Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

  • Announcements

    • Ru4Real

      Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

      An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

      Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

      URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
rikkit2

Freelancer reports

Recommended Posts

spider0064
On 11/03/2018 at 16:31, merv68 said:

I'm almost sure she mentioned she worked in Windmill  .. open to correction haven't spoken to her in a while 

Yeah seen that too, on her timeline I believe but sure looks like a bundle of fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wakamada

Nice report, will try to hunt at beach road next trip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johnhudson87

Nice report, I am curious about using TF mostly for my next trip and I am happy for the tips you have shared :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Islanddave
On 2/3/2018 at 18:21, Jay1993 said:

I spoke to Mod a couple times on line, she seems to be pretty busy.  I will be there in a couple weeks is she easy to get a hold of once you are in Pattaya?

Hope to meet her in July when I'm there for 2 weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Islanddave
On 9/3/2018 at 16:13, mattwashere said:

I've lined up Mod for my visit, I like the looks of her...I can't see the advanced report so will have to go with what's written on this post.

Please share your experience with Mod. I'll be there in July and hope to meet her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Islanddave
On 2/3/2018 at 18:06, rikkit2 said:

(I did not see an appropriate thread for freelancer reporting)

Tinder -   Met my go to Pattaya girl on Tinder, not a working girl, a little older, athletic build, cute, fun to hang out with, and a rock star in bed. I am not sharing pics or giving out contact data - she really is not a working girl, and I want to live to see my next birthday.  

Beach Road - New.  Fantastic find.  Pretty, good body, uninspired Bs.  Hot hot hot in bed, very GFE.  And decent PSE.  A+ service.  Submissive wench, very responsive.  She likes... everything.  She is into the sex, and was a lot of fun.  Sessioned with her  three times already. New is on my short list for the rest of the 6 weeks that I will be in the area.  Fun to hang out with if you want a dinner companion.  Sharp wit.  

Beach Road - Son, petite, fantastic tight spinner body, uninspired As (they were perfect if you are into petite women), cute face.  Performance was meh.  Phone glued to her face until we played, and while she ignored it from that point on, the buzzes and dings were distracting.  DFKed for a while, but she tired of it.  She was gagging on my non-erect cock which may maker her the official Pattaya BBBJ wimp of the year.  No effort or heat into her hand job.  When I focused on her, she came the first time quick and hard at around the 4 minute mark.  I thought "wow, she is a firecracker after all!".  Then she totally starfished out... Her redeeming trait was that she honored her promise to provide A+ service.  Skipped the pussy after her first orgasm since she was in starfish mode, and hammered her good.  She took it like a champ even in Porn Star Mode, got into it for the last 1/3 of the performance.  Lol, okay with my come, but spazzed over her own pussy juice.  Picked up the toy (dildo) I brought to bed like it was a dead rat and pitched it onto the nightstand while making a series of comical faces.  That alone made the hour worth it.  Would not repeat, but some of my brethren would want to sample due to the spectacular petite spinner anal thing. 

Thai Friendly - Mod, rich dark skin, a few extra pounds (curvy in a nice way) cute vice pretty, thick pierced nipples, c-section scar, fun in bed.  She was great to interact with, got into the sex, and enjoyed the experience.  More GFE than PSE,  but A+ service (she asks for an extra 500 tip up front, not as up-sell).  Since there was cushion for the pushing, so I was was pretty rough and she ate it up.  Getting her to come once was easy, getting her to come twice, hard.  But kept her up on the plateau, and she came again several times in a row.  Meow.  We ate lunch, she was fun to hang with.  Repeat?  Maybe. 

New is in the grey top, Son in the yellow top, and Mod in both a black and a red top.  

General comments - a decent source of "regular" and freelancer women. Worked like a champ in BKK.  Works okay in Pattaya, but lots of Ladyboys to screen out.  Some sweet looking  Pattaya/Jomtien freelancers on the site too.  Just getting going on Thai Friendly, but one principle seems to hold over both sites - get them off of the site and onto Messenger/Line/whatever quickly.  Play for a meeting in the very near future.  Lol, unless you want to spend all your hours corresponding with your new Thai pen pals.   TF and Tinder "interviews" are easy.  No surprises, tell them what you want. Hopefully they look like their picture, and off you go! 

Soapies are more of a gamble... the papasan or mamasan has never identified A+ service for me in any of the local establishments.  Iut if you are into big breasts, those soapies have  a fine lineup for you, much better bell curve than cruising the beer bars or WS.  Another note, soapies are good places to have a session early in the day.  But the number of girls rises dramatically between noon and 4 PM.  Also, if you are in the viewing area with 20 other horny guys,  be decisive and get the one you want.  555, already lost one first round draft pick to moving overly slow. 

