BOOK THAILAND HOTELS NOW!

SUPPORT THE FORUM | Book your stay in Thailand | MOST POPULAR GIRL FRIENDLY HOTELS  |  Areca Lodge | Tim Boutique | LK Renaissance | Page 10 | LK Empress April Suites | August Suites | The Marriott | Pattaya Property

P-A Privilege Card Use DropBox To Store Pics | | Pattaya Newbie | Wildcats Agogo |  | Pattaya Fishing | Female Taxi Driver | Pattaya Private Investigators | Invest To Retire In Thailand  | Pattaya Auto Hire - recommended 

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS | Thai Friendly - Thai girls | Find Pattaya Ladyboys Online | Top Thai Models | Gentleman's Club | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals  | Heaven Gentlemen's Club  | MizzThai - Pattaya Girls  | Pattaya Short-Term Rentals  | Le Pub, Soi Diamond, Pattaya

Photo

What i used to get a visa for the TGF to come to the UK

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Find Pattaya and Bangkok Girls - Book your hotel in advance here

#26 dc_publius

dc_publius

Advanced Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:25 PM

Just amazing what a government requires a thai and brit to do for a visa.

Last time I visited family in the UK it seemed that Thai's were not a real issue within the country. I wonder if the Visa requirements are the same.

What is amazing is that a bar girl with minimal income, minimal education, minimal job prospects, having never traveled outside of Thailand even to dirt cheap Cambodia, would be applying for a "tourist" visa to go to UK all of the sudden. Does that make any sense? No, no one is buying the premise that she is a legit "tourist".

Thais that can afford legitimate Travel abroad have absolutely zero trouble getting visas to anywhere. I see them posting pics from US/UK/Paris all the time on my Facebook and some of these trips appear to be very last minute. It is easy for them to get the visas because it is Crystal clear that they are legitimate tourists who have no intention of overstaying their visas.

This ad is here because Agoda has changed their policies on hotel bookings regarding affiliates. Agoda has now completely deleted the 365 day cookie along with removing any subsequent bookings brought though your account.

This has obviously resulted in us losing a substantial amount of revenue on a monthly basis that is used to pay our ever increasing server and online marketing fees which allow this forum to continue to grow by an average of 45 verified new members per day. With this said, we ask you to click on any of these Agoda links at the actual time of making a booking through Agoda. It costs you nothing and helps us out a lot.

Book your Thailand Hotel Here and Now!

#27 snudge

snudge

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:tractors

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:52 AM

i provided every thing like you this was for a tourist visa
5year relationship me 47 her 41
she owns land has a son she is a widow she is a contract chicken farmer ten thousand at a time
she pays tax in thailand
i provided bank statements property deeds she provided bank books proof of tel calls proof of where we stayed when i visit thailand hotel receipts etc pictures of everything family home etc i have been to thailand many many times and travelled throughout we didnt leave a question blank and we were totally honest we have failed twice you figure

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert

Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#28 visageeza

visageeza

Newbie Addict

• Removed Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Thai Phone Number:0810045397

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

Hi Guys

These replies are pretty much correct and it is great to see the knowledge attained when it is not the way you make a living.

Let me make it short and sweet with tourist visas to the UK the main key point to all applications is proving the relationship with a large amount of documentation to back up the length of time you have been together.

The clearing officer is mainly looking at the strength and weakness of the applicant and the sponsor as a relationship if you get this correct everything else will fit in, how can you prove a Thai National is going to return to Thailand? you cant? I know you will say well she has a house and land etc, but these are classed as movable assets and will still be there even if she or he overstays 10 years so thats collateral out of the way, it does help but does not always sway an application.

They firstly are looking for something that will give them the gut feeling you are a responsable relationship and you are genuinly seeking entrance to the UK, if there is plenty of evidence to prove a big Mills and Boon love story they know deep down that you are sensible, genuine and you as the sponsor would never allow her to overstay the visa.

Get the relationship correct on paper and the visa 9 times out of 10 will be awarded, you need to obviously put the rest of the standard documents with the application but concentrate on showing the relationship no matter how sloppy it may soundand we know now with modern technology like skype, facebook etc you can obtain reams of paperwork. Hope this helps, Darren www.keyvisathailand.com

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert

Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

<div style='text-align: center;'>Lowest price Pattaya hotels - guaranteed Chat to girls in Pattaya</div>

3 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

Media/Press | Advertising | Follow Us On Twitter
August Suites Hotel | Areca Lodge Hotel | LK Metropole Hotel | Tim Boutique Hotel | LK Renaissance Hotel | Page 10 Hotel | April Suites Hotel | LK Legend Hotel