Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Queef_Sniffer

Nicked my nutsack while trimming. :-(

Queef_Sniffer

So I'm in LOS at the moment, and while trimming my pubes with my electric trimmer, I nicked my nutsack.  At first it bled a bit, and I could see the nick.  Took a shower, and now I can't even find the nick. 

My question is, does that put me out of contention for some p4p fun for a day or two?  How long should I wait, to prevent the potential of contracting a STD?  I don't bareback, I always use a jimmy, but pussy juice seems to drip onto balls most of the time. What do you guys think? :WhoSaw1:

nzwolfgang

Pour some gasoline on it and light it.  Just to be sure. 

Kahoy

Go get your balls waxed. You should be able to see the nick then.

chirockr

You could dab some alcohol/aftershave over your area and seal the wound. It will sting but you’ll be able to locate it.

Doubt you’ll be out of action as long as it just a superficial wound. Use your judgment, if it’s deep band aid it. 

Queef_Sniffer
19 minutes ago, nzwolfgang said:

Pour some gasoline on it and light it.  Just to be sure. 

I'll have to ask the TG first if she's cool with that, hopefully she doesn't charge me extra. 55555

15 minutes ago, chirockr said:

You could dab some alcohol/aftershave over your area and seal the wound. It will sting but you’ll be able to locate it.

Doubt you’ll be out of action as long as it just a superficial wound. Use your judgment, if it’s deep band aid it. 

Thanks bro. Just did that and it burned and stung like a motherfucker. Infact, my ballsack is now feeling like a hot coldren. But at least they smell like Chanel. Hope it did the job. 

Anyone else have a time range?

Go With Me

Put your balls in jimmy with cock. I always do that. Keeps them from bouncing around

Wolf Cat
Posted (edited)

STDs are not the only worry, with an open wound there's a chance for bacteria and germs to enter wash your balls 2-3 times a day preferably with an antibacterial soap. Small nicks should be closed after 24 hours, just go easy on the pussy banging for the next 48 hours.  

Edited by Wolf Cat

Amon_Amarth

Unless you are dumping your balls inside her pussy then you should be fine. But at least make sure you clean the wound.

MF-AJ

Personally i would put liquid bandaid on it. Better safe than sorry. Super glue does the same thing but they both sting like hell until its dry. Keep washing it and reapply for the next 48 just to be sure it stays sealed. I've nicked my scrotum right at The Base under my weiner doing the same thing. Put the liquid bandaid on it and had to hold my dick out of the way until it dried. 

nil

There’s a good antibacterial soap in Thailand called Asepso. You can also use coconut oil which has antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties. 

Santana187
Posted (edited)

Why trim the balls? I always trim above where the dick starts, and everything onder I shave wet with Gilette Mach 3. :D

Edited by Santana187

gummy

Soak them in salt water ( sea salt ) for 30 minutes.  Then rub  brown malt vinegar gently all over them.  Will help the cut to heal quicker.  plus, when a girl licks your balls, she will think she is sucking chips

bbbz

I hope the Thai girl didn't use it before you.  HIV aids, Hepatitus ,Gonoreeya ,and sickle cell can survive on metal surfaces under the right conditions.

Good news is if you both now have it,:Hug1: then there is no longer a need for prophylactics!

keepitfun

Just seal it up with superglue.

hioctane

That is why I shave bald a week before my holiday and don't shave again until I get back! Electric is always risky.. A fresh razor is better.

twilight1234

Best to wait for everything to heal up if you're really worried about catching something. Although I suppose the likelihood of something bad happening is still pretty small. Personally, I don't use electric razors just because of the risk of injury. 

eXplosief

Put an extra condom on it. 

baddog666

Get some bandages with Hello Kitty on them.... 7-11 has them.

image.jpeg.81213266b00b2c521da1b2b5edec3775.jpeg

gmingot

maybe the integrated pant and condom is the solution the OP has been looking for ?

Related image,

Queef_Sniffer

Thanks everyone. Found me a lovely TG last night for some LT action. I kept her away from my nuts, even though she licked them a few times. But for the most part, kept her away from the area. 

Hopefully all I still well down there, don't want to find out in a few hours or months if something comes back to bite me. And if it did, would be hard to tell where it happened. Had a condom bust on my during this mornings session, and accidentally creampied her. Fucking ultrathins. :Oops1:

hioctane
Best to wait for everything to heal up if you're really worried about catching something. Although I suppose the likelihood of something bad happening is still pretty small. Personally, I don't use electric razors just because of the risk of injury. 
The chance of catching something increases 10 fold with an open wound! Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it is not there nor that a virus can't get through.

southsidebruce

coat your nutsack with Betadine, wrap your nutsack with saran wrap, tie the saran wrap off with rubber bands being careful not to totally stop the blood flow to your nether regions... that is a time proven remedy for the Nicked Nutsack Syndrome (NNS)... 

likeaking

Don't let her get on top.

fishy62

Have a wank problem solved..