BOOK THAILAND HOTELS NOW!

SUPPORT THE FORUM | Book your stay in Thailand | MOST POPULAR GIRL FRIENDLY HOTELS  |  Areca Lodge | Tim Boutique | LK Renaissance | Page 10 | LK Empress April Suites | August Suites | The Marriott | Dusit D2 | Pattaya Bay Resort 

P-A Privilege Card Use DropBox To Store Pics | | Pattaya Newbie | Visas For The UK | Sapphire A GoGo - Soi 15 | Pattaya Fishing | Female Taxi Driver | Pattaya Private Investigators 

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS | Thai Friendly - Thai girls | Pattaya Ladyboys | Top Thai Models | Gentleman's Club | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | INTEREST FREE PAYMENT PLAN CONDOS  | Safe Deposit Boxes - 500 THB PA Discount |  Awesome rooms in LK Metro | 

Photo
- - - - -

Citadines Sukhumvit Soi 11

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Find Pattaya and Bangkok Girls - Book your hotel in advance here

#1 Walt_SD

Walt_SD

Newbie Addict

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:54 AM

I just stayed at the Citadines Sukhumvit Soy 11 in Bangkok. The room had a kitchenette, free WiFi Internet, DVD player, free breakfast, Queen bed and couch. Cost was $62/night dollars.

Good value and location. Staff was friendly and would send you on hotel tuk tuk to most places.

There are lots of places to stay in Bangkok. I would recommend this one to someone seeking to be near the Sukhmvit area, not too far from Nana Entertainment Plaza (big bar and Go-Go scene) and the Nana BTS station.

Oh, there are a couple of notable restaurants in the area if you stay here. First, if you walk "up" the street away from Sukhumvit you will see a 7-11 at the end. To the right of that, about half a block is an Italian restaurant. Pretty good and good prices. If you don't see it on the menu they will make most things custom for you as well. Second, there is an Australian restaurant "down" the street, toward Sukhumvit, about 75-100 meters on the opposite side of Soi 11. Good food, A/c area, and several TVs with sports playing. In the evening they also have live bands ... not sure if every night.

Enjoy your visit.
Take care
Walt

Save Big on Your Thailand Hotel with Agoda!
This ad is here because Agoda has changed their policies on hotel bookings regarding affiliates. Agoda is now completely deleting the 365 day cookie along with removing any subsequent
bookings brought though your bookings. Pattaya Addicts used to get credit for this along with anybody booking through Agoda 365 days after they initially clicked on our link. This has
obviously resulted in us losing a substantial amount of money on a monthly basis used to pay our ever increasing server fees (We have two dedicated servers) along with numerous
online marketing campaigns allowing this site to grow by an average of 50 verified people per day. With this said, we ask you click on any of these Agoda links when making a booking
through Agoda so we can get credit for your booking. It costs you nothing and helps us out a lot. We appreciate your understanding to this truly unfortunately fact. Please click on these
Agoda links to help Pattaya Addicts get credit where it is due, thanks! Book your Thailand Hotel Here and Now!

#2 andyaus

andyaus

The Legend

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,327 posts
  • Interests:Thai girls
    Golf

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:02 AM

I have not stopped in Soi 11 but in their Soi23 premises. Looks the same finish, price and services and I recommend this chain..I think Soi 11 is good for NANA plaza and Soi 23 is great for Soi Cowboy. Girl friendly, great rooms, cheap...can"t go wrong.

might try this one on my next trip.

Edited by andyaus, 26 May 2011 - 08:03 AM.

#3 drano

drano

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:25 AM

I stayed in the Citidanes Soi 8 for 2 weeks last Dec...
Very friendy staff / good kitchenette/ good bed/ big tv/ and a coin op laundry onsite
excellent value...
nothing around on soi 8 though but a short walk up the very pleasant soi you soon hit bars/massage places and a
great restaurant called Monsoon Cafe..
Free tuk tuk to Suk till midnite

very very girl friendly and good sound proofing

good place

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#4 LRanger

LRanger

Pattaya Master

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,227 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:04 PM

I love the Citadines rooms, so well thought out. Beautiful. Ive stayed at soi 8 for about 1750 baht inc breakfast on several occasions through 2009-10. The free tuk tuk is handy. I prefer soi 8 as its a little quieter than soi 11.

Paradiso at the start of soi 10 is another slick small place with very good rates. You dont need a vast room when you are out most nights.

#5 panico

panico

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Asian women, football

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:56 PM

I stayed there for a week in March. Excellent value for money, good location and very girl friendly (no security check at reception).
Highly recommended.

#6 wackyjacky

wackyjacky

Supreme Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:20 PM

Citadines are always a good choice (especially if you don't have the time to look around). I like 23 the best due to location. 8 and 16 seem to run a couple hundred baht cheaper. They're a good choice in Sing too. wj

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#7 capricorn

capricorn

Kato

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Donator

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:30 PM

Another vote for Citadines suk soi 11. I stayed 3 years ago, very good hotel, good location even if walking to Nana station can be a pain in the ass. I ended up using motosais at the end of my stay.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Posted Image

Posted Image

<div style='text-align: center;'>Meet some girls in Pattaya</div>

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Media/Press | Advertising | Follow Us On Twitter
August Suites Hotel | Areca Lodge Hotel | LK Metropole Hotel | Tim Boutique Hotel | LK Renaissance Hotel | Page 10 Hotel | April Suites Hotel | LK Legend Hotel