Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Billyboy294

Extension of stay (Retirement Visa)

Billyboy294

Went with a friend at 10.00am to get his RV based on over 800,000 baht in the bank for over 2 months. I have never seen the place so quiet.

He had got a Imm Non O  Visa in UK. He had  the form TM7, copy of passport and lease document. Also letter from bank confirming he had over 800,000 Baht in Bank on 7th August. and copy of bank statement showing some withdrawals but always leaving well above 800,000 Baht. His last withdrawal was on 4th August. But not good enough for Jomtien immigration. His Bank statement should show that between 4th and 7th August he had not taken out money which could have put him below the 800,000  for a few days and put it back in again by the 7th. He had to go away to the Kasikorn bank and get his bankbook updated to 7th. Another Canadian man had the same problem.

So tomorrow he goes to get his passport with the RV stamp and apply for Re-entry Visa., He needs Form TM8 and copy of passport including new stamp. Is there anything else he needs.

starfucks
On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 16:38, Billyboy294 said:

Went with a friend at 10.00am to get his RV based on over 800,000 baht in the bank for over 2 months. I have never seen the place so quiet.

He had got a Imm Non O  Visa in UK. He had  the form TM7, copy of passport and lease document. Also letter from bank confirming he had over 800,000 Baht in Bank on 7th August. and copy of bank statement showing some withdrawals but always leaving well above 800,000 Baht. His last withdrawal was on 4th August. But not good enough for Jomtien immigration. His Bank statement should show that between 4th and 7th August he had not taken out money which could have put him below the 800,000  for a few days and put it back in again by the 7th. He had to go away to the Kasikorn bank and get his bankbook updated to 7th. Another Canadian man had the same problem.

So tomorrow he goes to get his passport with the RV stamp and apply for Re-entry Visa., He needs Form TM8 and copy of passport including new stamp. Is there anything else he needs.

For the re-entry permit also a passport photo is required.

Kimble

Reception gave me the below piece of paper when I did single re-entry permit on the 9/Aug/18.20180810_043354.jpeg

Sent from my SM-C710F using Tapatalk

Billyboy294
6 hours ago, Kimble said:

Reception gave me the below piece of paper when I did single re-entry permit on the 9/Aug/18.20180810_043354.jpeg

They seem to have forgot you also need to complete Form TM8 .

Edited by Billyboy294

Kimble
They seem to have forgot you also need to complete Form TM8 .

The OP has already mentioned the TM-8 form and asked if his friend needed anything else for the re-entry permit.  

The note in my photo is given to the customer by reception with a blank TM-8 form. I didn't see the need to post a photo of the TM-8 form. 

I have attached Word & PDF files of the TM-8 form which can be completed before going.

Going into more detail, no one has mentioned the fees, either.

1,000 Baht for single re-entry permit

3,800 Baht for multiple re-entry permit

Kimble

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5b6d1a15c8181/tm8.doc

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5b6d1aaa18657/tm8.pdf

Edit: wait, you are the OP and therefore already know the TM-8 form needs completing, therefore I am unsure why you have posted this comment.

Billyboy294

My comment was because Immigration Reception (I assume in order to help people)  handed out the notes for what was required for obtaining a Re-Entry Visa and i thought it strange they did have Form TM8 on the list.

Yes i know the Form TM8 needs to be completed and i had it on my list of things required and I would hope that anyone knowing they would require a Re-entry would have obtained a blank form on a previous visit so that he can go with the form already filled out and save time.

I always do and I had a blank forms to give to my friend to get his RV and the Re-entry. And I also have some blank forms for 90 day reporting and TM30 in case needed by myself or my friends.

Edited by Billyboy294