Most of the beer bar girls speak enough English to conduct a quick interview.  I like the beer bar kissing and fondling test drives, which ain't going to happen on Beach Road or at a Soapie.  If a bar girl unzips you or reaches up the pants leg and goes fishing, that is a strong indicator of good a good session ahead. 

Beach road, it starts with a language assessment... if they can't understand me, it's pretty evident. And if they do understand, the body language tells you if they are in go-along, get paid mode or really okay with it.  Oddly enough, they are screening us too.   If they are not interested in you, it is pretty evident.  Some are reaching out, laughing, playful, others are glued to their phone, some are cringing like whipped puppies or  in "I am bored out of my mind" mode. Won't give you eye contact?  Move along, move along.   I will only go with those that display some level of chemistry.  

Hit beach road 4 times over three weeks in hunter mode (and walked it another two dozen times), and generally found 3 or 4 women that are very interesting, with  looks that are on the top side of the bell curve for WS or Soi 6.    No need to walk the north half of the beach.  All the fun is to be had south of Central, just start there.  Based solely on this trip, the before 6 PM pickings are slim to none, and at 8 PM you have a full lineup until after midnight.  Not sure when the girls thin out in the early AM.  

IMG_20180301_020601.jpg

IMG_20180301_233007.jpg

IMG_20180301_233013.jpg

1519989182781.jpg

1519989186133.jpg

Thinking of myself walking along Beach Road trying to match News picture on my phone to the faces lining up the walk... hilarious..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CliveBixby74

Great report very helpful.  I wasn’t sure about freelancers on Beach road but sounds like a must.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Psudonym
On 3/2/2018 at 18:06, rikkit2 said:

(I did not see an appropriate thread for freelancer reporting)

Tinder -   Met my go to Pattaya girl on Tinder, not a working girl, a little older, athletic build, cute, fun to hang out with, and a rock star in bed. I am not sharing pics or giving out contact data - she really is not a working girl, and I want to live to see my next birthday.  

Beach Road - New.  Fantastic find.  Pretty, good body, uninspired Bs.  Hot hot hot in bed, very GFE.  And decent PSE.  A+ service.  Submissive wench, very responsive.  She likes... everything.  She is into the sex, and was a lot of fun.  Sessioned with her  three times already. New is on my short list for the rest of the 6 weeks that I will be in the area.  Fun to hang out with if you want a dinner companion.  Sharp wit.  

Beach Road - Son, petite, fantastic tight spinner body, uninspired As (they were perfect if you are into petite women), cute face.  Performance was meh.  Phone glued to her face until we played, and while she ignored it from that point on, the buzzes and dings were distracting.  DFKed for a while, but she tired of it.  She was gagging on my non-erect cock which may maker her the official Pattaya BBBJ wimp of the year.  No effort or heat into her hand job.  When I focused on her, she came the first time quick and hard at around the 4 minute mark.  I thought "wow, she is a firecracker after all!".  Then she totally starfished out... Her redeeming trait was that she honored her promise to provide A+ service.  Skipped the pussy after her first orgasm since she was in starfish mode, and hammered her good.  She took it like a champ even in Porn Star Mode, got into it for the last 1/3 of the performance.  Lol, okay with my come, but spazzed over her own pussy juice.  Picked up the toy (dildo) I brought to bed like it was a dead rat and pitched it onto the nightstand while making a series of comical faces.  That alone made the hour worth it.  Would not repeat, but some of my brethren would want to sample due to the spectacular petite spinner anal thing. 

Thai Friendly - Mod, rich dark skin, a few extra pounds (curvy in a nice way) cute vice pretty, thick pierced nipples, c-section scar, fun in bed.  She was great to interact with, got into the sex, and enjoyed the experience.  More GFE than PSE,  but A+ service (she asks for an extra 500 tip up front, not as up-sell).  Since there was cushion for the pushing, so I was was pretty rough and she ate it up.  Getting her to come once was easy, getting her to come twice, hard.  But kept her up on the plateau, and she came again several times in a row.  Meow.  We ate lunch, she was fun to hang with.  Repeat?  Maybe. 

New is in the grey top, Son in the yellow top, and Mod in both a black and a red top.  

General comments - a decent source of "regular" and freelancer women. Worked like a champ in BKK.  Works okay in Pattaya, but lots of Ladyboys to screen out.  Some sweet looking  Pattaya/Jomtien freelancers on the site too.  Just getting going on Thai Friendly, but one principle seems to hold over both sites - get them off of the site and onto Messenger/Line/whatever quickly.  Play for a meeting in the very near future.  Lol, unless you want to spend all your hours corresponding with your new Thai pen pals.   TF and Tinder "interviews" are easy.  No surprises, tell them what you want. Hopefully they look like their picture, and off you go! 

