Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | P-A Halloween Party October 31 2018Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Post editing time   31/08/18

Hi folks, please note we have reduced the time you can edit a post to 30 minutes. The ability to edit a post is there for you to fix up things like typos and grammar before the Grammar Police descend on you or to clarify a point you where making that, on seeing it posted, you think could be worded better. Unfortunately, the length of the previous editing window has resulted in several posts being totally changed or deleted which can result in the resulting replies, and indeed the whole thread, being totally nonsensical (over and above the usual that is ) and shows disrespect to the BMs that participated in the discussion. If you wish to clarify a post you made after the window has elapsed, you can easily quote the relevant part of your post and do so. If it is a serious issue, as per current practice, report your post, giving a justification as to why the change is needed, and the mods will deal with it. Just because you made an arse of yourself in the post is not a valid justification. Remember, pause and think before posting re adherence to the rules, legality and the "Nice to be Nice" ethos.
    • Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Hey hey

Mombasa kenya

Hey hey

Any information or experience on momgoring in Mombasa Kenya? 

Cropped Shaggy

That's not very nice of them. What do they gore them with?

Shrapple

To sum it up:

Kenyan girls: There bodies and skills in the bedroom far outclass those of the thai, they love to fuck, girls are cheaper aswell 30-50 euro LT for a stunner and they all speak english fluently so you can actually develop a connection.

Kenya: The infrastructure is shit, the hotels are shit but still try to charge you 100+ euro a night. Food is terrible, and can be quite dangerous. 

Mombasa: nothing to really do in the city, nyali/bamburi area (east of the city) is best place to stay for women, look up cowrie shell apartments on airbnb they are one of the few guest friendly. The beach is nice, but dont expect to get time to relax, as people will keep bugging you to buy stuff. From here you can go to mtwapa which is hardcore mongering clubs like causarina, or go to nyali area where there are clubs(Aruba, sheeba, la tasca) to pick up party girls that are much better quality  than those in mtwapa 50 euro lt for these though. Diana to the west of mombasa supposedly has some of the nicest beaches in the world where you wont get hassled, and few joints for picking up chicks im going to check out this place next time I go.

Don't expect anything that compares to pattaya. 

Any specific questions let me know.

Khun Ling

I read an extensive TR on another Pattaya board titled “Moonlight in Mombasa”

PM me if you want to know which board. 

Unfortunally for me the black African girls are just not my thing. I prefer LBFMs

Ling

je101

Just be very careful, when you think the girls are cheap, check your hotel policy for allowing guests in.

A friend had many girls in on regular nights, he went to check out and was presented a large bill for guests staying. Their policy was €110/night !! That left him with abit of a sour taste !! 

Scuba+

Mombasa is great, everyone should spend time there. One of my best holidays

udontony

Loved the place and the people in Mombasa and Malindi but that was way back in the 60`s, could have changed a lot since.

Jürgün

proberly better to check out some african Ladys in Pattaya, have a  bar on Walking Street and many freelancers all over the place..but more expensive then Thai ladys

Shaksey

Mombasa and Malindi both have good action. I haven't been for years but had fun when went in late teens with a mate and his family, p4p and fun only encounters. There was a place near a market in Malindi where you could get a 20's spinner one time and a huge titted older woman the next. We were at a beach hotel and it was the first time I saw a married woman cucking her husband, watched her walk off with hawkers from the beach. There were visiting masai dancers and some of the girls/women dancing were available but more expensive but still popular.

donnie
On 26.8.2018 at 12:34, Shrapple said:

Mombasa: nothing to really do in the city, nyali/bamburi area (east of the city) is best place to stay for women, look up cowrie shell apartments on airbnb they are one of the few guest friendly.

Cowrie Shell Beach Apartments... some great memories mate!

20161015_024652.thumb.jpg.069f119e3711244b4de6116cd50357e3.jpg

deimar

that looks like one hell of a memory :D pls dont be shy, share some more of that memories :D