Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Post editing time   31/08/18

Hi folks, please note we have reduced the time you can edit a post to 30 minutes. The ability to edit a post is there for you to fix up things like typos and grammar before the Grammar Police descend on you or to clarify a point you where making that, on seeing it posted, you think could be worded better. Unfortunately, the length of the previous editing window has resulted in several posts being totally changed or deleted which can result in the resulting replies, and indeed the whole thread, being totally nonsensical (over and above the usual that is ) and shows disrespect to the BMs that participated in the discussion. If you wish to clarify a post you made after the window has elapsed, you can easily quote the relevant part of your post and do so. If it is a serious issue, as per current practice, report your post, giving a justification as to why the change is needed, and the mods will deal with it. Just because you made an arse of yourself in the post is not a valid justification. Remember, pause and think before posting re adherence to the rules, legality and the "Nice to be Nice" ethos.
    • Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
plahgat

Welcome to Pattaya, classic old Walking Street video!

plahgat

I've been looking a long time for this classic old video filmed on Walking Street around 2006-7.

Film quality is quite bad as I think this it is an old copy, reuploaded to Youtube in a low resolution,

but it's still shows the nightlife, girls and bars on Walking Street during the top years before the Russian and Chinese invaded the town!

Accompanied by the perfect song "Paradise City" by Gun's n´ Roses!

This was one of the forerunners to all the Walking Street videos you see on YouTube today, and still one of the best in my opinion!:rolleyes:

Plahgat

DeadAndAlive
5 minutes ago, plahgat said:

I've been looking a long time for this classic old video filmed on Walking Street around 2006-7.

Film quality is quite bad as I think this it is an old copy, reuploaded to Youtube in a low resolution,

but it's still shows the nightlife, girls and bars on Walking Street during the top years before the Russian and Chinese invaded the town!

Accompanied by the perfect song "Paradise City" by Gun's n´ Roses!

This was one of the forerunners to all the Walking Street videos you see on YouTube today, and still one of the best in my opinion!:rolleyes:

Plahgat

Yep, remember this video quite well from back at that time periode, and many others like it. It's not reuploaded though, this is just the resolution that was available at that periode. I have my own favourite pattaya-video from that periode, actually it was before youtube even existed, back then there was something called google-videos. If I can find it, I will post it here

plahgat

Here's another old classic "Walking Street- Maneaters" !

Plahgat

tsec

These are great. Thanks!

Skent

I so wish I had visited Pattaya then, I had friends that were going back then and I had the opportunity to go but I decided to stay in the UK chasing English ladies, what a waste of time and money that turned out to be!!!!!!

geezerrb

My first visit was 2008 and a lot of things were different back then even allowing for me being a "newbie" then. I know the video maker could have been selective but it did remind me there seemed to be a lot more ordinary girls who were lookers and the majority were "slim"?

zilly

Great Memories, I'd forgotten about Club Boesch. It was buying one of Spencer's DVD's off of EBay that first inspired me to visit Thailand in 2006. There was the Coup against Thaksin while I was there so not a lot of mongering happened. Returned the following year and the rest is history!!

johnlb

No plus size girls (fatties) in this video !!

Thanks Plahgat.

DeadAndAlive

DeadAndAlive

I found it.

My favourite Pattaya video from back in the day. This is a video I found in 2006 on Google Videos, prior to my first Pattaya visit. Google videos was one of a few video services that existed befor YouTube came along.

The file was in GVI format so I had to convert it to mp4.

The music in the video is a bit strange, but I love it, it fit the strange atmosphere I had in Pattaya during my first visits 

plahgat
9 hours ago, DeadAndAlive said:

I found it.

My favourite Pattaya video from back in the day. This is a video I found in 2006 on Google Videos, prior to my first Pattaya visit. Google videos was one of a few video services that existed befor YouTube came along.

The file was in GVI format so I had to convert it to mp4.

The music in the video is a bit strange, but I love it, it fit the strange atmosphere I had in Pattaya during my first visits 

Excellent, great video except for the funky music! Haha:Bravo1:

It shows Walking Street when it was still in the hands of the punters and mongers,

just before the massive invasion of Russian, Chinese and other two-week "quality tourists" that scared

many mongers away from WS out to Soi LK Metro !

