Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Post editing time   31/08/18

Hi folks, please note we have reduced the time you can edit a post to 30 minutes. The ability to edit a post is there for you to fix up things like typos and grammar before the Grammar Police descend on you or to clarify a point you where making that, on seeing it posted, you think could be worded better. Unfortunately, the length of the previous editing window has resulted in several posts being totally changed or deleted which can result in the resulting replies, and indeed the whole thread, being totally nonsensical (over and above the usual that is ) and shows disrespect to the BMs that participated in the discussion. If you wish to clarify a post you made after the window has elapsed, you can easily quote the relevant part of your post and do so. If it is a serious issue, as per current practice, report your post, giving a justification as to why the change is needed, and the mods will deal with it. Just because you made an arse of yourself in the post is not a valid justification. Remember, pause and think before posting re adherence to the rules, legality and the "Nice to be Nice" ethos.
    • Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Velcro

Girly Bars in Vientiane , Laos

Velcro

I regularly read about the lack of action in Vientiane.

I have found a strip of about 5 girly bars.. way out of town ... I didn't stop and see how I got on , I wasn't really in the mood for it at the time !!
I was just riding around on my rented scooter

The best can offer right now is the co-ordinates

Lat 17.94331'  Long 102.64414'

Its definitely on the dark side , but in a street round the corner is a really good ex-pats bar , an Irish Bar... very good 

O'Grady's

For girls in town.. there is a famous 4th floor bar on the riverside in front of the Night Market ... Lots of girls there , that don't interact so they seem untouchable... but when that bar closes at midnight everyone moves on to @home nightclub .. those very same girls are now looking for customers !!!!

SirRox
Posted (edited)

Just spent 5 days in Vientiane.

Landed at night, taxi couldn't find my hotel for a while?

Checked in, toured the Night Market, and got to talking to a tuktuk driver...  tried explaining to him a bar with ladies and pool tables... 40k kip and 3 minutes later he drops me off at Samlo/Sanlo?

Had a beer, no action there.... find another tuktuk guy.... took a while to explain to him "Bor Pen Nyang" bar as I couldn' remember the name.... 50k kip later he drops me off in front of the bar.

Walking  up the stairs this Czech guy named David starts talking to me.... OK, a little local intel might help.... order a beer and a little chit chat, he's lived there 16 years.

Next table over there's a decent looking late 20's lady and a ladyboy... he invites them over... now at this point he's getting fidgety and keeps moving his hands a lot when he's talking.... obviously the lady is not into him as she keeps leaning away.

Few more big bottles of Lao and I order a few Sambuca shots.... everybody having a good time.... Well, except the lady lol.

The ladyboy was funny as fuck and we just chatted, I made it quite clear I liked boom boom with ladies only.

So my bill comes and I pay...  at this time unbeknownst to me this cocksucker leaves and 5 minutes later I get another bill.... fuck my life!

So the ladyboy insists she's giving me a ride home on her motorcycle.... why not?

After driving around for 45 minutes, as I keep telling her " hotel near river" we finally manage to get me home safe and sound.... only twice I thought we were going to crash...  good times!

So the next day I go for my daily walk.... turns out the bar is about 5 minutes from my hotel. 

On my way to Bor Pen Nyang the next night I stop and have grilled squid on a stick with hot sauce.... delicious!

Met a Thai lady from Ubon Rathachani, hit it off and back to the hotel. 100k kip joiner fee. She said her hotel was next street over so guessing she may have been with someone? Anyways, a delightful ST and off she goes.

Now about 4 am I wake up with one of those WTF is wrong with my guts?

36 hours later my asshole feels like it went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson and lost.

After a 20 minute anxiety filled trip to the pharmacy and back i finally get some Imodium in me.... whew!

Feeling a bit better went for a massage and just relaxed.

Last night there went to BPN again, a few decent looking ladies and for some reason just before closing yet another ladyboy starts chatting me up.... pouting when I tell her I have to go home alone because leaving tomorrow.

Start walking home, turn the corner and I hear the famous call "Massa!".... well yes I'd like a massage young lady.

I believe the shop called Analy 

Hop into those weird huge pajamas and get a horrible massage lol.... flip over and the negotiations begin... 300k kip for blowjob with CIM.

Cool part was she had the Princess Leia buns in her hair...  halfway through she grabs my hands and puts my hands on them.... woohoo.... almost like handlebars on a bike!.

