Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Harry Brown

January 2019

Harry Brown

Your Roll Call for January 2019

Dating with Ladyboys
jocky king

Be there ..:ThumbUp6:

FROST MEDIC999
3 minutes ago, jocky king said:

Be there ..:ThumbUp6:

In that case see you then :Cross_Fingers:

chippysam

Oh yes 

fourrings

I’m going in a week and am 85% sure the next trip will be the second half of January. 

JustL

Late part of Jan. and most of Feb. Looking forward to it since I have to miss my summer trip:Hair_Out1:

OZAİ

Will be there, this summer and 2019 febuary

btek86

Will be in Pattaya from 13 to 17 if anyone would like to meet up.

I have been to Angeles Philippines, first time going to Thailand.

flojoe

Just booked for Dec 17, 2018 - Jan 7, 2019

JustL
3 hours ago, flojoe said:

Damn, The earliest I'll be there is the 28th of Jan. Enjoyed your TR and and meeting up would've been a good look. Their is always next trip. Enjoy Xmas & NYE in Patts and hopefully you will do another TR. 

flojoe
9 hours ago, JustL said:

Damn, The earliest I'll be there is the 28th of Jan. Enjoyed your TR and and meeting up would've been a good look. Their is always next trip. Enjoy Xmas & NYE in Patts and hopefully you will do another TR. 

Yeah, damn one day we will eventually link up in Pattaya. Its only a few on PA, I would want to chill with. Just got back from my 2nd trip 4 days ago. So I decided to go ahead and book for the 3rd one. 

Amon_Amarth
15 hours ago, flojoe said:

You just came back and booked another...lol. You aint messing around. Looks like I would have been there on all 3 of your trips.

flojoe
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Amon_Amarth said:

You just came back and booked another...lol. You aint messing around. Looks like I would have been there on all 3 of your trips.

Yeah, Mann Pattaya is my second home lol. You plan on going back in December/January?

Edited by flojoe

Amon_Amarth
14 hours ago, flojoe said:

Yeah, Mann Pattaya is my second home lol. You plan on going back in December/January?

Depends....I got a friend who might go in October...if not I'll be there during that time.

captainito
Posted (edited)

Cherry trip to Thailand will begin on January 9th. It will end on January 25th. First week and a half will be in Pattaya.  The last five days in Bangkok.  I'm looking forward to golf,  pussy,  and beer.  Will definitely meet up to bar hop and bullshit. Also looking for any golfers.  I will join the golf clubs while there. First few days staying by Walking Street.  Centara Avenue i believe. The last few days by Soi 6. April Suites I believe.  I will meet anybody that wants to buy me a beer.  :GiveBeer1:

Thank you and have a nice day. 

Edited by captainito
Left out Thank you.

felix the cat
Posted (edited)

I'll be in town between 29th Dec to 26th Jan...a whole month of debauchery! 5555 :P 

Edited by felix the cat

Z34

Hello, will be stopping by 22-26...Will be the first time visiting Pattaya..

fourrings
On 5/10/2018 at 08:39, fourrings said:

I’m going in a week and am 85% sure the next trip will be the second half of January. 

So I was wrong... I went in May, had a great time and my next trip will not be in January. 

I have booked a flight for the first week of October. 

So my “fourth” trip will be in January.