Sign in to follow this  
MikeShiva

First 90 day report, what do I need

MikeShiva

First 90 day report next week. What do I need?

gambler

I made my first 90 day report yesterday and had the following :-

Passport

TM-6 (Departure Card)

TM-47 (Notification of staying longer than 90 days Form)

bluechef
Posted (edited)

I have never done it in person. I use Cambodia inter on soi beaukhow , 200 baht. take it in before midday pick it up at 5 pm.

Edited by bluechef

jpmelville
On 25.4.2018 at 15:17, gambler said:

I made my first 90 day report yesterday and had the following :-

Passport

TM-6 (Departure Card)

TM-47 (Notification of staying longer than 90 days Form)

This is correct. After first time  you have the blue paper for the 90 day report in your passport, just show that in the info desk of immigration and it's the walk in the park. No need for fill  any papers, just show your blue passport slip. 

jpmelville
On 25.4.2018 at 15:41, bluechef said:

I have never done it in person. I use Cambodia inter on soi beaukhow , 200 baht. take it in before midday pick it up at 5 pm.

Good they have service for even the laziest people. Maybe 100bht for wiping your ass/poopoo?

gambler
1 hour ago, jpmelville said:

This is correct. After first time  you have the blue paper for the 90 day report in your passport, just show that in the info desk of immigration and it's the walk in the park. No need for fill  any papers, just show your blue passport slip. 

It might be a walk in the park in Pattaya, but I''m in Bangkok and it took nearly 2 hrs to get it sorted in Chaengwattana. 

I'll be going the postal or on-line route in future.  :wink:  

gambler
2 hours ago, jpmelville said:

Good they have service for even the laziest people. Maybe 100bht for wiping your ass/poopoo?

LOL........... :Laugh1:

jpmelville
14 hours ago, gambler said:

It might be a walk in the park in Pattaya, but I''m in Bangkok and it took nearly 2 hrs to get it sorted in Chaengwattana. 

I'll be going the postal or on-line route in future.  :wink:  

I went to the immigration today. 4 people before my turn. It took whole 5 minutes.

A little advice for those who have to go to the Chon Buri immigration office at Jomtien:

Don't go there in the morning, especially Monday morning. Go like 2pm when their lunch break is over. You can do 90 day reporting week ahead. Check the possible buddha days, as the office would be closed.

Goolabert
On 5/10/2018 at 02:57, jpmelville said:

I do all my dealings with immigration myself, including annual one-year extension, but if I did not own a motorbike it would be well worth 200 Baht to save the hassle of traveling to Jomtien and back from Naklua.

To some people time has value and 200 Baht is just pocket change.

usexpat46
5 hours ago, Goolabert said:

I do all my dealings with immigration myself, including annual one-year extension, but if I did not own a motorbike it would be well worth 200 Baht to save the hassle of traveling to Jomtien and back from Naklua.

To some people time has value and 200 Baht is just pocket change.

Agree, best to combine the trip with something else you would like to do in the vicinity like having lunch at a Jomtien restaurant or a S/T  at Passions or the Kinnereaa.