Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
lfc4dp

Is a short trip to HK ideal?

lfc4dp

Trying to plan a thailand trip for January (I know, long way off) and was thinking I could fit in 4 nights in HK..its only 2 hour flight from BKK, My only worry is will I end up frustrated being there for such a short time? I found this in Bangkok that I just waste 2 days getting lost and by the time I figure the place out I have to leave..is HK ideal for a short trip?

keepitfun

I think you can have fun in HK for 4 nights although if you are a regular visitor to Asia you might want to consider doing 2 lots of 4 at different times.

It is possible to waste a lot of time going from place to place so maybe spend the first 4 on Hong Kong island and then at a later time four on Kowloon.  

Just my two  bits worth

basket case

Personally, I love visiting HK.  4 days is about right.  Just don't go expecting it to be some sort of version of Thailand.

It is more expensive (duh), but great fun.

stankystank

What are you wanting to do? I live in HK, it's very easy and quick to get around. It's as cheap or expensive as you want to make it. 

lfc4dp
5 hours ago, stankystank said:

What are you wanting to do? I live in HK, it's very easy and quick to get around. It's as cheap or expensive as you want to make it. 

Will check out the non p4p night scene, maybe hit Macau for one night. I have a mate from Hong Kong and am very intrigued by "domestic worker sundays"

stankystank
19 minutes ago, lfc4dp said:

Will check out the non p4p night scene, maybe hit Macau for one night. I have a mate from Hong Kong and am very intrigued by "domestic worker sundays"

Also known as the "maid parade". It's 90% ugly chicks from PI and Indonesia out on their day off socializing with each other. The other 10% will go to bars and try to get a guy to pay them for p4p. Nothing too exciting about it really. 

article22

HK is an ace place to visit!

I went there last night with my TGF and we really really enjoyed it.

Lots of great food places, interesting things to see and the cable car over the mountains is amazing.

So so much to do in such a small area!

Though I was too exhausted to shag, walking around 12+ hrs a day in the heat :)

saffer

Highly recommend Hong Kong, and 4 days is enough. The non p4p scene isn't really worth it unless you're able to pick up some local school girls! But the walk up system is worth seeing - the only other place like that I've been to is in Frankfurt, and it's a little more seedy there. 

alexvsaf
Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2018 at 01:59, lfc4dp said:

Trying to plan a thailand trip for January (I know, long way off) and was thinking I could fit in 4 nights in HK..its only 2 hour flight from BKK, My only worry is will I end up frustrated being there for such a short time? I found this in Bangkok that I just waste 2 days getting lost and by the time I figure the place out I have to leave..is HK ideal for a short trip?

i been in HK once for 5 days, but i spent one day in Macau (went there in the morning around 10am and back in the night 11pm). With some home work I organized my stay to the fullest and visited all the most important places, also went to K-pressure and tried some Walk-up.

Very nice to see symphony of lights
SAM_2967.JPG.135a782fb2d64cce7782acc66f192383.JPG

and Lantau Island
SAM_3170.JPG.0cd560dc1b3d69cae0ce91d99898f768.JPG

Edited by alexvsaf

Jackie2013

Thanks for the inspiration. Looking for places to do my "visa runs". 

MidniteM

You can also fly from UTP to Macau three times a week (?) with Air Asia.

PBear66

Hong Kong is stunning at the right time of year.

March can be cloudy and misty and you will be wasting your time.

Macau is good for a hydrafoil day trip but nothing more in my opinion.

Plan your trip before you go and get as much in as possible in 4 days.

alexvsaf
On 1/5/2018 at 14:01, PBear66 said:

Macau is good for a hydrafoil day trip but nothing more in my opinion.

I agree, One full day in Macau is enough and can avoid to sleep there.

different matter if one is an avid gambler or have alot of money for the Saunas.