Soapies are more of a gamble... the papasan or mamasan has never identified A+ service for me in any of the local establishments.  Iut if you are into big breasts, those soapies have  a fine lineup for you, much better bell curve than cruising the beer bars or WS.  Another note, soapies are good places to have a session early in the day.  But the number of girls rises dramatically between noon and 4 PM.  Also, if you are in the viewing area with 20 other horny guys,  be decisive and get the one you want.  555, already lost one first round draft pick to moving overly slow. 

Most of the beer bar girls speak enough English to conduct a quick interview.  I like the beer bar kissing and fondling test drives, which ain't going to happen on Beach Road or at a Soapie.  If a bar girl unzips you or reaches up the pants leg and goes fishing, that is a strong indicator of good a good session ahead. 

Beach road, it starts with a language assessment... if they can't understand me, it's pretty evident. And if they do understand, the body language tells you if they are in go-along, get paid mode or really okay with it.  Oddly enough, they are screening us too.   If they are not interested in you, it is pretty evident.  Some are reaching out, laughing, playful, others are glued to their phone, some are cringing like whipped puppies or  in "I am bored out of my mind" mode. Won't give you eye contact?  Move along, move along.   I will only go with those that display some level of chemistry.  

Hit beach road 4 times over three weeks in hunter mode (and walked it another two dozen times), and generally found 3 or 4 women that are very interesting, with  looks that are on the top side of the bell curve for WS or Soi 6.    No need to walk the north half of the beach.  All the fun is to be had south of Central, just start there.  Based solely on this trip, the before 6 PM pickings are slim to none, and at 8 PM you have a full lineup until after midnight.  Not sure when the girls thin out in the early AM.  

IMG_20180301_020601.jpg

IMG_20180301_233007.jpg

IMG_20180301_233013.jpg

1519989182781.jpg

1519989186133.jpg

Great report, dude!

Any contact details of new? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fisk
On 5/1/2018 at 19:18, Islanddave said:

Thinking of myself walking along Beach Road trying to match News picture on my phone to the faces lining up the walk... hilarious..

Very cute 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blueye44

Well u have got it sorted.good report. Thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
josefu

I heard newbies shouldn't try to get it on with freelancers as it's dangerous. Is that old news? Is it much safer since you can contact them and stuff through Line or Tinder first? Or should newbies still stick with the good old establishments first?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baddog666
17 hours ago, josefu said:

I heard newbies shouldn't try to get it on with freelancers as it's dangerous. Is that old news? Is it much safer since you can contact them and stuff through Line or Tinder first? Or should newbies still stick with the good old establishments first?

You need to be able to trust your judgement and not just the fact that she gave you wood.   There is a long thread on this board regarding vetting or interviewing girls.... in most cases freelancers are no different than bar girls , go go girls, massage girls.

There are also numerous threads on why girls work Beach Road and not in bars....

Common sense prevails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Islanddave
Posted (edited)

https://www.thaifriendly.com/Sasauno

With her permission since she needs the money. St 1000 plus 200 taxi money. Older than what her profile says but will do her best to make you come. She has a little toy which she'll switch on and ask you to place on her clit. No anal this time but deep finger in ass is okay. Next visit will push for anal. Bbbj, 69, loves her pussy and ass licked. Finish in mouth, nice rack, real not silicone. 51 kgs decent body. Give it a go boys.

 

a29e307e5c4b68068bdad2c5fd224796-big.jpg

Edited by Islanddave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Polyamorous
On 7/12/2018 at 19:57, Islanddave said:

https://www.thaifriendly.com/Sasauno

With her permission since she needs the money. St 1000 plus 200 taxi money. Older than what her profile says but will do her best to make you come. She has a little toy which she'll switch on and ask you to place on her clit. No anal this time but deep finger in ass is okay. Next visit will push for anal. Bbbj, 69, loves her pussy and ass licked. Finish in mouth, nice rack, real not silicone. 51 kgs decent body. Give it a go boys.

 

a29e307e5c4b68068bdad2c5fd224796-big.jpg

Oh wow, she's a stunner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buttviking

Be a gentleman and Sky will let you into her tight ass 555

1532526290877.thumb.jpg.9f834b232cfaca3efc3a0e6dd44ab7c6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
karandy
9 hours ago, Buttviking said:

Be a gentleman and Sky will let you into her tight ass 555

1532526290877.thumb.jpg.9f834b232cfaca3efc3a0e6dd44ab7c6.jpg

i am a gentleman and wouldnt ask or try 

each to their own ,but certainly not for  me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autoroam

I would plunder sasauno's ass without remorse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now