I even spotted "Emma" the ladyboy a few times, haven't seen him in a few years!?:o

Last I heard he was locked up in Russian jail for opening a ladyboy bar in Moscow!?:D

Plahgat

DeadAndAlive
9 hours ago, plahgat said:

Excellent, great video except for the funky music! Haha:Bravo1:

It shows Walking Street when it was still in the hands of the punters and mongers,

just before the massive invasion of Russian, Chinese and other two-week "quality tourists" that scared

many mongers away from WS out to Soi LK Metro !

I even spotted "Emma" the ladyboy a few times, haven't seen him in a few years!?:o

Last I heard he was locked up in Russian jail for opening a ladyboy bar in Moscow!?:D

Plahgat

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean, and that was the Pattaya I originally fell in love with

DeadAndAlive

This is my own video from back in the day

geezerrb

Good video, What year was it?

Komando
Posted (edited)
On 3/19/2018 at 06:50, zilly said:

Great Memories, I'd forgotten about Club Boesch. It was buying one of Spencer's DVD's off of EBay that first inspired me to visit Thailand in 2006. There was the Coup against Thaksin while I was there so not a lot of mongering happened. Returned the following year and the rest is history!!

Club Boesche was a classic Go-Go back in the day.  I used to visit there in May of 2007 and took a few hotties from that club back to my place.  Other Go-Go's my friends and I visited quite a bit were Super Babies (Gone now.) and Living Dolls One (Also gone.) plus we used to spend a lot of time in the Beach Club (Moved.) - when the girls danced on the tables while wearing no panties!  We also spent a lot of time in Lucifer's (Before the remodel.) and enjoy the same Band playing there - for years!

Edited by Komando

Komando
2 hours ago, DeadAndAlive said:

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean, and that was the Pattaya I originally fell in love with

I originally fell in love with Pattaya back then also.  Pattaya certainly WAS different back in those days (And nights.) more than 10 years ago.  Cheaper prices - few Russians and fewer Chinese.  

Wolf Cat

No offense, but a video from 2006 in my book is hardly "classic". 

plahgat
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Wolf Cat said:

No offense, but a video from 2006 in my book is hardly "classic". 

For people like me (and maybe you?) who has been coming to Thailand for over 30 years it's maybe not that classic!

... but for many newcomers who has started to go to Pattaya and Thailand  in the last few years this is quite classic filmage!:rolleyes:

Youtube opened it's business first time in February 2005 as well!

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

Wolf Cat
18 minutes ago, plahgat said:

For people like me (and maybe you?) who has been coming to Thailand for over 30 years it's maybe not that classic!

... but for many newcomers who has started to go to Pattaya and Thailand  in the last few years this is quite classic filmage!:rolleyes:

Youtube opened it's business first time in February 2005 as well!

Plahgat

Walking Street at night, circa 1994;

plahgat
8 minutes ago, Wolf Cat said:

Walking Street at night, circa 1994;

Jepp! I remember it too when Walking Street wasn't a Walking Street!

First time I stayed overnight in Pattaya was in 1988 and it looked like your video.

Unfortunately I wasn't that impressed with Pattaya back then, so I never filmed any video, something I regret now!:unsure:

Plahgat

plahgat
Posted (edited)

I also had some older videos on Youtube, but took them down as the quality wasn't as good as most newer ones!:unsure:

I filmed Pattaya every year between 2005-2015.

I just reuploaded my first Pattaya video filmed in 2005 just for show.

The film is pretty boring as I went out on Walking Street with my videocam just once,

and it was still a bit early at about 20:00 so not many people out yet,

... but to spice it up somewhat I added some of my Pattaya girls at the end,

unfortunately I had to censure it as there were some topless and nude scenes!:P

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

Chris P Bacon
Posted (edited)
On 18/3/2018 at 18:36, DeadAndAlive said:

Yep, remember this video quite well from back at that time periode, and many others like it. It's not reuploaded though, this is just the resolution that was available at that periode. I have my own favourite pattaya-video from that periode, actually it was before youtube even existed, back then there was something called google-videos. If I can find it, I will post it here

It is reuploaded,the guy who made it had a great channel with a lot of videos,one of my favorites he made was "one night in Bangkok" ,but unfortunately his channel and videos are long gone.

I remember all these videos very well as 2006 was my first trip,these few bring back great memories.

Edited by Chris P Bacon

zilly

that's when Soi 8 wasn't the desert it is today!

DeadAndAlive

More videos from back in the day

DeadAndAlive