMC and even get mad if you don't call it Saigon. People from Saigon/HCMC even refer to themselves as Saigonese. So yeah, Saigon works, you'll see it normally referred to it in that way.

Fair enough

weblo
8 hours ago, SirChickenDigby said:

Thanks Weblo for this info. There must be dozens of these guys. I had one follow me around in a market and he would always smile and say Boom, Boom and disappear into the crowd when I would wave him off. I am planning my next trip for May and look forward to seeing some of these moped girls. Did the 50 cover the room as well? I do like value and for the money, I could have three sessions for the price of one session at Apocalypse Now. That is encouraging. 

Room was $100,000 dong, I didn't go to apocalypse now because of the pricing, with room, tip etc the one member paid close to $200 US????????????????????????????????

NO THANKS,!

thats one thing is everyone starts asking for tips, gal, pimp, hotel staff etc, give them SFA.

DanFrank

Hi weblo. who do you give the money to the guy on the bike or the girl herself ?

shadowcat

$200 US will get you full service in Australia. Thats way too much for Vietnam.

Guyhavok

Agreed that $200 is way too much. You can pay as little as $44 for FS. I would never go over $88 unless the girl refused to negotiate and I was too horny. Unfortunately one of my regulars always squeezes $150 out of me. Once I found a cheaper option I rarely sought her out. Last time she gave me a $44 discount. 

Edited by Guyhavok

weblo
On February 21, 2018 at 14:29, DanFrank said:

Hi weblo. who do you give the money to the guy on the bike or the girl herself ?

The money is always paid upfront, yes it's hard to get around this but this is the way it is there.at the short time hotel at the front desk while getting the room key, everything is paid. You give it to the bike pimp, and then they divide it up behind your back while your in the room. It took me several days to trust these bike pimp kids, but they had the  stable of young beauties. I used several, had to weed out 2-3 as their ladies weren't up to par, don't be afraid to walk if you don't like the talent. One guy had beauties, send me a pm for his contact info.

weblo
On February 21, 2018 at 16:08, Guyhavok said:

Agreed that $200 is way too much. You can pay as little as $44 for FS. I would never go over $88 unless the girl refused to negotiate and I was too horny. Unfortunately one of my regulars always squeezes $150 out of me. Once I found a cheaper option I rarely sought her out. Last time she gave me a $44 discount. 

The moto gals at hoa binh park were asking as little as 20-30$