Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | P-A Halloween Party October 31 2018Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Post editing time   31/08/18

Hi folks, please note we have reduced the time you can edit a post to 30 minutes. The ability to edit a post is there for you to fix up things like typos and grammar before the Grammar Police descend on you or to clarify a point you where making that, on seeing it posted, you think could be worded better. Unfortunately, the length of the previous editing window has resulted in several posts being totally changed or deleted which can result in the resulting replies, and indeed the whole thread, being totally nonsensical (over and above the usual that is ) and shows disrespect to the BMs that participated in the discussion. If you wish to clarify a post you made after the window has elapsed, you can easily quote the relevant part of your post and do so. If it is a serious issue, as per current practice, report your post, giving a justification as to why the change is needed, and the mods will deal with it. Just because you made an arse of yourself in the post is not a valid justification. Remember, pause and think before posting re adherence to the rules, legality and the "Nice to be Nice" ethos.
    • Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
krishh

AnyOne who experienced the Condom break ?

krishh

:Dwaiting for reply from the experienced people

Edited by krishh

Sirbob

in 25 yrs of shagging I have never broke a condom..... dont know how people manage it:unsure:

SteveX08

Had one come off inside a starfish a few years ago.  She fished around inside and retrieved the errant item.  I whacked on a new one and continued one of the worst sessions in living memory.

Edited by SteveX08

keepitfun

Um. Yes.  They’re really thin.  

I like to think I blew the end off one once, but it was probably busted already. ;(

Sirbob

I always bring my own decent quality ones...... its true some of the ones the girls have dont look too clever.. 

dan2016

I remember some years ago, I was in Hong Kong and went to a 7-11, I seen a package of condoms imported from Japan that said on the box the worlds thinnest condom. I think they were like 0.001 mil. I bought a couple packs and wow, I put one and it was so think it broke before I could roll it down to the shaft of my cock, so don't know if that story counts.

bluechef

I do a trick even with Thai condoms, where i stretch it out with both my hands, put it over my head, just above my lips, then hold it on by my ears and blow through my nose. You will be quiet surprised how big it gets before it explodes. So people who say they are too big for condoms are living in fantasy land.

Wolf Cat

I never had one break but did have a Soi 6 girl with a pussy so tight it pulled the condom off my dick after I came and stayed inside her pussy,   she freaked out asking if I was HIV+, I said no and she ran to the shower for what seemed like 10 minutes of vaginal washing. 

paulalbert1980

Yes in Bali last year, I could feel the back of this chicks pussy and it felt to real, then I came and pulled out and the condom was broken. I got the fuck out of their as quick as I could and got to a doctor for pre caution and it kind was a bummer for the last three days but these things happen. She was about 19 smoking hot and liked to give rimming so I still chalk it up as a win.

je101

Only when I was 16! I was young and inexperienced!

Perhaps I’ve learned abit more now, don’t buy cheap ones and don’t go in dry ! If you think that the feeling is fantastic with one on, usually it is probably too good to be true !! Ha ha 

tony930

i only use condoms from england bring them with me but still had a fair few break on  me and not only in thailand but you can feel them break so pull out put another one on easy , think have maybe eight break in ten years , i just put it down the the fact i fuck real hard and deep

Buddy Edgewood

Overheard on PA... "You'll never have a condom break if you don't wear one."

Scuba+

I thought it was an urban myth, never happened to me.

If you are someone who breaks condoms clearly you need to use more lube

Yampy

I've had quite a few break over the years.. I always feel it pop, give myself a good scrub and then pop another on.. no real consistency they were from western and eastern countries..

I always take tea tree oil with me and give myself a good soak in warm water and tea tree.. has kept me clean so far..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferther

That happens if the condom is too big/ small and there is no lubrication.

My solution is;

I prefer not to use non latex 0,01 condoms like okamoto, sagami. 

Bring your condoms with you that fits your size.

Use lubricants like KY gel, for tight girls.

I also use Izopropil alcohol medical sanitizers for cleaning after fun.

Evil

I think condom breaking is dependent on the pussy. It is the friction of skin against the condom with no lubrication. My ex had a puffy pussy with the lips on the inside and I use to break condoms with her all the time. Only other times they break if the girls legs are squeezed together like fucking her from  behind while she lays on her stomach. 

wtboatr

It’s happened to me a few times. I always feel them pop when they break. Funny thing is that the girls don’t notice. I give a few good thrusts of uncovered pleasure before putting on a new one.

spider0064

Yes about 3 weeks ago :Cross_Fingers:

Not_Shameful

I didn't bust any on my last trip, which is a bit of a record for me. Normally I bust them on a regular basis. I now buy the larger size extra thin ones before I fly to Thailand and I'm good. Make sure the girls are good and lubricated - I don't need KY, I have a tongue. 

Scuba+
Yes about 3 weeks ago :Cross_Fingers:

The morning after pill (within 72 hours) is 40 baht from Fascino. Worth having one on standby just in case

ecb92a598b0e2021ffefe8ad75241812.jpg

robbo1100

I had a few break when I was younger and inexperienced...

I learnt that if you make sure you pinch the tip as you roll it down so there is room for the semen when you ejaculate, place some lubrication on the head of your penis before you put it on (this has the added benefit of making sex with a condom feel much better but probably not advisable if your using the condom to last longer) and use appropriate water based lubrication if the lady isn't wet enough. Oil based lubricant or baby oil will eat through the condom as well.

Condoms are rated as 98% effective but when you add in human error and ignorance it actually drops to 80% effectiveness.

blerkman

I didn't experience any break yet. When (far) from home I bring them with me as I trust these more.

Strange things happened when the girl insisted on using a condom, but wanted to take it of after a few minutes as she liked it better without..

ferther

It happened to me while i was using non latex ultra thin condom.

It was nightmare.  I was thinking about bad scenarios about HIV.

I had terrible time until I see my  STD test results.

I feel like i aged 10 years in a month.

I recomment to stay away from non latex condoms and use lubrication if needed.

RakJay87

I recommend staying away from the shit Trojan ultra-thins.  I normally use the Japanese/Thai made Crowne brand which feels wonderful.  However, I decided to bring some ultra-thins from the States to see the difference.

Two of them broke out of maybe a dozen uses, they were worthless and really killed the pussy sensation as well.  Highly recommend the Crowne brand, they feel like you're wearing nothing and have never broke on me.

You can generally tell when those ultra-thins break from when it goes from feeling like you're fucking a plastic bag to feeling really good, warm and wet almost instantly.  :P

sigma01

Only once, i didn't even notice as I was too busy ploughing away. It was the girl who ended up feeling the difference and let me know. sometime you just get a bit caught up in the moment when your like, HULK SMASH!