Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Post editing time   31/08/18

Hi folks, please note we have reduced the time you can edit a post to 30 minutes. The ability to edit a post is there for you to fix up things like typos and grammar before the Grammar Police descend on you or to clarify a point you where making that, on seeing it posted, you think could be worded better. Unfortunately, the length of the previous editing window has resulted in several posts being totally changed or deleted which can result in the resulting replies, and indeed the whole thread, being totally nonsensical (over and above the usual that is ) and shows disrespect to the BMs that participated in the discussion. If you wish to clarify a post you made after the window has elapsed, you can easily quote the relevant part of your post and do so. If it is a serious issue, as per current practice, report your post, giving a justification as to why the change is needed, and the mods will deal with it. Just because you made an arse of yourself in the post is not a valid justification. Remember, pause and think before posting re adherence to the rules, legality and the "Nice to be Nice" ethos.
    • Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Daveo

Canterbury Tales Bookshop

Daveo

HI Fellow ex-pats, we have a bookshop here in Pattaya and are always looking to source more stock so we buy books for cash or trade books so if you have any unwanted books please drop me a line or pop in the Bookshop.

I will buy or trade in almost any books depending on age, condition, Author, we have over 35,000 books in stock in English, German, French, Dutch, Scandinavian, on most subjects, Fiction, non Fiction, Sport, Politics, History, Travel, War, True crime, human interest etc etc.

Any books purchased in the bookshop are subject to a 50% of the purchase price back in credit off the next book/s.

Cheers Dave

map 2Aa (8)ss copy copy copy.jpgPicture s0aggggggggg6 copy.jpg Thailand fever 2.jpgStephenLeatherPrivateDancer.jpgbooks 011.jpgjohn burdett.jpgNight fal leather.jpgfront_0510336.jpg

sluminit

No good to me Dave. I can't even read pictures!

gilligan

hi daveo,

i usually bring 4 or 5 books with me when i come to patts (i usually get ridiculed by hotel guests for carrying a book instead of a beer).

what's your policy on book exchanges? do i give you my book and take one of yours or is my book a credit against buying one of your books?

Daveo

hi daveo,

i usually bring 4 or 5 books with me when i come to patts (i usually get ridiculed by hotel guests for carrying a book instead of a beer).

what's your policy on book exchanges? do i give you my book and take one of yours or is my book a credit against buying one of your books?

HI Mate.

I can either buy them off you or trade them, as we sell books for average 120/160 I will offer an amount in the region of 50/60/70 baht per book depending on age condition, Author etc as I don't really need Lady author books although some are popular with guy readers as we dont get too many Lady readers up our way so it does depend on the book itself as if its a really old book will be less value.

Cheers Dave

Daveo

Still looking to trade or buy books guys, we have a huge selection.coben cornwall.jpgKELLERMAN.jpgbk 30.jpgBK 22.jpg

bigjimslay

Would I be wrong to say these are available there as well????GoldenSmile1.gif

post-1839-052069700 1284296511.jpg

post-1839-045187200 1284296467.jpg

LaaMok

wow, has dave got a new librarian?

Daveo

WOW Great pics and sorry no new staff, dont think it would be a good idea to have one such working here.

bigjimslay

wow, has dave got a new librarian?

Dave really does have a new Librarian, but he is not telling anyone, LOL....

WOW Great pics and sorry no new staff, dont think it would be a good idea to have one such working here.

LOL, thanks Dave for the books!

Daveo

Any time Bigjim.....

By the way these 2 labels below go in all our books, between 20/50 books a day go onto our bookshelves as well as the many free books that get spread around hotels in the area, so a good way of getting the word around.post-2887-026041300 1277056363.jpgtrial 1MAPLOGO.2.2.jpg

Edited by Daveo

Daveo

Some of the books available....post-5118-1180472887.jpgCover-Landof..._small1.jpg51M9CZ4NRTL._SS500_.jpgbook 6.3 (Large).jpgguide_thailand-12LG_v1_m56577569830494908.gif51RFQXAVZWL._SS500_.jpg5128ARV90ML._SS500_.jpgbutterfly.jpgcover.jpglast-executioner-01.jpgthaigirl-cover.jpg51FBAZCJGPL.jpgbkk private eyc.jpgshowblob.php33.jpgBurdett 3.jpgPicture.jpg51P6Q4BJRBL._SS500_.jpg51T4KG9ZHML._SS500_.jpgb250cc36264ae370d4e8d85164ef2f16.jpgguide_vietnam.jpgmoney-number-one-01.jpgone-high-season.jpg

joe q

dont read dont matter-great grub and social natter

George111

Just curious how much do 2nd hand books get sold for?

Daveo

Depends pretty much how much I have to pay for them but average between 40 and 180 baht for fiction A to Z's and other stuff depends whats paid/credited for them.

Daveo

Some velly interlesting books.61twVrs5jOL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg5130uU52UEL._SL500_AA240_.jpg518o9QdlLXL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg51m9SdCn2FL._SL500_AA300_.jpg51pXhyIjfxL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpgRYAN.jpgAAA (2).JPGKOONTZ.jpg

Daveo

This room available from 15th November, please see the website for all detailsRoom 3.jpgRoom 3 (3).jpgRoom 3 (2).jpgRoom 3 (5).jpgbreky,.aaa. aaacopy copy.jpgAll 3 offer aaab copy.jpgMai Pang small 3.jpgmap compass copy.2.2.jpg

joe q

Hi Daveo,I should know by now,i have a load of paperback novels,collected over some time and not all from your bookshop can i just bring them in and have a cuppa tea while you sort through them ! i am too lazy to do it myself. If so remind me of your opening times,cos i,m an early bird. Thanks Mate

Daveo

Yes Joe bring them in any time.

Opening times are 8am to 8pm 7 days a week.

Daveo

This new Room 4C available from 29th November to 29th December, then again on the 9th January 2011.

Includes free wifi, in room safe, A/C Fan, TV, DVD player, balcony, large fridge, Tea/Coffee maker, table & chairs

See the website for all details.

Room 3.jpgRoom 3 (33a3) copy copy copy.jpgRoom 3 (222).jpgRoom 3 (111) copy.jpg

joe q

Who heard Daveo on 96FM this morning,a great show by Barry Upton,who has given us a load of different songs,along with a personal touch.

Daveo

Dont mention Strap on's

beeline

Wut? Is someone feeling a bit sore today? :Laugh1:

Daveo

No I mentioned it live on air and it didnt go down too well, pardon the pun.

Daveo

1B on the 1st floor is available from 10/11/10 has a quiet bedroom with new large bed, separate lounge with sofa & recliner, table and chairs, fridge, tea/coffee maker, in room safe, A/C, fan, TV, DVD player, all rooms have free Wifi and free use of large DVD library

Room 1B 2Ac copy.jpgRoomA  1bsmall.jpg

Daveo

Room 6B available from 9/1/11 has a separate bedroom/lounge, balcony, en-suite, A/C, fan, sofa, recliner, dining table/chairs, in room safe, fridge, free wifi etc.

bedRoom 6B C copy copy.jpgFLAT small copy.jpg6B AAAAAsmall.jpg[attachmentpost-2887-026041300 1277056363.jpg=174575:6A Small copy.jpg]91_0600ba16.jpgDetailed Mat small copy.jpgPim-27smaller.jpg

6A Small copy.jpg