BOOK THAILAND HOTELS NOW!

Support the Forum | Book your stay in Thailand | MOST POPULAR GIRL FRIENDLY HOTELS | Pattaya Fishing |  | Areca Lodge | Tim Boutique | LK Renaissance | Page 10 | LK EmpressApril Suites | August Suites | The Marriott | Dusit D2 |

Privilege Card | Top Thai Models Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Use DropBox To Store Pics | Rent Pattaya Condos | PA Android App | Gentleman's Club | Pattaya Newbie | Visas For The UK | Sapphire A GoGo - Soi 15

Check On Your Girl | FLB Bar Webcam | Pattaya Bay Resort | Thai Friendly - Thai girls | Walking Street Webcam | Find Pattaya Girls | Pattaya Condos Villas | Find Pattaya Girls | Apex Photographic Studios

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Pattaya Bay Resort

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Find Pattaya and Bangkok Girls - Book your hotel in advance here

#1 GettingSome

GettingSome

Pattaya Addict

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Blowing stuff up, girls, drinking, danger

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:39 AM

Can anyone give me updates about this hotel. I noticed that it has good ratings, location is good I think ffrom the looks of it on the map.

http://www.resort-pattaya.net

Save Big on Your Thailand Hotel with Agoda!
This ad is here because Agoda has changed their policies on hotel bookings regarding affiliates. Agoda is now completely deleting the 365 day cookie along with removing any subsequent
bookings brought though your bookings. Pattaya Addicts used to get credit for this along with anybody booking through Agoda 365 days after they initially clicked on our link. This has
obviously resulted in us losing a substantial amount of money on a monthly basis used to pay our ever increasing server fees (We have two dedicated servers) along with numerous
online marketing campaigns allowing this site to grow by an average of 50 verified people per day. With this said, we ask you click on any of these Agoda links when making a booking
through Agoda so we can get credit for your booking. It costs you nothing and helps us out a lot. We appreciate your understanding to this truly unfortunately fact. Please click on these
Agoda links to help Pattaya Addicts get credit where it is due, thanks! Book your Thailand Hotel Here and Now!

#2 Craig_ozz

Craig_ozz

Supreme Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts
  • Interests:Asian women, drinking beer

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:21 AM

I have stayed at the PBR 3 times and found it to be good. Central location.

No issues with bringing ladies back, they take girls id's and phone you to make sure your OK before giving back.

Edited by whitespider, 11 July 2012 - 06:58 AM.

#3 Thaix4

Thaix4

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Thai girls, Thai bar girls, Pattaya, anything Thai, well...Asia..All of asia and anything asian,

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:32 AM

ive used Pattaya Bay Resort 4 times this last year. friendly service, they can pick up at the airport, never a problem to bring a girl back to the room.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#4 JonnyR

JonnyR

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:37 AM

Just checking out potential hotels for a May trip and am considering PBR also, just wondering how quiet it is late night/early morning(getting a decent sleep)

Also just wondering about where it is. I see a McDonalds logo on the map, Is that the one across from Soi 13/2 Wonderful 2 Bar? How far before here is the street?

Thanks guys, just joined the forum and looking fwd to reading the reports.

#5 Scumbag

Scumbag

Full Moon Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,285 posts
  • Interests:Drinking beer and getting drunk!

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:34 AM

Just checking out potential hotels for a May trip and am considering PBR also, just wondering how quiet it is late night/early morning(getting a decent sleep)

Also just wondering about where it is. I see a McDonalds logo on the map, Is that the one across from Soi 13/2 Wonderful 2 Bar? How far before here is the street?

You just walk through The Avenue (where McDonalds is) to get to PBR. It takes about 3 minutes to walk between the two. Don't forget they have a free taxi service that will get you within easy walking distance of Walking Street.

#6 USANA-Thailand

USANA-Thailand

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:22 PM

Never noticed any noise when I was there, location is very good not far from LK metro but without the noise/traffic. Also the free tuk tuk will take you to walking street end of Soi 15. Great value hotel.

#7 Slacker

Slacker

Advanced Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:27 PM

The early-morning angle-grinding that plagued my only stay at PBR is long since over, but I would advise against a room on the upper floors...the sound of sun loungers and restaurant chairs being dragged around is clearly audible in those rooms in the early hours. PBR is roughly behind The Avenue mall which incorporates a McDonalds at the front, just a bit up from Soi 13/2. Unfortunately the Pattaya Photo Guide doesn't travel down the exact road, but if you find a road called Bua Khow 15, it 'dog-legs' behind the Avenue. It's not the big building with the large pool (Mercure) but the one slightly North with a small pool on the roof.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 Tuwaiq

Tuwaiq

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Interests:Women, beer and a single malt

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:29 PM

I've stayed at the PBR 3 times. The staff are fantastic and some of the most genuinely nice hotel folk i've ever met in Thailand. The location is excellent - over the road, through the Avenue shopping centre and you're right in the thick of the action on second road. Hotel includes Wifi and mini-gym on seventh floor.

Totally recommended.

#9 Sexyfarangman

Sexyfarangman

Pattaya Master

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,013 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:56 PM

Big problem with PBR is that the toilet and shower are typical Thai in that they are not separated. It is why I didn't stay there on my last trip.

