Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Patts Luver

ATMs with 30K+ in Pattaya

Patts Luver

I need 65K. I wonder if there is an ATM that gives 30K /withd. I know that most of them give 20K....I want to use a debit card....

Oukiva
26 minutes ago, Patts Luver said:

I know that most of them give 20K....

Nor true anymore. Many ATM accept up to 30'000 baht. 

All ATM from my bank (Kasikorn Bank, the green one) seem to accept 30'000 now.

joeaf
Posted (edited)

I use my debit card to regularly withdraw 30k baht/withdrawal at Krungsri ATM, and once used TMB (Thai Military Bank) ATM.   I have read on this board that CIMB (Commerce International Merchant Bankers) and Ayuddya ATMs also permit 30k baht/withdrawal but I have never used them.

Edited by joeaf

hioctane

It is hit or miss. Even though some ATMs claim they will let you withdraw 30k, your card might not let you (even if it is below their limit).

Man7

I’ve found that they need to be the wider sized machines to do 30k, not the narrow ones. Also usually if they are attached to, or are beside bank branches.

Scuba+

Often you can withdraw much more at the counter with your card and passport. Kasikorn ATMs allow 30k, Krungsi 50k apparently but I've never tried to confirm

NorCalKid

Kasikorn Big C extra is 30k.  

Cheetos

Charles Schwab limits me to $500 US per withdrawal.  The most I am able to withdraw is 15,000b each transaction.

mike1878

Mine is $1000 US with Charles Schwab.    

benny31
14 hours ago, NorCalKid said:

Kasikorn Big C extra is 30k.  

I can confirm that m8 :)

Man7
Charles Schwab limits me to $500 US per withdrawal.  The most I am able to withdraw is 15,000b each transaction.

Have you called them to have it adjusted. Most banks have multiple levels you can pick from.

Soon2Thai

If you're from the UK you tend to have I think a £250/day withdrawal limit, what's the max a regular UK debit card can withdraw from a Thai ATM?

smithzac91
Mine is $1000 US with Charles Schwab.    
Same same me

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Scuba+
If you're from the UK you tend to have I think a £250/day withdrawal limit, what's the max a regular UK debit card can withdraw from a Thai ATM?
My Santander 123 account is £750 a day, but generally its not a good idea to use your UK bank card in Thailand due to charges. A few exceptions incl Starling

hioctane
You need to call them to upgrade your limit. Like most guys here, I upgraded to $1000. I think you can make it even higher but I see no reason to since you can pull multiple times and get refunded ATM fees anyway. ATMs still won't let me pull 30k though. I think I even tried 25k without luck. If anyone knows of a specific ATM that allows 30k with CS please let us know!

NorCalKid
22 hours ago, Cheetos said:

Just took one phone call to change mine. Do it next time your on the phone with them notifying them of international travel.