For any fellow Canadians here there's a restaurant across the street from the Best Western owned by a Canadian/Lao guy..... Tully's Kitchen..... he knew I was a Canuck as I ordered a Caesar drink.... " only Caesar in Asia" he claims.... interesting guy to talk to.

Doubtful I'll ever go back, mongering scene pretty dismal but if you're into French coffee shops it'sthe place to go.

Edited by SirRox

wingcom1
On 4/13/2018 at 20:48, SirRox said:

Cool part was she had the Princess Leia buns in her hair...  halfway through she grabs my hands and puts my hands on them.... woohoo.... almost like handlebars on a bike!

Laoman

To correct some errors.

A bit late but:

" For any fellow Canadians here there's a restaurant across the street from the Best Western owned by a Canadian/Lao guy..... Tully's Kitchen..... he "

No! Tyson Kitchen. Tully's is another Irish pub opposite the Ansara hotel. Tyson is certainly not the only person to make a Caesar salad in Vientiane and its not the best by far.

Samlo only starts to get busy after 10.00pm

SirRox
On 05/07/2018 at 20:52, Laoman said:

To correct some errors.

A bit late but:

" For any fellow Canadians here there's a restaurant across the street from the Best Western owned by a Canadian/Lao guy..... Tully's Kitchen..... he "

No! Tyson Kitchen. Tully's is another Irish pub opposite the Ansara hotel. Tyson is certainly not the only person to make a Caesar salad in Vientiane and its not the best by far.

Samlo only starts to get busy after 10.00pm

Who said anything about a Caesar salad?

Caesar "drink"

thai2try

Good name for a massage shop....

anal..y

Laoman

What on earth is a Caesar drink?

weblo
On July 9, 2018 at 01:25, Laoman said:

What on earth is a Caesar drink?

Face palm

rioman

Caesar is a very popular, good drink found all over Canada, but bit harder to find elsewhere - never have had one in Asia.  Basically a Bloody Mary except with clamato juice instead of tomato juice and so much better.  Doubt I get to Vientiane as have very nice Laos girl in Hua Hin who can spend bit of my time with, but the idea of getting a Caesar there does sound bit inviting.  

article22

Cheers for that @Velcro

How was riding a bike there? Some of the roads looked pretty dodgy when I was there!

Mognam
Posted (edited)

Samlo bar doesn't really get happening for chicks until 10pm or later.  freelancers on the street but watch out for Ladyboys.

Bor Pen Nyang doesn't get girls until later also.

List of some bars with girls in town:

Kop Chai Deu

Samlo Pub

Windwest

Blue Star

Bor Pen Nyang

No need to head out of town.  Also 50,000 kip for a few minutes ride in a tuk tuk is a complete rip off.  Most of the bars listed about are within a short distance of each other.

Done several trips to Laos.  Will be heading back there in October.

Edited by Mognam

Velcro
7 hours ago, article22 said:

Cheers for that @Velcro

How was riding a bike there? Some of the roads looked pretty dodgy when I was there!

Riding a bike was fine .. roads much like thailand expect drive in other side

Laoman

Samlo starts getting girls around about 10.00 pm. Bor Pen Nyang has ladies about 8.30 but obviously more a bit later. There are a few mongering places out of town, but it really helps to speak Lao or Isaan. One is on the road to Dongdok university and the other is on T2, which goes to the turnoff to the Friendship Bridge. The former has mainly Vietnamese girls. There are a few discos on the way to the airport where you can pick up freelancers.

As far as hiring a motorbike is concerned, you could do that, but Lao drivers are the worst I have seen anywhere.

kash buc

Thanks for the info. I'm planning on being in Vientiane for a few days at the end of August. I found most of the bars mentioned on the map. Two of them BPN and KCD are in the Lonely Planet Guide. 

Any suggestions on what hotels to use while I'm there.  Looking for something mid range and centrally located.  Probably won't be to concerned with P4P since Pattaya will be my next stop. But nice to know if the hotels are GF, just in case.

Mognam
On 7/26/2018 at 03:02, kash buc said:

Any suggestions on what hotels to use while I'm there.  Looking for something mid range and centrally located.  Probably won't be to concerned with P4P since Pattaya will be my next stop. But nice to know if the hotels are GF, just in case.

I've stayed at the Champa Gardens last two trips and will be staying there again in October.  Has a swimming pool if that's your thing.  Some of the best staff I've ever dealt with.  Rooms are nice for the price.

Excellent location.  Close to all the action.  Samlor bar is a couple of minutes walk from there.  BPN isn't much further in the other direction.

I have taken a freelancer back to my room there for a short time.

You can find it on Agoda.com