#10 brewster

brewster

Pattaya Master

• Advanced Member
  • 6,163 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:45 PM

Big problem with PBR is that the toilet and shower are typical Thai in that they are not separated. It is why I didn't stay there on my last trip.

All the standard rooms at the Pattaya Bay Resort separate the shower from the toilet with a curtain and a lower level floor in the shower area. Unless you're a Thai girl, it's quite easy to prevent the toilet and sink area getting wet. Thai girls love soaking the whole room.

A couple of disabled access rooms do not have this separation. The deluxe rooms have bathtubs and showers.

#11 Touchagrey

Touchagrey

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:25 PM

PBR Deluxe Room (2008)

Attached Images

• HPIM0413.JPG
  • HPIM0423.JPG
  • HPIM0424.JPG

#12 tsamba

tsamba

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:55 PM

PBR Deluxe Room (2008)

Is that a delux or a standard room? lools a good size!!

#13 brewster

brewster

Pattaya Master

• Advanced Member
  • 6,163 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:32 PM

Is that a delux or a standard room? lools a good size!!

Deluxe! The standard rooms are far smaller, but if all you're going to be doing is sleeping and shagging in it, they're fine. The beds are big and comfortable and all the other pluses of the PBR (location, service, cleanliness, food, guest-friendliness, free wi-fi) make it a great place for mongers to stay.

#14 Derbytony

Derbytony

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts
  • Thai Phone Number:0892522095

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:45 PM

I've stayed at PBR on two occasions and each time has been excellent. The staff are superb, and the rooms are clean. Also the restaurant and pool area on the roof is well attended and also very clean.

No problem with taking girls back there.

My only complaint is that they extend their high season prices right up to the end of March, when other hotels are back to low season prices.

So for this March I have booked into Irish Rovers. Probably back to PBR if I come back in October.

Tony

#15 Havver

Havver

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:11 PM

According to their website low season rates begin April 15th. Wouldn't stop me though, my stay there was excellent, booked again for April.

My only complaint would be the "waterfall" by the pool, it never gets quiet up there. Might be a good thing come to think of it, won't fall asleep in the sun. :)

Edited by Havver, 01 February 2011 - 07:11 PM.

#16 mermar

mermar

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:23 PM

best low season rate in pattaya.

http://www.resort-pattaya.net

#17 JonnyR

JonnyR

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:57 PM

best low season rate in pattaya.

Gonna book the PBR for my trip in May. Have read about noise from deck chairs / sun loungers + fountain.
Can anyone recommend a floor/room number where you cant hear them?

Thanks for all the positive reviews.

#18 neonspirit

neonspirit

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:16 PM

There is no street / bar noise. However the walls are quite thin so if your neighbour has a loud voice then you will know about it. Happened to me last trip, but I think he was only there for a night or two.

#19 brewster

brewster

Pattaya Master

• Advanced Member
  • 6,163 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:57 PM

Gonna book the PBR for my trip in May. Have read about noise from deck chairs / sun loungers + fountain.
Can anyone recommend a floor/room number where you cant hear them?

Thanks for all the positive reviews.

The pool is on the 8th floor and the only rooms under the pool are, unsurprisingly, on the 7th floor. Most of the 7th floor rooms are deluxe or Presidential. I've stayed in most of them and have never been bothered by noise from above.

You'll be lucky to be able to request a specific room as the hotel is normally very booked up even in low season.

#20 JonnyR

JonnyR

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:04 PM

Will have to take my chances as got booking confirmed. Just under 90 days......who's counting..........ME!!

#21 paulitso

paulitso

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:The mighty Blues, Golf and having a great time in LOS.

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:31 PM

Have stayed twice at the PBR and very pleased with both stays. The hotel has easy access to 2nd road by going through the avenue mall and you appear outside soi 13. The staff were always friendly and helpfull, the room was very clean and never had issues with no noise at night, and this was important to me as I am a light sleeper. The pool is good, but admittedly a bit small but I have never had any issues in low season and as it is on the roof you get the full advantage of the sun for most of the day !! Overall I enjoyed the hotel and booked again for my next stay in May, so will have the pleasure of this hotel for only approx 6000 baht for the week !!! cant beat that for the standard of hotel

#22 Boone

Boone

Pattaya Addict

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Girls, girls, sometimes girls, and mostly girls.. occasionaly working out and motorcycles as well!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:36 AM

I have heard a TON of good reports from this hotel... not only on this web site, but also friends who have stayed there. I am looking into booking it for my trip this May!!

#23 northstate2

northstate2

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:31 AM

My only problem is that they only do monthly rates for the standard rooms, not for the deluxe room (I need some space and a good working desk!) - that is the only reason I haven't stayed there yet ;-)

#24 hotdogs

hotdogs

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:22 AM

Anyone used the gym? What is it like?

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#25 Havver

Havver

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:55 AM

Anyone used the gym? What is it like?

Haven't actually been to see it myself, but from what I've heard it's pretty basic.

<div style='text-align: center;'>Meet some girls in Pattaya</div>

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Media/Press | Advertising | Follow Us On Twitter
August Suites Hotel | Areca Lodge Hotel | LK Metropole Hotel | Tim Boutique Hotel | LK Renaissance Hotel | Page 10 Hotel | April Suites Hotel | LK Legend Hotel