Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whitespider

Jasmine Executive Suites

8 posts in this topic

New nordic

I've stayed here a number of times. It's an excellent place to stay if it's in your budget.

I've stayed here a number of times. It's an excellent place to stay if it's in your budget.

I have also stayed a few times bro. As you say its a great place but pricey.

I stay there when i was on one night in BKK i.e. before heading to Pattaya or, more commonly, on my last night if I had an early flight.

I couldnt stay there for an entire duration due to the cost to be honest.

Just looked for next Monday its B1900, that's what I usually pay, not B5000.

Just looked for next Monday its B1900, that's what I usually pay, not B5000.

Great stuff - can you show us where you booked that rate. I just tried the superior studio on their own site and it was 3,395. Your right a lot better than Agoda but I cant get it down to 1900. They got 1900 showing on their "special rates" but they are for 3 nights minimum and when you actualy try to book it it reverts to 3,395.

Total is B2105 with tax

Jasmine Executive Suites Hotel

Superior Studio

2 Adults

May 30, 2011 - May 31, 2011

1 Night(s)

No. of rooms:1

Room charge (per night)

THB 1,789.10

+ Hotel tax and service fees

No Surprises at Checkout

Agoda displays all applicable taxes and service fees so that you know the full cost of your stay before you check-in. Many other websites charge you one rate and then leave you surprised to receive an additional charge for hotel taxes and service fees added at the end of your stay. Depending on the hotel’s location, these fees often add up to nearly 30% of your bill.

So book online with Agoda! No hidden taxes. No service fees. And no surprises when you check out from the hotel.

THB 316.92

AHHHHH !!!!

Agoda,,, . Just paid Baht 2,257 for one night using Agoda. I need to learn to barter. this was the 7 hotel I booked with them.

AHHHHH !!!!

Agoda,,, . Just paid Baht 2,257 for one night using Agoda. I need to learn to barter. this was the 7 hotel I booked with them.

What you REALLY need to do is learn to check back. Agodas prices can vary very very quickly. sometimes hourly. After booking check back a few times to see if your dates have reduced in price (they may go UP as well as down). If they have gone down just cancel your original booking and rebook. Do NOT do this if you are within 3 days of arrival as they will then charge you for one night.