Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Post editing time   31/08/18

Hi folks, please note we have reduced the time you can edit a post to 30 minutes. The ability to edit a post is there for you to fix up things like typos and grammar before the Grammar Police descend on you or to clarify a point you where making that, on seeing it posted, you think could be worded better. Unfortunately, the length of the previous editing window has resulted in several posts being totally changed or deleted which can result in the resulting replies, and indeed the whole thread, being totally nonsensical (over and above the usual that is ) and shows disrespect to the BMs that participated in the discussion. If you wish to clarify a post you made after the window has elapsed, you can easily quote the relevant part of your post and do so. If it is a serious issue, as per current practice, report your post, giving a justification as to why the change is needed, and the mods will deal with it. Just because you made an arse of yourself in the post is not a valid justification. Remember, pause and think before posting re adherence to the rules, legality and the "Nice to be Nice" ethos.
    • Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Sam Sallung

A few photos of Khon Kaen

Sam Sallung

We went regularly to the huge Srikit hospital in Khon Kaen in the last years because of one of our daughters has an autoimmune disease .

So when in the hospital for many hours, I was walking along the main street, rd 2 and shot some photos.

The main rd n*2 in front of the Sirikit hospital; use the pedestrian bridge to cross it !

24385279702_624c2f11dd_b.jpg

Sirikit hospital; to go there , coming from Udon Thani, don't use the by-pass, go strait on; it's on the right side on main rd 2; impossible to not seeing it .

23866877173_939cfa1d74_b.jpg

24411276581_f089c91b88_b.jpg

23866792583_202aea8b48_b.jpg

On the other side of the rd n*2 there was a garage where they sold used cars like this one , it's a Lotus

24125686149_b27816e7cc_b.jpg

Or this one, an old Austin

23865353354_36182b2610_b.jpg

24467330586_ff05aeb1cb_b.jpg

Or these ?!?, don't know if somebody wants to buy..

24411163241_877fe073e7_b.jpg

Sam Sallung

On the pavement/side walk,

24197916250_0d47fcc34e_b.jpg

So, it's impossible to walk on it :NoNo3:

23866683423_d9c17bd5b4_b.jpg

24467307126_d4ab8ecd4c_b.jpg

The Central Plaza, about three km from the hospital

24385115102_03b5e2e6e0_b.jpg

23866589133_22bc7d06fe_b.jpg

24411318881_104c6e9ed4_b.jpg

December 2013

24493712645_82ed59f723_b.jpg

November 2011

31450126122_0b94842854_b.jpg

31559543696_3154b9aba0_b.jpg

Sam Sallung

I'll finish with this very beautiful wat_Nongwan

23230363912_f9034b24df_b.jpg

23256219671_7d8e693fa5_b.jpg

At the top of it

23338757785_ded1016d81_b.jpg

23256163611_bf80209ec4_b.jpg

In the gardens

22970744489_097b3f91eb_b.jpg

23042891930_73dccd5021_b.jpg

Pattaya Ape

Nice photos, heading up there later this month. Looks larger and more established than I expected. 

Sam Sallung

Khon Kaen is a huge city;

bigger than Udon Thani.

maybe as big as Chiang Mai

Tarl
3 hours ago, Sam Sallung said:

Khon Kaen is a huge city;

bigger than Udon Thani.

maybe as big as Chiang Mai

Is big but I don't think it is as big as Udon or CM. Haven't been there for 6 months though so maybe has grown a lot in that time.

Nice pics.

lloydd72

I could never imagine that I would say this but I am a big fan of the thai vintage scene....great machineries  can be found in the most unexpected areas, well taken care of with eye for details and no interest for the cost of it....big compliments to the thai here

rhodie

Nice pics. A fast growing city for sure!

DJW

great photos thanks for posting an insight

tandor_80

Great pictures - what camera did you use? I like Khon Kaen, it is a nicely sized, relaxed city whit some very nice spots for the evening as well.

Rocketboy

Thanks for sharing.

Sam Sallung
On 13/04/2018 at 06:55, tandor_80 said:

Great pictures - what camera did you use? I like Khon Kaen, it is a nicely sized, relaxed city whit some very nice spots for the evening as well.

