Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | P-A Halloween Party October 31 2018Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Post editing time   31/08/18

Hi folks, please note we have reduced the time you can edit a post to 30 minutes. The ability to edit a post is there for you to fix up things like typos and grammar before the Grammar Police descend on you or to clarify a point you where making that, on seeing it posted, you think could be worded better. Unfortunately, the length of the previous editing window has resulted in several posts being totally changed or deleted which can result in the resulting replies, and indeed the whole thread, being totally nonsensical (over and above the usual that is ) and shows disrespect to the BMs that participated in the discussion. If you wish to clarify a post you made after the window has elapsed, you can easily quote the relevant part of your post and do so. If it is a serious issue, as per current practice, report your post, giving a justification as to why the change is needed, and the mods will deal with it. Just because you made an arse of yourself in the post is not a valid justification. Remember, pause and think before posting re adherence to the rules, legality and the "Nice to be Nice" ethos.
    • Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
tode66

Modern 1bed unit for rent / sale @ Siam Oriental Garden 2 Condominium

tode66

Modern brand new 1bed apartment on Pratamnak hill soi 2 with seaview. Close to taxi routes and short distance to Beach, South - Pattaya or Jomtien.

• Unit is fully furnished

• Seaview, 7th floor
• 34m2 (separate bedroom)
• 2 aircon units
• Nice Balcony
• 50" Smart LED and Cable TV. Smaller LED TV in Bedroom.
• Washing machine
• Communal roof top swimming pool and terrace
• Covered parking

• CCTV and key-card entrance

• Free Internet - WI-FI

1 month contract: 10 900 THB / Month
6 month contract: 9 900 THB / Month
12 month contract: 8 900 THB / Month

1 month deposit. Water and electric paid separately according real rates – no extras added.

Selling price: 1.49Million THB (company or thai name). Finance by owner possible – soft payment terms.

I am the owner, not an agent.

Should you have any queries please feel free to contact:: boldvisionservices@gmail.com, PM or Call / WhatsApp +66 861 560 269 (Finnish and English). No agencies please.

kk1pieni.jpg

mh4pieni.jpg

oh2pieni.jpg

oh3pieni.jpg

oh4pieni.jpg

allas1pieni.jpg

allas2pieni.jpg

allas3pieni.jpg

koh larn pieni.jpg

johnfb43

good value...

bertik

I'll take it.

tode66
1 hour ago, bertik said:

I'll take it.

pls contact asap

bertik
17 hours ago, tode66 said:

pls contact asap

I might have jumped the gun a little. I have a lot of ducks to line up 1st before I can commit. Sorry, but it may well be wishful thinking on my part.  Will keep this listing in mind if and when I can proceed.

frenchmika

too bad its not on foreign name

look really nice

tode66
On 10/2/2018 at 13:22, bertik said:

I might have jumped the gun a little. I have a lot of ducks to line up 1st before I can commit. Sorry, but it may well be wishful thinking on my part.  Will keep this listing in mind if and when I can proceed.

no worries, you can contact anytime

jpmelville

Is there an access to soi4 other than go a long way around to soi2 or soi3 and Pratamnak Road? My friend would be interested, but he has no transport and always going with motobike taxi would be expensive. 

pom.michael

Does look nice. 

tode66
12 hours ago, jpmelville said:

Is there an access to soi4 other than go a long way around to soi2 or soi3 and Pratamnak Road? My friend would be interested, but he has no transport and always going with motobike taxi would be expensive. 

Currently no access to soi4 as they just closed the small soi between soi3 and 4. There is a motorbike taxi stand 50m from the condo. 200-300m walk to main pratamnak road.

geezerrb

No picture of bathroom?