BOOK THAILAND HOTELS NOW!

SUPPORT THE FORUM | Book your stay in Thailand | MOST POPULAR GIRL FRIENDLY HOTELS  |  Areca Lodge | Tim Boutique | LK Renaissance | Page 10 | LK Empress April Suites | August Suites | The Marriott | Dusit D2 | Pattaya Bay Resort 

P-A Privilege Card Use DropBox To Store Pics | | Pattaya Newbie | Visas For The UK | Sapphire A GoGo - Soi 15 | Pattaya Fishing | Female Taxi Driver | Pattaya Private Investigators 

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS | Thai Friendly - Thai girls | Pattaya Ladyboys | Top Thai Models | Gentleman's Club | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | INTEREST FREE PAYMENT PLAN CONDOS  | Safe Deposit Boxes - 500 THB PA Discount |  Awesome rooms in LK Metro | 

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Majestic Suites Bangkok

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Find Pattaya and Bangkok Girls - Book your hotel in advance here

#1 hotfunguy

hotfunguy

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:43 PM

I can highly recommend the Majestic Suites Hotel in Bangkok if you are looking for a very clean budget hotel.
The hotel is positioned two minutes from Nana. Very guest friendly. Separate floors for smoking and non smoking. Would suggest a double room at around $60US a night which includes a light breakfast.

Save Big on Your Thailand Hotel with Agoda!
This ad is here because Agoda has changed their policies on hotel bookings regarding affiliates. Agoda is now completely deleting the 365 day cookie along with removing any subsequent
bookings brought though your bookings. Pattaya Addicts used to get credit for this along with anybody booking through Agoda 365 days after they initially clicked on our link. This has
obviously resulted in us losing a substantial amount of money on a monthly basis used to pay our ever increasing server fees (We have two dedicated servers) along with numerous
online marketing campaigns allowing this site to grow by an average of 50 verified people per day. With this said, we ask you click on any of these Agoda links when making a booking
through Agoda so we can get credit for your booking. It costs you nothing and helps us out a lot. We appreciate your understanding to this truly unfortunately fact. Please click on these
Agoda links to help Pattaya Addicts get credit where it is due, thanks! Book your Thailand Hotel Here and Now!

#2 rystar

rystar

Advanced Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:22 PM

is the breakfast a fry up

#3 hotfunguy

hotfunguy

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:41 PM

Breakfast is juice, cereal, bacon sausages and eggs. Topped off with toast, tea/coffee. All just one serve.. not a buffet.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#4 felix the cat

felix the cat

Pattaya ASS consultant

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,198 posts
  • Interests:TG's,Man U,Nth Melb football club, Moto GP...did i mention TG's?

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:17 PM

Its always my choice of hotel in BKK....I book the superior room & 9 times out of 10 i get upgraded to the Double Deluxe.

Walking distance to Nana,Beergarden & Cowboy plus the FL's right across the road....you can't go wrong really.

#5 hotfunguy

hotfunguy

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:34 PM

The good thing also is that whilst it's on the main road and as 'felix the cat' said handy to everything, you don't hear any traffic noise. Very good position and value for money I think.

#6 hotfunguy

hotfunguy

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:38 PM

Sorry, forgot to mention the Majestic Suite Hotel does not have a swimming pool. They do however allow you to use the pool at their sister hotel The Majestic Grande which is in walking distance and 5 minutes away.

#7 Piece Corp

Piece Corp

Pattaya Guru

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,109 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Asian Women, and the Green Bay Packers

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:15 PM

Some rooms on the 5th floor have a view of Nana Plaza.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 oldschool1965

oldschool1965

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Donator

Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:10 AM

It is a nice hotel right in the heart of the action but a block away from nana and is quiet. I always stay there for night or two after I get to bangkok from pattaya and am waiting for my flight

#9 hotfunguy

hotfunguy

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:07 AM

Airport bus stop is opposite the Hotel. Generally arrive every hour, pending traffic of course. One way was 150 baht earlier this year.

#10 LaaMok

LaaMok

Soi 6 Advocate

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,222 posts
  • Thai Phone Number:0844656959

Donator

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:38 AM

This is the most popular hotel in Bangkok for forum members on agoda.

http://www.agoda.com...uite_hotel.html

#11 hotfunguy

hotfunguy

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:44 PM

I appreciate LaaMok that you have followed up on my recommendation of The Majestic Suite Hotel (post 7 Sept) by stating it is the most popular hotel in Bangkok for forum members on agoda. I have used the Hotel numerous times and have been always pleased.

#12 wackyjacky

wackyjacky

Supreme Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,085 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:39 AM

No pool and the rooms are way too small. Can't find another fault. wj

#13 hotfunguy

hotfunguy

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:51 PM

Pool situation is explained above. Yes Single Rooms are small but a Double Room is slightly bigger and better value. Still very comfortable and good for value.

#14 justreading

justreading

Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:09 PM

I stayed there for just one night earlier this year and can agree to the positive reports above. Very friendly staff, perfect location to Nana Plaza, I didn't hear any outside noise from my room despite being so close to NEP and the busy Sukhumvit road. When checking in I was told that the only room available was one without a window. I hate this usually as it makes you feel so boxed in and claustrophobic, however I asked to look at the room first and honestly hardly noticed the absence of a window. Perfect lighting, decent furnishings - I'd stay there again (hopefully with the view of Nana Plaza next time!)

#15 nimbane

nimbane

Newbie Addict

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 08:01 PM

I have stayed there quite a few times but nowadays I have found better alternatives like the Parkway Inn about 50m further east, Heaven@4 etc. The location is really awesome, yes, friendly staff, room quality is ok and the price is usually also more than ok.

BUT: the rooms towards Sukhumvit have VERY dark windows (you basically have to use the lights even during the day), it is quite noisy if you are on the same level as the skytrain, the windows are very dirty (spiderwebs between the inner and outer window) and I also did not like the aircon because it was either too weak or too strong (no auto-mode for a certain temperature). But still a good choice.

WiFi is fast and free (despite the info on their website, you can get a free coupon with codes on checkin) and the meals in their restaurant are also quite tasty.
Try to get a room in one of the upper floors towards NEP.

#16 Samui

Samui

Supreme Pattaya Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:18 PM

Have used to this hotel many times & will again in January.

Ideal place to stay at the start & end of my holiday for a couple of nights.

#17 alexvsaf

alexvsaf

Pattaya Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

I been there one time for one night.
I had a double superior room (1.700b) at fourth floor.
The room size is ok and quiet but my a/c had a problem and was very noise. Good wifi in the room.

The breakfast is very small.

Agoda Hotels

Agoda Hotels
  • Advert
Book Your Pattaya Hotel - Book Your Bangkok Hotel Here - Book Your Phuket Hotel - Please support our forum by booking through us. Agoda gets very good prices and most of them are girl friendly.

Girl Friendly Hotels Central Pattaya - Page 10 Hotel (central Pattaya) - April Suites - August Suites Hotel

#18 Piece Corp

Piece Corp

Pattaya Guru

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,109 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Asian Women, and the Green Bay Packers

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

Once left over 700 baht in my trousers and sent to the laundry, they actually told me about it. I let the staff keep it, of course.

<div style='text-align: center;'>Meet some girls in Pattaya</div>

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Media/Press | Advertising | Follow Us On Twitter
August Suites Hotel | Areca Lodge Hotel | LK Metropole Hotel | Tim Boutique Hotel | LK Renaissance Hotel | Page 10 Hotel | April Suites Hotel | LK Legend Hotel