BOOK THAILAND HOTELS NOW!

SUPPORT THE FORUM | Book your stay in Thailand | MOST POPULAR GIRL FRIENDLY HOTELS  |  Areca Lodge | Tim Boutique | LK Renaissance | Page 10 | LK Empress April Suites | August Suites | The Marriott | Dusit D2 | Pattaya Bay Resort 

P-A Privilege Card Use DropBox To Store Pics | | Pattaya Newbie | Visas For The UK | Sapphire A GoGo - Soi 15 | Pattaya Fishing | Female Taxi Driver | Pattaya Private Investigators 

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS | Thai Friendly - Thai girls | Pattaya Ladyboys | Top Thai Models | Gentleman's Club | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | INTEREST FREE PAYMENT PLAN CONDOS  | Safe Deposit Boxes - 500 THB PA Discount |  Awesome rooms in LK Metro | 

Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

WOTIF 'Mystery Hotels

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Find Pattaya and Bangkok Girls - Book your hotel in advance here

#51 wimpy

wimpy

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:10 AM

It has been in the past. Did you try the cut, paste, & google trick ? Check out TripAdvisor too. Reviewers often spill the beans. wj

Wotif have figured out the copy and paste trick and it doesn't work in a lot of cases now. I'll look at tripadvisor.

Save Big on Your Thailand Hotel with Agoda!
This ad is here because Agoda has changed their policies on hotel bookings regarding affiliates. Agoda is now completely deleting the 365 day cookie along with removing any subsequent
bookings brought though your bookings. Pattaya Addicts used to get credit for this along with anybody booking through Agoda 365 days after they initially clicked on our link. This has
obviously resulted in us losing a substantial amount of money on a monthly basis used to pay our ever increasing server fees (We have two dedicated servers) along with numerous
online marketing campaigns allowing this site to grow by an average of 50 verified people per day. With this said, we ask you click on any of these Agoda links when making a booking
through Agoda so we can get credit for your booking. It costs you nothing and helps us out a lot. We appreciate your understanding to this truly unfortunately fact. Please click on these
Agoda links to help Pattaya Addicts get credit where it is due, thanks! Book your Thailand Hotel Here and Now!

#52 wackyjacky

wackyjacky

Supreme Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 10:59 PM

Wimpy: Sure looks to me that it's the 2700B 5*. 38sqm, 1 min to Asoke Station - too much of a coincidence. I got it for 2699 a couple times before, so it's the same price. I'm 90% sure, but it's not my $$. Just book 1 nite & see what happens. wj

#53 wimpy

wimpy

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:47 PM

Wimpy: Sure looks to me that it's the 2700B 5*. 38sqm, 1 min to Asoke Station - too much of a coincidence. I got it for 2699 a couple times before, so it's the same price. I'm 90% sure, but it's not my $$. Just book 1 nite & see what happens. wj

I think it is. Unfortunately it's Sold on the dates when I'm in Bangkok so I'm staying at the Landmark which isn't my first choice but the Sheraton is too expensive midweek.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#54 splitpin

splitpin

Supreme Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:48 PM

Worth a trip up to Bangkok for a couple nights, i love that hotel, WOTIF if off line as i type, but will check it out

#55 wackyjacky

wackyjacky

Supreme Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:20 PM

I think it is. Unfortunately it's Sold on the dates when I'm in Bangkok so I'm staying at the Landmark which isn't my first choice but the Sheraton is too expensive midweek.

Wimpy - I hope it's refundable, because there's been a great deal on the SGS on Onetravel. The deal has been on & off though. I booked a week in May & it worked out to $116/nite. Amazingly, people have been getting that price into the teeth of 'high season'. I got Starwood to match the price too, so I get Starpoints as well. From what I've read, it's available on travelrepublic.co.uk too. Give her a look. The Landmark needs refurbishment IMO. wj

#56 wimpy

wimpy

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:31 PM

Wimpy - I hope it's refundable, because there's been a great deal on the SGS on Onetravel. The deal has been on & off though. I booked a week in May & it worked out to $116/nite. Amazingly, people have been getting that price into the teeth of 'high season'. I got Starwood to match the price too, so I get Starpoints as well. From what I've read, it's available on travelrepublic.co.uk too. Give her a look. The Landmark needs refurbishment IMO. wj

It is refundable, I've not paid yet, booked with booking.com so can cancel the day before. I'm staying there on 14th Feb before heading to Patts.
I just checked that website and the Sheraton was £150+. If you here of anything, let me know.
I've stayed at the Landmark a few times, I like it but not as much as the Sheraton. The thing I like about those 2 hotels is the Location.

#57 wimpy

wimpy

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:43 PM

I've just noticed the Grand Millennium is free on the 14th now. I might book that for 2700baht.
The Landmark is 3800baht, that's more expensive than I've paid there in the past. I just checked my receipt from my last stay in April and I paid 2700baht.

The other dates I'm in Bangkok are 5th & 6th March. I hope the Sheraton drops it's price to sub 5000baht but at the minute it's 5800baht.

Edited by wimpy, 03 February 2011 - 08:44 PM.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Posted Image

Posted Image

#58 wackyjacky

wackyjacky

Supreme Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:51 PM

I've just noticed the Grand Millennium is free on the 14th now. I might book that for 2700baht.
The Landmark is 3800baht, that's more expensive than I've paid there in the past. I just checked my receipt from my last stay in April and I paid 2700baht.

The other dates I'm in Bangkok are 5th & 6th March. I hope the Sheraton drops it's price to sub 5000baht but at the minute it's 5800baht.

Wimpy, just took a look for you (I'm bored, waiting on an Ebay auction) Millennium is back at 2800B in March. Bad week for the SGS - the price almost doubles on Latestays. Conrad is 3200 and the new Sheraton 4Points on 15 is around 2000 all in. I liked that place a lot. 50m from the Westin and way better IMO. wj

#59 wimpy

wimpy

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:30 AM

Just to confirm, the 2800baht wotif is the Grand Millenium. I just booked it.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#60 a597927

a597927

Newbie Addict

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

Mystery hotels Pattaya on Wotif

http://www.wotif.com...aya-hotels.html

Amari Orchid Pattaya ฿4000
Best Western Premier Signature Pattaya ฿2000

more Wotif mystery hotel in Thailand: http://tw.myblog.yah...rchive?l=f&id=5

<div style='text-align: center;'>Meet some girls in Pattaya</div>

2 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Media/Press | Advertising | Follow Us On Twitter
August Suites Hotel | Areca Lodge Hotel | LK Metropole Hotel | Tim Boutique Hotel | LK Renaissance Hotel | Page 10 Hotel | April Suites Hotel | LK Legend Hotel