HI,

The photos above are taken with an Olympus TG 610 and an Olympus TG 860;

these are two little waterproof compacts cameras .

Now I have a Lumix G85 with the little manual  zoom they sell with it in Thailand : 14-42 f/3,5-5,6

Sam Sallung

This morning when driving ( I know , I know, no good :P ) , entrance of Khon Kaen coming from Udon Thani - Lumix G85

40836398545_f7686d2dcd_b.jpg

1hourOfLove
On 4/1/2018 at 13:47, Pattaya Ape said:

Nice photos, heading up there later this month. Looks larger and more established than I expected. 

Naive me hears all of these girls in Pattaya coming from "Isaan", so yes, I'm surprised to see a very established place.  I guess bottom line is that these girls can make a lot more money working the bars.

andy666
14 minutes ago, 1hourOfLove said:

Naive me hears all of these girls in Pattaya coming from "Isaan", so yes, I'm surprised to see a very established place.  I guess bottom line is that these girls can make a lot more money working the bars.

These are of course pictures taken in the capitol city of the province, in small villages and remote areas you might still find what you imagined.

There still must be girls coming from really poor families, but those who I know personally, as in visited their homes or heard stories from friends visiting their families, none of them come from really dirt poor families, some are even, well not rich, but definately not poor.

For many it’s easy money, easy life, free holidays and party every night. 

Most are not the poor victims as they are described in Western media, and that’s a good thing too! I’d rather wake up next to a girl who’s too lazy to work in a factory for a low salary but enjoys the bar life, than knowing that the person next to me would rather be anywhere else but has no choice.

1hourOfLove
2 hours ago, andy666 said:

For many it’s easy money, easy life, free holidays and party every night. 

Most are not the poor victims as they are described in Western media

Thank you for the insight.  If that's the case about these women then I shouldn't feel sorry for them, right?  Now I'm wondering why so many?  Why so many willing HOs compared to the women in our own countries?  And their parents cant be so naive if these girls are not coming from poor families, so that's tacit approval, isn't it? 

And what's up with Western media?  I thought they'd be reliable to report what's truly happening versus going w/some heart-tugging angle.  This is all too much for my little brain to handle.

OZAİ

Nice pics. Temples are really amazing

andy666
2 hours ago, 1hourOfLove said:

Thank you for the insight.  If that's the case about these women then I shouldn't feel sorry for them, right?  Now I'm wondering why so many?  Why so many willing HOs compared to the women in our own countries?  And their parents cant be so naive if these girls are not coming from poor families, so that's tacit approval, isn't it? 

And what's up with Western media?  I thought they'd be reliable to report what's truly happening versus going w/some heart-tugging angle.  This is all too much for my little brain to handle.

Do you think there is something wrong with getting paid for sex????

What about paying for sex? 

To Western media we are all bastard losers taking advantage of poor girls and that’s if we’re lucky, most times they drop underaged  somewhere in the middle of the sentence too.

edit: look, there is a difference between being very, very poor and having very few opportunities to improve your life. People in the West get more chance to do that. Anyway, if you think that it’s morally despiteable to be a prostitute or be one of their customers, Pattaya might not be the perfect holiday destination for you and , if that’s your mindset, what are you doing on a monger forum,

Stealing, robbing and killing is bad, now explain to me, what do you think is wrong with a girl having sex in exchange of money? And what about girls having sex with more than one man without getting paid?

And what’s wrong with a girl that says: I’m not gonna work in a factory 5 or 6 days a week for let’s say 11000 baht somewhere in Isaan or 16000 baht in BKK but I’m gonna try my luck. What is she doing wrong, who does she makes harm? Apart from confusing people who can’t cope with that because of ‘the moral standards’ they got pumped in their heads by sociaty. In the first place, people who think prostitution is wrong on any level should not partake in it.

1hourOfLove

Lot sof sensitive guys here.  My apologies.  I should have put certain sentences/words in quotation marks to signify what I should feel as opposed to how I feel about prostitution.  My bad.

I was a pimp in San Francisco for 1O years so my thinking is about the sex industry is different from society's norms.   Too many bent dicks on this site.  Laters.