Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
pattayaplayer

Any Action in Luang Prabang, Laos?

pattayaplayer

Does anyone have any experience finding ladies in Luang Prabang?  Even a massage place with happy endings would be good.  I have been there before but always accompanied so wasn't on the lookout.  I would love to know if there's any daytime action for my next visit.

Dating with Ladyboys
likeaking

Good question. I'd like to know also.

Cheongsam

The mongering advice contained in the Groovy Map series on Laos (covering Vientiane & Luang Prabang) is:

"Don't even think about it!"

Not been to Luang Prabang but I was in Vientiane and there are a few massage shops around the centre which do a nice massage but DEFINITELY no extras on offer. It's just not in the air. 

Always amazed to go to a country adjoining Thailand expecting it to be somewhat similar but suddenly everything is Totally Different. This is all the more amazing in the case of Vientiane since it is only across the border (40 miles) from Udon Thani out of which some of the hottest sexpots I've met in Pattaya have hailed.

Regardless, the Laos massage itself is great. It has a distinctly different style to the Thai massage. Highly recommended. And they had good looking girls in the Vientiane shops to do it, though they hadn't a word of English.

thai2try

When I was there 5 years ago there was a massage place just outside of town. Got a full massage with happy ending and a steam room after. Steam room being a bamboo built room on stilts with a fire under it and a stil type set up.

youll have to ask a bar person about it though, I can't remember the area. I was a wide eyed tourist getting lost.

just ask about a sauna and massage 

thaikim

I have been to Luang Prabang a few years ago. There was hardly any nightlife at all.

I visited an open air bar next to the river. They had unopend bottle Havana Club Rum on their shelf and I ordered a Cuba-Libre. Laos is one of the last communist countries and they have good relations to Cuba. The female bartender (not a bargirl) spoke little English and had no idea what I wanted. I explained: Coke, Rum a slice of Lime and Ice. She: What? I had point at all ingredients one after the other. It worked: I received a big glass with about 50% Rum and 50% Coke (Pepsi I think) plus ice and lime. She charged me about 1 USD for that. It was a really nice evening by the river and soon a second Cuba Libre was ordered. That is what you can expect in Luang Prabang. I had an self imported Thai lady with me at that time, so I did not go to bed alone ...

pattayaplayer

Nice story about the Cuba Libre.  I have been to Luang Prabang twice and planning a third visit.  All my visits are with my SO so I can't go mongering.  But I can go for a massage.  So a massage with a happy ending would be nice.  Hoping some-one knows a place in Luang Prabang where happy endings can be found.

thaikim

When I was there the options for a massage were very limited. I remember that I received a massage in a big, oblong room upstairs. There was a row with about 8 mats at each side of the room, with a space of about one metre between them but no curtains. Two big fans on the ceiling kept the warm air moving. The massage was mediocre and a happy ending was not on offer.