Support our Sponsors >> M Club Pattaya | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Australian Adult Video | Pimp Pad Pattaya | Babydolls Agogo | Max Performer |

>> Thai Friendly | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Donating to the Forum | Agoda Users Please Read | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Add your Text here

• Announcements

• kgbagent

New Sub Forums created for other parts of Asia   31/12/17

Due to an interest in other destinations in Asia new subforums have been created and all relevant content has been reordered to suit.  It is called "VIETNAM - MYANMAR / LAOS - MALAYSIA / SPORE / INDO - CHINA /HK / MACAU SUB FORUMS"  Please check it out from the main menu and post away - much appreciated !!!!
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
LaaMok

Pictorial and Factual Reports

The Viking

Congratulations!

Pictorial Reviews

Congratulations!

Thank you, and I hope everyone can respect that I put family first, thus the slacking off of reviews (I'm also a full-time college student, which requires a lot of time).

I've got a lot more places I want to get around to...just need to find the time to do so. As always, if you all have places you'd like reviewed (gogos, beer bars, hotels, discos, restaurants, and attractions), please post the names and location (if known) here and I'll do my best to knock out those first (providing I have the cooperation of the establishment's manager and/or owner). It seems the hardest part of this is getting the managers/owners of the places to allow me access to the information I'm looking for, as well as to take pictures.

Pictorial Reviews

Tonight I got info and photos at Bada Bing Agogo. It's a new agogo just off Walking Street on Soi BJ (across from Baccara Agogo). It's a great addition to the attractions on Walking Street and I'm looking forward to going though the over 200 photos I took and writing up the report. I'll hopefully have it posted for you all within the next 2 to 3 days.

I'll be doing some traveling this week, but when I return to Pattaya I'll be hitting up some more establishments. Below are ones I'm going to try to do next.

- D Apartments

- Penthouse Hotel

- 3Som Guesthouse

As always, if you're staying at a hotel or guesthouse, or if you visit an establishment and you think they'd like to take part in this report process, please have them contact me at revew4you@hotmail.com. You'll be helping out the establishment by informing them of a way to get free advertising, as well as helping out your fellow board members by keeping them informed of what Pattaya has to offer.

jojomecanic

Bush babies ?

Facilities, prices, opening hours... :GoldenSmile1: