Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Post editing time   31/08/18

Hi folks, please note we have reduced the time you can edit a post to 30 minutes. The ability to edit a post is there for you to fix up things like typos and grammar before the Grammar Police descend on you or to clarify a point you where making that, on seeing it posted, you think could be worded better. Unfortunately, the length of the previous editing window has resulted in several posts being totally changed or deleted which can result in the resulting replies, and indeed the whole thread, being totally nonsensical (over and above the usual that is ) and shows disrespect to the BMs that participated in the discussion. If you wish to clarify a post you made after the window has elapsed, you can easily quote the relevant part of your post and do so. If it is a serious issue, as per current practice, report your post, giving a justification as to why the change is needed, and the mods will deal with it. Just because you made an arse of yourself in the post is not a valid justification. Remember, pause and think before posting re adherence to the rules, legality and the "Nice to be Nice" ethos.
    • Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
adam4444

fun talk with bg thai words and bar slang

The Sly Fox

The one my GF hates is Lao ta khun  literally "up to you"  She says it to me In English I say it back to her in Thai and she doesn't like it

That's unusual as Thai gals are notorious for saying "up to you". One TGF I had would drive me mad with her "up to you". I'd ask her something because I wanted some suggestions, or I was interested in her opinion, all I got in replies was "up to you"

Fortunately the GF I have now never says those horrible words to me...lol 

just hanging

That's unusual as Thai gals are notorious for saying "up to you". One TGF I had would drive me mad with her "up to you". I'd ask her something because I wanted some suggestions, or I was interested in her opinion, all I got in replies was "up to you"

Fortunately the GF I have now never says those horrible words to me...lol 

when someone does work at my house and it should be 1 or 2K, I ask how much when finished.  Many times its up to you, thinking I will give them more than they ask, and they are right, hard to judge from a farang point of view.   I ask again, and up to you again.    I say okay, 100 baht.   Opps, I say you sure, no no no, 1,500.  all good

adam4444

what does salawan mean ?   does it mean playfull - joking - or taking the piss - teasing somebody - I think its thai not issan slang ?

The Sly Fox

what does salawan mean ?   does it mean playfull - joking - or taking the piss - teasing somebody - I think its thai not issan slang ?

I've heard this word but don't use it myself and don't clearly understand it. I just asked my TGF and she said it a Lao/Issan word and she had difficulty explaining it. I still don't fully understand it but your explanation above -  playfull - joking - or taking the piss - teasing somebody - seems about right, or very close to it.

adam4444

well I know my post says thai words but im off to Cambodia in January hopefully - do any of you bm know any Cambodian words or slang that will come in handy for my trip ?

I think barang is Cambodian for falang ?

The Sly Fox

well I know my post says thai words but im off to Cambodia in January hopefully - do any of you bm know any Cambodian words or slang that will come in handy for my trip ?

I think barang is Cambodian for falang ?

Yep Barang is the Cambo word for Farang, and that's the only Cambo word I know...lol

slick67

Some joy (with the "ome" part in some sounding a bit like in Rome) is always a good ice breaker: Can we fuck? :D

adam4444

teerack  pom me a romb   =  are you horny ?   the romb is it lomb     or jus as you say it pom me a rom ?

ting tong thai on youtube has some funny ones but too long for me and some have the dreaded ngan (ng) snake sounding word .

jayjo
On 25.11.2014 at 0:35 AM, adam4444 said:

im not sure about this one is it -bobben  yang   (laos) - i think its there version of som nom na for thai ? 

if a blowjob is - smoke etc              . it yum yum for muffing a bird out ?  im sure our bm will know the answer . 

any more funny ones or cheeky ones would be great guys im back in january so need a few to try out . 

Eating a girl out is กินหอย "gin hoy"

ตกเบ็ด "dtohk bet" is when she does it herself with the fingers. It literally means the animation you do when you throw an fishing rot.

btw adam, you should be very cautious with using phrases you heard anywhere using yourself. สมน้ำหน้า "som nam naa" for example, is an rude insult นำ้ห้นา literally means something like shitface. 

Can be ok to use with close friends, but definatly not with strangers. Calculate getting a fist in the face using phrases like that.

Edited by jayjo

DAKLING1987

'Sawow nam layo' is a regular phrase I hear from my TGF. That's obviously not the correct spelling but that's how it sounds when she says it.

She says it means 'not talk to you no more' in a playful manner. Can anyone translate it for the exact phrase?

Edited by DAKLING1987

jayjo
6 hours ago, DAKLING1987 said:

'Sawow nam layo' is a regular phrase I hear from my TGF. That's obviously not the correct spelling but that's how it sounds when she says it.

She says it means 'not talk to you no more' in a playful manner. Can anyone translate it for the exact phrase?

Guess its isaan is it im not very good at writing thai in english letters but its something like เส้าเว้าแล้ว "sao wow laeo" shut your mouth already, but its more or less a nice way. Btw to say it in thai its หยุดพูดนะ "hyud puud na" stop talking (nice saying)

Edited by jayjo

DAKLING1987
5 minutes ago, jayjo said:

Guess its isaan is it im not very good at writing thai in english letters but its something like เส้าเว้าแล้ว "sao wow laeo" shut you mouth already, but its more or less a nice way. Btw to say it in thai its หยุดพูดนะ "hyud puud na" stop talking (nice saying)

Thanks for the fast response mate I'll undoubtedly be asking you to translate more in the near future Haha. Yes it's Isaan 

DoctorJ

im not sure about this one is it -bobben  yang   (laos)

Bo pen yang in Lao is mai pen rai in Thai. No matter, it doesn't matter, never mind

bo(Lao) =mai (Thai)=no or not

jayjo
5 hours ago, DAKLING1987 said:

Thanks for the fast response mate I'll undoubtedly be asking you to translate more in the near future Haha. Yes it's Isaan 

555 i can try.

adam4444

ok guys lets talk about sex    - shock -

does - lock jet  mean - crazy sex -              ive heard the birds saying they don't like the japs because they sadist but they big money .

any other crazy sex sayings guys as im told knowledge is power .

enterprise

The thing is you have to be careful when you say certain words and who you say them to and even sometimes getting the tone right can be very important. Otherwise you could be getting a slap.

Not sure about these. Please someone correct if not right

Large smelly pussy,  Hee Chang

How would you ask Loose virginity at what age?  Someone said Sia Tua a yu tourai, but then i thought virgin was Borisut.

Or  how would you say -   i like you on top ( cow girl)     Chop kun yu bon.

Then how would you say turn around i like reverse cow girl,

May be its best to just play safe and give a few compliments.

You look  good  Kun do dee

You are very sweet  Kun narak mak

Explorer8939

จับฝาผนังดีๆเด้อ

"Catch the wall"

What does that mean?

themelonman
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

จับฝาผนังดีๆเด้อ

"Catch the wall"

When Google translate gives unhelpful results, sometimes it helps to break the phrase up into its words, and then it interprets it differently, or lets you select alternative per-word translations.
In this case, "จับฝาผนัง" does seem to be "Catch the (top of the) wall", (I'd take that to mean "climb the wall") while the remainder is discarded by Google in the first pass. 

ดีๆ (dee dee) could be "good good"

I messaged my GF and she says it's Isaan dialect. And said I should come visit her and she'd show me what it means! :rolleyes:

It seems like it requires a practical demonstration to translate it fully. ;-)

Idioms can be tricky, but it seems Thai has as many as English. "Bite the pillow" anyone?

Edited by themelonman

Explorer8939
2 hours ago, themelonman said:

When Google translate gives unhelpful results, sometimes it helps to break the phrase up into its words, and then it interprets it differently, or lets you select alternative per-word translations.
In this case, "จับฝาผนัง" does seem to be "Catch the (top of the) wall", (I'd take that to mean "climb the wall") while the remainder is discarded by Google in the first pass. 

ดีๆ (dee dee) could be "good good"

I messaged my GF and she says it's Isaan dialect. And said I should come visit her and she'd show me what it means! :rolleyes:

It seems like it requires a practical demonstration to translate it fully. ;-)

Idioms can be tricky, but it seems Thai has as many as English. "Bite the pillow" anyone?

For context, this phrase was sent by a sister to a lady flying down from Isaan to spend time with me.

makavelli

Any other good , humorous words to have a bit banter?

rahuljoshi

"e-ba" - Not sure what it means. But they don't like to be one. TGs says that to me a lots of time.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Boost

Be careful with Ta-leung - it can be taken with great offence if you don't know someone.

Replied with it after learning it to a massage girl that said I looked good - had to basically run away lol

slick67

Why would you reply with taleung if a girl says you look good?

I'd say something like kop kun krab, or bpaak waan.

Guaranteed to get a smile or a laugh... :)