Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Guyhavok

Mongering Prices in Saigon, my experience.

Kahoy
On 13/05/2018 at 04:05, Uncle-V said:

I've been to Apocalypse Now only once, back in 2015. I did not find the girls all that attractive. Nothing like the super hot VN girls I met at Manhattan in Shanghai or Ipanema in Singapore.  They were by and large older (late 20s to early 30s) and more girl next door looking. Cocomparable to the VN girls in Beach Club in Kuala Lumpur.

Maybe I hit the place on a bad night?

I was in town to hang out with two stunning VN girls I met in Shanghai and Singapore so I did not partake. 

Same here. I was there at about the same time. I went to Apocalypse Now on a Saturday night and saw exactly one girl I wanted to fuck to I approached her and she quoted me $300. I didn't bother to return.

gimmesum

personally I would say don't waste your time on a simply mongering trip to vt...nothing like thailand in comparison to thailand... 

sabato
4 hours ago, Kahoy said:

Same here. I was there at about the same time. I went to Apocalypse Now on a Saturday night and saw exactly one girl I wanted to fuck to I approached her and she quoted me $300. I didn't bother to return.

Lol $300. I remember over 5 years ago now, the only time I took a disco freelancer  from Saigon. It was an older girl (40?) with massive enhanced rack (cracking body, very average face.. to put it politely). She was all over me, making the decision easy. $50 LT negotiated,  which is roughly what I had been paying elsewhere in Vietnam.

Now there was a young stunner there I had also been talking to earlier in the night, but she wasn't giving me the right signals. So the next night I talk to this same stunner, who saw me leave with the other girl... and she absolutely flips out - why you go with old lady, why man want cheap lady, you look stupid taking so ugly lady. Hahaha I've never been chewed out by a working girl like this before, or ever since. I told her $50 isn't cheap, that's pretty much what I pay everywhere (lol I didn't know any better). Then asked her how much do you expect from customers? $200 was the answer. I always thought she was taking the piss because she was mad at me, but years later I learned that it was probably her regular price lol.

bigtitlover
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, sabato said:

Then asked her how much do you expect from customers? $200 was the answer. I always thought she was taking the piss because she was mad at me, but years later I learned that it was probably her regular price lol.

I've been to Apocalypse a couple times in the past 2-3 years. I didn't find the girls all too attractive, most of them seem to be slightly older in the 30s-40s age range,  and not the typical Young, hot and thin Viets most guys want. The average asking prices for anyone half decent is $200USD, and the stunners ask $300 USD. I've found it really difficult to negotiate with Vietnamese girls few are willing to budge much there. In my opinion think this is probably one of the worst and most overpriced FL clubs in all of Asia. The girls here are just preying for rich businessmen to pick them up who don't care about cost, and they rather wait it out for a home run, instead of just making something fair instead of nothing. 

If you do goto Vietnam, you are better off with searching other options, even massage parlours, BJ bars, and beer bars are far better options. I found girls on WeChat for $100 Long time who turned out quite attractive, just make sure you do a Video Chat to ensure you get right girl and not get switched from photos. If you have the contacts getting girls from the KTV are good and you can find really pretty girls. 

Edited by bigtitlover

LovinAsians2015

This has been extremely informative as a post. I am going out to Saigon soon and have been looking around for some info. What I gather from all this is Hot Tocs, Apocalypse now requires good bargaining skills, and wechat or other online apps might be the way to go. Really hope its a good time out there. I really want to check out the history during the day and take care of business at night.