Sign in to follow this  
ripleybailey

Hotels with a View

ripleybailey

I'm looking for something specific.

A hotel with a 1st floor balcony that overlooks a lively street. I want to be able to sit outside and clearly see any hotties that may be walking by and be able to talk with them. Any floor higher would be too far away to see and talk.

Or a hotel with a nice outside seating area to do the same. The idea would be to sit in my own space with my own beers and not be hassled by a mamason or pressured for LDs. 

Toddler

I stayed in room 1301 at the LK Empress. It is on the 3rd floor but it had an awesome view of Beach Road ! I don’t think you could find anything better.

PR1977
16 hours ago, ripleybailey said:

I'm looking for something specific.

A hotel with a 1st floor balcony that overlooks a lively street. I want to be able to sit outside and clearly see any hotties that may be walking by and be able to talk with them. Any floor higher would be too far away to see and talk.

Or a hotel with a nice outside seating area to do the same. The idea would be to sit in my own space with my own beers and not be hassled by a mamason or pressured for LDs. 

Scenery City or Bay Breeze on Soi Honey perhaps?

Plenty of ladies making their way to and from the dirty massage parlours on that street......

usexpat46
On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 01:34, PR1977 said:

Plenty of ladies making their way to and from the dirty massage parlours on that street......

The OP is new and doesn't have access yet to Rocketboys trip reports showing the  ladies going by the Bay Breeze hotel.

Stalker2565
On 5/10/2018 at 02:34, PR1977 said:

Agree.

I'm tried that 2 hotels before.

Seems many ppl will go for Bay Breeze, but for my opinion, Scenery City will win for sure.

Scenery City's room is bigger than BB, and the deco is clear. BB also good, more like a "standard" hotel's deco, but too small for a PTY hotel. And for the "street view" the OP mentioned, no doubt Scenery City have a better view and "location" if OP want to see chicks walk by.